Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

1 Miillion Jobs : Buhari Does Not Know What The Igbo Nation Needs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Miillion Jobs : Buhari Does Not Know What The Igbo Nation Needs (949 Views)

The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning / World Youth Day: We're Committed To Creating Jobs- Buhari / “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Miillion Jobs : Buhari Does Not Know What The Igbo Nation Needs by ochejoseph(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
The Presidential aspirant of All Progressives Congress has further confirmed the fears of Many Nigerians , His promise of providing 1 million jobs for Igbo youths clearly shows that  he is completely clueless and detached from  the present realities,  needs and expectations of our South eastern brothers and sisters

Even a ten year old knows what the  igbo needs is not Jobs but business opportunities so that they themselves will create the jobs !

Our south eastern brothers are business inclined that's why President Jonathan in his quest to empower the region , 

Established an international Airport for the region after close to three decades of been denied one by successive government including Buhari's

Established the Ontisha river Port to promote trade and reduce cost of doing business in the hinterland 

He encouraged and Patronised INNOSON Nigeria's biggest vehicle manufacturer 

He is presently constructing the Second Niger Bridge 

He revived rice farming Today Ofada rice is one of the Nation's premium export earners 

The enhanced cargo clearing time has helped business owners not just in the south east to maximise profit 

Several International and Local companies have opened shops in the south east largely due to the policies of the Jonathan administration !

The Igbo Nation know what they want and I Know its not a 72 year old man who is clueless about their needs.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1 Miillion Jobs : Buhari Does Not Know What The Igbo Nation Needs by amazingqueen(f): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
mallam buhari come for lectures. We want GEJ! First to comment!

2 Likes

Re: 1 Miillion Jobs : Buhari Does Not Know What The Igbo Nation Needs by BlackTechnology: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
We also want True Federalism

Unfortunately Buhari don't believe in it

The far North despise true federalism

cool

1 Like

Re: 1 Miillion Jobs : Buhari Does Not Know What The Igbo Nation Needs by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ochejoseph the defender of Igbos. Tell me what Jonathan has done for your own ethnic group? What has Jonathan done to improve the standard of living of your people?
Are you telling me that Igbos do not need jobs? Must every Igbo man go into business?

You absolutely have no case against Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: 1 Miillion Jobs : Buhari Does Not Know What The Igbo Nation Needs by stebell(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
If Buhari creates 1Million jobs for the Igbos, hw many wud he create for his boko brothers.
Man way no get certificate wan create job. wonders shall continue.

4 Likes

Re: 1 Miillion Jobs : Buhari Does Not Know What The Igbo Nation Needs by bokohalal(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
ochejoseph:
The Presidential aspirant of All Progressives Congress has further confirmed the fears of Many Nigerians , His promise of providing 1 million jobs for Igbo youths clearly shows that  he is completely clueless and detached from  the present realities,  needs and expectations of our South eastern brothers and sisters

Even a ten year old knows what the  igbo needs is not Jobs but business opportunities so that they themselves will create the jobs !

Our south eastern brothers are business inclined that's why President Jonathan in his quest to empower the region , 

Established an international Airport for the region after close to three decades of been denied one by successive government including Buhari's

Established the Ontisha river Port to promote trade and reduce cost of doing business in the hinterland 

He revived rice farming Today Ofada rice is one of the Nation's premium export earners 

The enhanced cargo clearing time has helped business owners not just in the south east to maximise profit 

Several International and Local companies have opened shops in the south east largely due to the policies of the Jonathan administration !

The Igbo Nation know what they want and I Know its not a 72 year old man who is clueless about their needs.

You are in the same league as your master:clueless.

1 Like

Re: 1 Miillion Jobs : Buhari Does Not Know What The Igbo Nation Needs by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
berem:
Ochejoseph the defender of Igbos. Tell me what Jonathan has done for your own ethnic group? What has Jonathan done to improve the standard of living of your people?
Are you telling me that Igbos do not need jobs? Must every Igbo man go into business?

Warisit?,I can't believe this is coming from an igbo girl.
The North where Buhari hails from is d main problem facing dis country now. Let him first go take care of his people.
Re: 1 Miillion Jobs : Buhari Does Not Know What The Igbo Nation Needs by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Warisit?,I can't believe this is coming from an igbo girl.
The North where Buhari hails from is d main problem facing dis country now. Let him first go take care of his people.
I guess you were deaf when he said he will create jobs in the agricultural sector and mining. Same thing Jonathan is claiming to do now in the north.
So why the noise if he wants to create jobs for Igbos? Something Jonathan couldn't do?

3 Likes

Re: 1 Miillion Jobs : Buhari Does Not Know What The Igbo Nation Needs by greaterlove(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
The igbos need true federalism, more resource control for states, end of quota system, freedom of movement, speech, religion, And expression. These are things Buhari can never put his signature on.
Re: 1 Miillion Jobs : Buhari Does Not Know What The Igbo Nation Needs by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
berem:
I guess you were deaf when he said he will create jobs in the agricultural sector and mining. Same thing Jonathan is claiming to do now in the north.
So why the noise if he wants to create jobs for Igbos? Something Jonathan couldn't do?
Don't flow with d hideous tide of the countless political tones coming from a Daura old soldier. we've heard millions of such. Were u also blind-folded or deaf, when he said 'he'll stabilize world oil price'.now how does he hope 2 achieve that? Its just a way of 'begging dyingly for more invicible/impossible votes. #FailBuhari,power drunk.
Re: 1 Miillion Jobs : Buhari Does Not Know What The Igbo Nation Needs by tonychristopher: 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
berem:

Such a despicable and despised submission
Re: 1 Miillion Jobs : Buhari Does Not Know What The Igbo Nation Needs by tonychristopher: 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
He should first of all create the job for his people in north ..what positive impact has that man ever made to his people in terms of bettering their lives

Igbo do not need jobs
Igbo need to create jobs

So he should stfu
Re: 1 Miillion Jobs : Buhari Does Not Know What The Igbo Nation Needs by maestroferddi: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
He doesn't know jack about Igbo needs.

The Igbos basically need fairness and equality to facilitate the thriving of their entrepreneurial prowess.
Re: 1 Miillion Jobs : Buhari Does Not Know What The Igbo Nation Needs by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 27, 2015
Ibos are sh.it set of people. They themselves don't know what they want and they are hopeless set of people.

ochejoseph:

Re: 1 Miillion Jobs : Buhari Does Not Know What The Igbo Nation Needs by ochejoseph(m): 7:03am On Jan 27, 2015
PUSH1:
Ibos are sh.it set of people. They themselves don't know what they want and they are hopeless set of people.

You need to mind your language,using such derogatory words on any tribe or people is simply unacceptable
Re: 1 Miillion Jobs : Buhari Does Not Know What The Igbo Nation Needs by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2015
He should give that billion jobs to his fellow almajiris grin

(1) (Reply)

Opinion:General Buhari To Release Certificate Close To Election in Febuary / Jay Kay Pharmacy, Not Your Residential Apartment-lasg / February 14: Between The Crippled And The Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.