Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

A Corp Member As An Eye Witness Of PDP-APC Clash In Niger State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Corp Member As An Eye Witness Of PDP-APC Clash In Niger State (1307 Views)

The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Corp Member As An Eye Witness Of PDP-APC Clash In Niger State by Akkord4gov: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Before you start saying "pincshure or I don't believe it",let me quickly tell you that am using a very old bold 2 which the camera quality is as bad as Nigeria Government.
Just this evening around 5pm,the PDP supporters came with a lot of party faithful which can be described as synonymous to party thugs for campaign at Kagara,Rafi LGA,Niger State which is known to be a town of many APC supporters.Immediately they arrived,they started destroying the posters of APC governorship and presidential candidate,Nasco and Buhari respectively.This led to a retaliation of APC members in the town and they were succeeded in over powering the PDP's and a campaign bus of PDP was burnt and many people were critically wounded.
Though the clash caused a lot of ups and down but normalcy has returned
Re: A Corp Member As An Eye Witness Of PDP-APC Clash In Niger State by kestolove95(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Before you start saying "pincshure or I don't believe it",let me quickly tell you that am using a very old bold 2 which the camera quality is as bad as Nigeria Government.
Just this evening around 5pm,the PDP supporters came with a lot of party faithful which can be described as synonymous to party thugs for campaign at Kagara,Rafi LGA,Niger State which is known to be a town of many APC supporters.Immediately they arrived,they started destroying the posters of APC governorship and presidential candidate,Nasco and Buhari respectively.This led to a retaliation of APC members in the town and they were succeeded in over powering the PDP's and a campaign bus of PDP was burnt and many people were critically wounded.
Though the clash caused a lot of ups and down but normalcy has returned
oga op..nasko na pdp gov.flagbearer o..sohw cum pdp thugs cum dey destroy him posters again?
Re: A Corp Member As An Eye Witness Of PDP-APC Clash In Niger State by JEITO: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Is it just me, or does this story sound like one fabricated by an amateur?

No matter how poor your fone is, it should still be able to snap. Pix would have made your argument stronger.

How can people who came to campaign in a town where they know they are minority(as you claim) start formenting trouble knowing they are disadvantaged?

Nasco is PDP guber candidate and not APC ass you claim.
Stop making APC look like saints because thugs are thugs irrespective of the side of the divide they belong to.
Re: A Corp Member As An Eye Witness Of PDP-APC Clash In Niger State by Akkord4gov: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
kestolove95:
oga op..nasko na pdp gov.flagbearer o..sohw cum pdp thugs cum dey destroy him posters again?
Am sorry,it was a mistake Nasco is truly a PDP gov candidate while Abulolo is for APC
Re: A Corp Member As An Eye Witness Of PDP-APC Clash In Niger State by Akkord4gov: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
JEITO:
Is it just me, or does this story sound like one fabricated by an amateur?

No matter how poor your fone is, it should still be able to snap. Pix would have made your argument stronger.

How can people who came to campaign in a town where they know they are minority(as you claim) start formenting trouble knowing they are disadvantaged?

Nasco is PDP guber candidate and not APC ass you claim.
Stop making APC look like saints because thugs are thugs irrespective of the side of the divide they belong to.
I think u are more an amateur.So because I couldn't snap and because I said what I witnessed,am now an APC supporter.With what I know and see here in Kagara,Kagara is more of APC supporters because u will even see children shouting APC and the staff am working with at my PPA all support APC,the reason for my conclusion
Re: A Corp Member As An Eye Witness Of PDP-APC Clash In Niger State by kestolove95(m): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Akkord4gov:

Am sorry,it was a mistake Nasco is truly a PDP gov candidate while Abulolo is for APC
na now u cum

(1) (Reply)

Man, Wife Arrested For Keeping Girl As Sex Slave For 18 Days(photos) / Update:tears Roll This Morning As Man Slaughter His Wife At Oshodi (VIDEO) / Illegal Drugs Hidden Inside Onions Seized In Saudi Arabia (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.