Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks (21856 Views)

Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance / Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos) / War In Calabar As Police And Navy Fight Brutally Leaving 10 People Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by auntysimbiat(f): 3:00pm On May 31, 2017
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by auntysimbiat(f): 3:01pm On May 31, 2017
They are the problem of this nation
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 31, 2017
Reading this story over and over again keeps annoying me. Its just a shame, a colossal shame!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by Franzinni: 5:07pm On May 31, 2017
the police and navy playing friendly match... The Scores as at midnight was1-0 with a loss to the police FC.. On home soil.

I won't be surprised to find out the root of the squabble is a woman... Because uniform people are ever ready to enter any hole... 2 feet above ground on a bed or 6 feet below ground in a wooden box...

But not the uniform guys on nairaland... Hehe... The ones here are the good ones jare.... I hail una!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by edo3(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2017
grin
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by Aleora(f): 5:07pm On May 31, 2017
na wa
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by RichFoundation(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2017
Scores ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by Christianwalas(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2017
Hmm
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by Saintbonnie(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2017
Shame

2 Likes

Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 31, 2017
As at that last night... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by brunofarad(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2017
Two security outfits fighting in front of who they opt to secure,this is Pathetic and shameful

2 Likes

Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by latsy: 5:08pm On May 31, 2017
Lack of discipline (o which we are all guilty) is the chief reason for Nigeria's underdevelopment.

7 Likes

Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by Thunderlicious: 5:09pm On May 31, 2017
Make dem kill themselves. Better for us. Navy help us to significantly reduce the number of policemen in dis our yeye country.

1 Like

Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 31, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by ChristineC: 5:10pm On May 31, 2017
Nigerian force men, displaying cowardice and measuring chests everywhere they find themselves.

every tier of government need a thorough clean up. smart people that should be in position are nobodies and those that should be nobodies are dishing instructions to everyone.

welcome to nigeria undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by gabazin080(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2017
stone03branch:

Opportunity is missed by most ppl each day causing you kept doubting my fixed game,today fixed out odd 150.view won ticket for delight doubting Thomas's.
the thunder wey go fire go soon arrive from iraq

7 Likes

Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by spartan50(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2017
Let's hear what the federal government have to say. Nigeria is just f-up
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by coalcoal1(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2017
k
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by cutedharmee: 5:12pm On May 31, 2017
I wonder why police would shoot at naval officer first shocked shocked shocked.
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by spartan50(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2017
stone03branch:

Opportunity is missed by most ppl each day causing you kept doubting my fixed game,today fixed out odd 150.view won ticket for delight doubting Thomas's.
Stop promoting rubbish go work

5 Likes

Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by spartan50(m): 5:13pm On May 31, 2017
stone03branch:

Stop this and let people see opportunities in their lives

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by donqx: 5:16pm On May 31, 2017
ha
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by Dottore: 5:21pm On May 31, 2017
Lawlessness everywhere
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by Awoleesu(m): 5:21pm On May 31, 2017
Who gave the order to commence this mess? Naval base CO should be reprimanded immediately! Cc: CDS, CONS
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by chaelmic(m): 5:21pm On May 31, 2017
Thunderlicious:
Make dem kill themselves. Better for us. Navy help us to significantly reduce the number of policemen in dis our yeye country.

Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 31, 2017
Awoleesu:
Who gave the order to commence this mess? Naval base CO should be reprimanded immediately! Cc: CDS, CONS
Mention dem

U get sense well well
They will read it

Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by dayleke: 5:28pm On May 31, 2017
Why Naija?
Why?
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by chukslawrence(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2017
hmm
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by kingthreatz: 5:32pm On May 31, 2017
Please send all of them to Sambisa.
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:41pm On May 31, 2017
So what is the scores?
Navy vs Police
Re: The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 31, 2017
Franzinni:
the police and navy playing friendly match... The Scores as at midnight was1-0 with a loss to the police FC.. On home soil.

I won't be surprised to find out the root of the squabble is a woman... Because uniform people are ever ready to enter any hole... 2 feet above ground on a bed or 6 feet below ground in a wooden box...

But not the uniform guys on nairaland... Hehe... The ones here are the good ones jare.... I hail una!!!
you see why I Flog civilians?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer / Thieves Steal Car With Three-Year-Old Boy Inside In Ogun / Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.