Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 (7266 Views)

NGSDP NATIONAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE (NAPTIN): A FEDERAL SCAM? / Dangote Cement Plc Graduate Entrepreneurship Programme 2015 / If U Received Invite 4 Napsas/naptin Solar Installation Training Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 by randomFYO: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
So I got this text today 26 jan 2015 to report @ a location in the North East for a two weeks training.
If not for how an average mind thinks, why use state of origin for posting instead of 'place of residence' or better yet 'prefered location'.
& tommorrow the govt will mention providing opportunity while people chose to ignore.
I thinks whoever did the posting needs to be enlightened on how things are done, or maybe they have plans to siphon the 'supposed trainees' budgeted cut.

1 Like

Re: NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 by Yeahreen(m): 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
I tot I was d only one experiencing this. It doesn't make sense at all. Are dey gonna make provision for feeding and accommodation. Dey shld simply have posted peeps based on "place of residence" undecided

1 Like

Re: NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 by metorichmond(m): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Just got my own sms too, requesting me to go to my state too for 2weeks. My question is Y USE OUR STATE OF ORIGIN INSTEAD OF OUR PRESENT LOCATION? I just tire 4 dis country walahi.

1 Like

Re: NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 by pat077: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yeahreen:
I tot I was d only one experiencing this. It doesn't make sense at all. Are dey gonna make provision for feeding and accommodation. Dey shld simply have posted peeps based on "place of residence" undecided
what is d training all about and hw can i participate?
Re: NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 by deanoffaculty: 2:30am On Jan 27, 2015
My younger brother got thesame message. The question is: what is the two weeks training all about? NAPTIN/NAPSAS training is six months. with N18K. monthly allowance according to GEJ and Prof.Nebo during the official inauguration.
Many questions to ask......why should it be state of origin? Who is going to be responsible for this two weeks training? Is the two weeks training different from the six months training?
The text message is even a crap....it's a kind of bulk sms things. I don't want to believe this can be coming from FG/NAPSAS/NAPTIN/Ministry of Power.
I think the database is being hacked and am smelling SCAM.
Please let us know if this is real.
Re: NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 27, 2015
okay
Re: NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 by simonolowo(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
deanoffaculty:
My younger brother got thesame message. The question is: what is the two weeks training all about? NAPTIN/NAPSAS training is six months. with N18K. monthly allowance according to GEJ and Prof.Nebo during the official inauguration.
Many questions to ask......why should it be state of origin? Who is going to be responsible for this two weeks training? Is the two weeks training different from the six months training?
The text message is even a crap....it's a kind of bulk sms things. I don't want to believe this can be coming from FG/NAPSAS/NAPTIN/Ministry of Power.
I think the database is being hacked and am smelling SCAM.
Please let us know if this is real.
it is real nt a scam

1 Like

Re: NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 by iffydaniells: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pleasw,after the training, does this job translate to a sustainable job offer?...I just applied and my application is pending...I have a job. though minor. While I want to take the risk,I'm not sure I should out my eggs in one basket.
Re: NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 by YINKUS101: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2015

Re: NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 by XketchDesigns(m): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
iffydaniells:
Pleasw,after the training, does this job translate to a sustainable job offer?...I just applied and my application is pending...I have a job. though minor. While I want to take the risk,I'm not sure I should out my eggs in one basket.
Hate to bust ur bubble, but no job offer afterwards.

The aim of it is for you to create jobs when you are done. If you attended the induction you should have picked this up.
Re: NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 by nnaomaog(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
I didn't get any msg/text that says I shld report to any location. Bt I jst got a text d@ says 'pls ignore the sms from naptin as per 2 weeks training that was to strt on the 2nd of feb. Training will be done in your state or residence and you will be informed when the training will commence...ignore any sms that does not come from this number. Like I syd I didn't get any msg b4 dis...wots going on wit dis NAPTIN and wots it al abt? Nnaomaog@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 by kunleajiboye1: 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
I also got this message from NAPSAS yesterday that:

Pls ignore the sms from naptin as per 2 weeks training on the 2nd of Feb. Training will be done in your state of residence and you will be informed when. Ignore any sms that does NOT come from this number - 090xxxxxx83

Pls who else got the message becos the earlier message from Naptin was to resume for the training in my state of origin (south west)......
Re: NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 by simonolowo(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2015
kunleajiboye1:
I also got this message from NAPSAS yesterday that:

Pls ignore the sms from naptin as per 2 weeks training on the 2nd of Feb. Training will be done in your state of residence and you will be informed when. Ignore any sms that does NOT come from this number - 090xxxxxx83

Pls who else got the message becos the earlier message from Naptin was to resume for the training in my state of origin (south west)......
call d number below d naptin text sent 2 u, dey wil explain 2 u better.
Re: NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 by kunleajiboye1: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
simonolowo:

call d number below d naptin text sent 2 u, dey wil explain 2 u better.

NAPSAS have just sent messages referring us to their site to locate the center in our state of residence, and to resume training on Monday. So kindly check the napsas website and see the address closer to u.
Re: NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 by nnaomaog(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
I don't kw aw authentic ur info is. Cos I got a kal 2day from dem askin mi wia I reside. Anybody received such kal?
Re: NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 by kunleajiboye: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
nnaomaog:
I don't kw aw authentic ur info is. Cos I got a kal 2day from dem askin mi wia I reside. Anybody received such kal?

go to their website and check for yourself (the same site where ur name was published)
Re: NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 by nnaomaog(m): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
kunleajiboye:

go to their website and check for yourself (the same site where ur name was published)

Ok...kunleajiboye I got ma msg 2dy. Wil b in d venue 2morow mornn. Tnx
Re: NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015 by nnaomaog(m): 12:53pm On May 14, 2015
na wa for NAPSAS/NAPTIN Programme 2015...no pay yet. dis country is sumtin else.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Public Service Management Information - RivPuSMiS Portal / Job Openings At SAVE THE CHILDREN- Nigeria / .Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.