Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,710 members, 7,862,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Unknown Group Sponsor AIT Programme To Condemn Buhari.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Group Sponsor AIT Programme To Condemn Buhari.. (1146 Views)

Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London / Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder / Child Rape Scandal: Nigerian Women Condemn Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Group Sponsor AIT Programme To Condemn Buhari.. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
By 9:00pm AIT showed a sponsored program about Buhari, and how he ruled Nigeria then, during his rule.
Including the mass sacking of workers, the people he imprisoned with no just cause, and how Nigeria's economy collapsed, how he squandered, almost 2.8billion naira then in 1984( about 555billion naira now..) it was also in his regime that the first woman was executed by firing squad,,. And so on, I can't really remember..

The one that shocked me was when he arrested Fela at the airport when he was about to go to a tour in US for " illegally EXPECTING foreign currency" can u imagine that. Lol

Watching the program, I was really shocked, and like Wole Soyinka, I am suprised that some Nigerians are even contemplating voting for Buhari.

Even people born after Buhari's regime are shouting GMB, when they've not seen the worst of this man.. Just saying shaa... But this man has military in his blood and I don't see how he will move Nigeria forward..

Jonathan is not moving Nigeria forward as we expected, but he is trying a bit.. In GMB's case, mehn...

I'll continue saying it, Jonathan is the lesser of the two evils,, that is to say,, the devil u know is better than the angel u don't know...

I'm sure this was PDP sponsored,, buh it was a real eye opener, I just hoped most of u watched it,,

if u didn't, I guess it will be available on AIT's youtube channel...

Just tune to AIT if u can, and watch it....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Group Sponsor AIT Programme To Condemn Buhari.. by excelme: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
[size=20pt]Jonthan government is the worst in our history on the economy. - Charles Soludo[/size]

We were reminded of Jonathan’s agricultural ‘revolution’. But someone cut in and noted that for all the propaganda, the growth rate of the agricultural sector in the last five years still remains far below the performance under Obasanjo. One of us reminded him that no other president had presided over the slaughter of about 15,000 people by insurgents in a peacetime; no other president earned up to 50% of the amount of resources the current government earned from oil and yet with very little outcomes; no other president had the rate of borrowing; none had significant forex earnings and yet did not add one penny to foreign reserves but losing international reserves at a time of boom; no other president had a depreciating exchange rate at a time of export boom; at no time in Nigeria’s history has poverty reached 71% (even under Abacha, it was 67 -70%); and under no other president did unemployment reach 24%. Surely, these are unprecedented records and he surely ‘outperformed’ his predecessors! What a satire!

[size=20pt]My advice to President Jonathan and his handlers is to stop wasting their time trying to campaign on his job record. [/size]

Despite presiding over the biggest oil boom in our history, it has not added one percentage point to the growth rate of GDP compared to the Obasanjo regime especially the 2003- 07 period. Obasanjo met GDP growth rate at 2% but averaged 7% within 2003- 07. The current government has been stuck at 6% despite an unprecedented oil boom. Income (GDP) growth has actually performed worse, and poverty escalated. This is the only government in our history where rapidly increasing government expenditure was associated with increasing poverty. The director general of NBS stated in his written press conference address in 2011 that about 112 million Nigerians were living in poverty. Is this the record to defend?

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Group Sponsor AIT Programme To Condemn Buhari.. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
If them like make them play am for CNN, BBC, Aljazeera or VOA; I got vote for Buhari.
GEJ till 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Group Sponsor AIT Programme To Condemn Buhari.. by babadee1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
GMB all the way. We will not be distracted by falsehood and propaganda. Jonathan is desperate and will say or do anything to retain power at all costs, but it won't work. Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Group Sponsor AIT Programme To Condemn Buhari.. by acenazt: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Who can guess the song am listening to??
Let me just write it

If no body talk about you, then you are no body
Weda na true dem talk or na lie ye,my guy ye!!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Group Sponsor AIT Programme To Condemn Buhari.. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
excelme:
[size=20pt]Jonthan government is the worst in our history on the economy. - Charles Soludo[/size]

We were reminded of Jonathan’s agricultural ‘revolution’. But someone cut in and noted that for all the propaganda, the growth rate of the agricultural sector in the last five years still remains far below the performance under Obasanjo. One of us reminded him that no other president had presided over the slaughter of about 15,000 people by insurgents in a peacetime; no other president earned up to 50% of the amount of resources the current government earned from oil and yet with very little outcomes; no other president had the rate of borrowing; none had significant forex earnings and yet did not add one penny to foreign reserves but losing international reserves at a time of boom; no other president had a depreciating exchange rate at a time of export boom; at no time in Nigeria’s history has poverty reached 71% (even under Abacha, it was 67 -70%); and under no other president did unemployment reach 24%. Surely, these are unprecedented records and he surely ‘outperformed’ his predecessors! What a satire!

[size=20pt]My advice to President Jonathan and his handlers is to stop wasting their time trying to campaign on his job record. [/size]

Despite presiding over the biggest oil boom in our history, it has not added one percentage point to the growth rate of GDP compared to the Obasanjo regime especially the 2003- 07 period. Obasanjo met GDP growth rate at 2% but averaged 7% within 2003- 07. The current government has been stuck at 6% despite an unprecedented oil boom. Income (GDP) growth has actually performed worse, and poverty escalated. This is the only government in our history where rapidly increasing government expenditure was associated with increasing poverty. The director general of NBS stated in his written press conference address in 2011 that about 112 million Nigerians were living in poverty. Is this the record to defend?
FOOLISH SPAMMER. KEEP COPYING AND PASTING BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT READ NOR WRITE.
Re: Unknown Group Sponsor AIT Programme To Condemn Buhari.. by egift(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
PDP yeye propaganda will not support Buhari from being elected President. PDP and Jonathan wants to steal this election like that NNPC fund. God forbid.

This Valentine, it is Sai Buhari.
Re: Unknown Group Sponsor AIT Programme To Condemn Buhari.. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Unknown Group Sponsor AIT Programme To Condemn Buhari.. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If them like make them play am for CNN, BBC, Aljazeera or VOA; I got vote for Buhari.
GEJ till 2015.
that's ok, but do u really think GMB will perform better than Jonathan? In what aspect..
Re: Unknown Group Sponsor AIT Programme To Condemn Buhari.. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
excelme:

lol, u really want to start comparing the lowpoints (atrocities) of GEJ and GMB in power, c'mon bro we both knw who has done worse,,.
Buh its ur vote anyways, I'm just saying...
Re: Unknown Group Sponsor AIT Programme To Condemn Buhari.. by Olaolufred(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
[size=14pt]PDP IS TELLING ME ABOUT SOMEONE I KNOW. THEY FAILED TO TELL ME ABOUT WHAT IMPACTS MY LIFE.
I AM SWEATING WITHOUT POWER IN MY AREA, BUT THEY FORGOT TO TELL ME HOW THEY LL SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.
THEY FORGOT TO REMIND NIGERIANS THAT THE DARKNESS IN HOMES COSTS $35 BILLION SINCE 1999. PDP HAS 16 YEARS OF OPPORTUNITIES BUT BLEW IT AWAY.
WELL, IT IS TOO LATE.
SAI BUHARI[/size]

1 Like

Re: Unknown Group Sponsor AIT Programme To Condemn Buhari.. by sherrylo: 12:30am On Jan 27, 2015
Which unknown group? unknown group paid for the rubish? i beggi #BUHARISM NI MAN
Re: Unknown Group Sponsor AIT Programme To Condemn Buhari.. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:19am On Jan 27, 2015
YNeme3E:
that's ok, but do u really think GMB will perform better than Jonathan? In what aspect..
GMB is decisive.

(1) (Reply)

10 Dark Facts About Boko Haram / Ghastly Lorry Accident Along Lokoja-okene,(pics) / Is Pdp Planning To Set Buhari Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.