Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus (11342 Views)

Allcall Bro Unboxing And Review: The Most Affordable Dual Camera Android Phone. / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review / My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by XtraSmooth404: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mbok, 20MP? shocked
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Najwal: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ymodulus:

All meizu phones come rooted. You just have to enable root in settings sir disable it. On lollipop o can't say, but meizu have a track record of updating all their phones. Even Mx3 released 3years ago will get lollipop

thanks for the reply buh what about google play apps are they installed or i have to install them manually, have you tried play store, is it working fine. thanks again
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Generalkorex(m): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ymodulus:

All meizu phones come rooted. You just have to enable root in settings sir disable it. On lollipop o can't say, but meizu have a track record of updating all their phones. Even Mx3 released 3years ago will get lollipop
wow
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Najwal:

thanks for the reply buh what about google play apps are they installed or i have to install them manually, have you tried play store, is it working fine. thanks again

I installed my google plat store my self. Its extremely easy. You just download Google Installer and install it then download playstore and install it too.

Yes my google play store is working well. See screenshot Below

Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
Mbok, 20MP? shocked
yes 20.7Mpx

Note: I had to still resize this photos. For me to be able to upload them.

Check my Profile picture to see a picture using the front picture. I had to resize the picture to enable it below 2MB for me to be able to upload on Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Najwal:

Please do you know if the miezu m1 note will receive lollipop too, and is all the Google app working fine and is it easy to root? Thanks

All meizu comes rooted. You just have to enable the root privileges or disable it ( unroot it).

Note whether you enable or disable it. It does not restart the phone. It only uses data to enable and disenable.

Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Najwal: 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ymodulus:

I installed my google plat store my self. Its extremely easy. You just download Google Installer and install it then download playstore and install it too.

Yes my google play store is working well. See screenshot Below

Honestly u v really helped me alot about dis device, i have been contemplating for sometime but u have helped clear my doubt, thanks alot.
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
For the past 2days, I have been so busy and hardly use my phone. I just left the network on. And phone have been idle for long.

So I went 19hours + with battery left at 86% from full charge. It takes approximately 50minutes to charge phone full to 100%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by FarnTarhCoal(m): 12:38am On Feb 20, 2015
ymodulus sorry I am posting this here. It is totally out of this. but this is something I need urgently, but wanted a fast way by which you will see it to reply quickly.

Please I need a genuine seller you know on either aliexpress, alibaba or both that sells REAL AND GENUINE FULL CAPACITY MEMORY CARDS of any brand provided it is just genuine and real.

I am tired of selling and getting complaints. Your quick response will be highly appreciated as a bro is about to be saved.

my -----> @ g m a i l . c o m
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 5:33am On Feb 20, 2015
FarnTarhCoal:
ymodulus sorry I am posting this here. It is totally out of this. but this is something I need urgently, but wanted a fast way by which you will see it to reply quickly.

Please I need a genuine seller you know on either aliexpress, alibaba or both that sells REAL AND GENUINE FULL CAPACITY MEMORY CARDS of any brand provided it is just genuine and real.

I am tired of selling and getting complaints. Your quick response will be highly appreciated as a bro is about to be saved.

my mail-----> f ***************** h @ g m a i l . c o m
Sorry I don't have any.
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by FarnTarhCoal(m): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Ymodulus:

Sorry I don't have any.
alright, thanks.
Could you help with a search to see who you think is best from reviews given from previous buyers.
Your search could help
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by aadejesu: 11:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Good review, almost got this phone myself, but I seriously wanted a 3gig ram phone, and I couldn't wait for the Mx4 plus. Presently using the oneplus one - an absolute monster also, I should write a review soon.

1 Like

Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by initialize(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lovely Custom ROM.... I saw the Call Log yesterday and I really like the graphics.

"Money not a problem, how I spend it is" grin

Forever Young

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by FarnTarhCoal(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ymodulus:

have you gotten any?
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
FarnTarhCoal:

have you gotten any?
no.

suxxman:

Oga Ymodulus, is that Xaiomi 16gb Ram laptop out yet?
No. Not sure.
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by FarnTarhCoal(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2015
Ymodulus:
no.

okay, pls do help me get one ASAP.

ITS VERY URGENT
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Najwal: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Please do you know what this means "5.5 inches (~72.9% screen-to-body ratio)" is the size of meizu m1 note, is it dat d screen is tall or wide, the screen size is what is delaying me from this phone cos i always go for atleast 5 inch anytin higher sound too big but like lg g3 i saw with someone is 5.5 inch and still looks ok, dont know if this will look a little similar. Thanks.
Ymodulus:
no.
No. Not sure.
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by mopol2(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2015
Ymodulus:

[size=14pt]1. Retail package[/size]

The Meizu MX4, comes in an

1 x Elaborate retail box,
1 x A/C adapter (2A),
1 x USB cable and
perhaps headphones (there's a dedicated compartment but it was empty in my case), and the device itself, in a separate book-like folder.
@Ymodulus please i need this phone very urgently also where and how can i get this cute homie ,i read alot about the mx4 last week and i found these phone better to my xperia z2.
please reply asap
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2015
mopol2:

@Ymodulus please i need this phone very urgently also where and how can i get this cute homie ,i read alot about the mx4 last week and i found these phone better to my xperia z2.
please reply asap

You want to buy it your sef?
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2015
Najwal:
Please do you know what this means "5.5 inches (~72.9% screen-to-body ratio)" is the size of meizu m1 note, is it dat d screen is tall or wide, the screen size is what is delaying me from this phone cos i always go for atleast 5 inch anytin higher sound too big but like lg g3 i saw with someone is 5.5 inch and still looks ok, dont know if this will look a little similar. Thanks.

No its almost same size with other 5.5inch but this time the slim bezels makes it looks little big but do not forget its slimness.

But in all its same size just like 1mm - 3mm difference
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Najwal: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2015
Ymodulus:

No its almost same size with other 5.5inch but this time the slim bezels makes it looks little big but do not forget its slimness.

But in all its same size just like 1mm - 3mm difference

ok thanks
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by FarnTarhCoal(m): 12:32am On Feb 26, 2015
ymodulus:
FarnTarhCoal:

okay, pls do help me get one ASAP.

ITS VERY URGENT
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 4:20am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by nani667: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ymodulus:
Antutu benchmark by Nani667 from lollipop thread.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2134885_screenshot20150217020655_png6779f0c3f892aaac9efd6472aad92ed5

Oh... It's the same Meizu you're using that's number 1 on that list....?
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
nani667:

Oh... It's the same Meizu you're using that's number 1 on that list....?

Yes
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by nani667: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ymodulus:

Yes

Hmmm... Nice... Oya download the app and run the benchmark on your phone and upload the results here.... Let's see if it will correlate with what's on my screenshot ✔

1 Like

Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Najwal: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ymodulus:

Yes

@Ymodulus i notice the phone dont v a custom back botton, so if u want to go back from a page how do u manage to do dat and also v u notice any hotness on heavy or light usage? Thanks
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
Najwal:

@Ymodulus i notice the phone dont v a custom back botton, so if u want to go back from a page how do u manage to do dat and also v u notice any hotness on heavy or light usage? Thanks

All meizu phones don't have a back button. To go back all you have to do is slide your hands upward on the middle button, thats how back works.

When i got the phone i didnt notice any little hotness.

The hotness problem is associated with the first batch of MEIZU MX4 released with FLYME 4.0.1 and this problem was corrected with the introduction of an O.S updated. The version of Flyme ROM that comes with Most MEIZU MX4 is FLYME 4.0.1. So all you have to do is click the upgrade button, it will show you FLYME 4.1.0 available then click update it will take 2 - 3 minutes to download and reboot then thats all.

Thats all there is to it.
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Najwal: 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ymodulus:

All meizu phones don't have a back button. To go back all you have to do is slide your hands upward on the middle button, thats how back works.

When i got the phone i didnt notice any little hotness.

The hotness problem is associated with the first batch of MEIZU MX4 released with FLYME 4.0.1 and this problem was corrected with the introduction of an O.S updated. The version of Flyme ROM that comes with Most MEIZU MX4 is FLYME 4.0.1. So all you have to do is click the upgrade button, it will show you FLYME 4.1.0 available then click update it will take 2 - 3 minutes to download and reboot then thats all.

Thats all there is to it.

thanks alot u v really help
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
I Just ordered a new phone. The MEIZU M1 NOTE. To arrive by Tuesday. If i fall in love with it better than the MX4 i might sell of the MX4.
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by jorhney(m): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ymodulus:
I Just ordered a new phone. The MEIZU M1 NOTE. To arrive by Tuesday. If i fall in love with it better than the MX4 i might sell of the MX4.

run d benchmark of the mx4 and post it here ...
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
jorhney:

run d benchmark of the mx4 and post it here ...
That will be tomorrow when I get my days topped up, will download the Antutu benchmark app. But for now you can see further Antutu benchmark results search on Google. Phone has highest benchmark result December till January don't know of now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9mobile's Poor Network Is Gradually Being Resolved In Some Areas / Your First Mobile Phone Was? / Crazy Phone Deals On Jumia Right Now!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.