Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus (11346 Views)

Allcall Bro Unboxing And Review: The Most Affordable Dual Camera Android Phone. / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review / My Review Of Meizu Mx4 Pro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pls watsapp. i want to buy the mx4 .
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by nani667: 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
So OP just codedly ignored my post.... You no wan post the benchmark ni....?
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 12:17am On Mar 02, 2015
nani667:
So OP just codedly ignored my post.... You no wan post the benchmark ni....?
Nooo lol!
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by sakalisis(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2015
Ymodulus:
I Just ordered a new phone. The MEIZU M1 NOTE. To arrive by Tuesday. If i fall in love with it better than the MX4 i might sell of the MX4.

How much will u get it for me
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by ajasa4link: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2015
How much is this phone and is it available here in Nigeria?
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by nani667: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2015
Ymodulus:

Nooo lol!

LOL... No wahala.... I understand... You don already run am beht you no wan disclose the results... For obvious reasons ✔

And I see you're planning on getting another... Seems you just like experimenting with all these phones
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
nani667:

LOL... No wahala.... I understand... You don already run am beht you no wan disclose the results... For obvious reasons ✔

And I see you're planning on getting another... Seems you just like experimenting with all these phones

See

Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by siajiboye: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Is MEIZU coming to Nigeria?
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Jeffy1206(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
For those of you who need the phone in Nigeria, you can contact me on my thread to order... here

https://www.nairaland.com/1869754/thread-android-phones-tablets-power/23
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Jeffy1206(m): 1:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
jorhney:

run d benchmark of the mx4 and post it here ...
i have confirmed the payment for the 32gig version by your friend.
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by nani667: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ymodulus:

See

Nice....

Check out my latest benchmark tho cool

Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
nani667:

Nice....

Check out my latest benchmark tho cool

Hahaha cool.

That's the problem with this benchmark they are not stable to tweak highest benchmark prevent apps from run concurrently,like restarting your phone and running the benchmark. It gets super high result.

What network did you get LTE?
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2015
i just upgraded my OS version to flyme 4.2.1A , and i cn see new cool changes.

1. Better battery m over enjoying this.

2. Introduction of smart touch
3. Addition of more gestures
4. Futher optimiztion of network speed
5. Addition of nee good themes

More and more but for now these are the new features i have taken note of.

9 more days to go, lollipop update to be released. Beta Version

Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 11:30am On Mar 04, 2015
I just found out that i have been wasting my space and data downloading MX Player

The default video player plays all videos format including .flv files and all others

Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2015

Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by jorhney(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ymodulus:
I just found out that i have been wasting my space and data downloading MX Player

The default video player plays all videos format including .flv files and all others

which network are u using on the device + did u root it ??
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
jorhney:

which network are u using on the device + did u root it ??

Mtn. No didnt root it
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by jorhney(m): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ymodulus:

Mtn. No didnt root it

okay
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by jimikata(m): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ymodulus:
I Just ordered a new phone. The MEIZU M1 NOTE. To arrive by Tuesday. If i fall in love with it better than the MX4 i might sell of the MX4.
can it work here in Nigeria? cos I learnt it was released for China networks. or is the international version out?
Again, can you help me get the mini version i.e meizu m1 note mini, FDD-LTE version?
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
jimikata:
can it work here in Nigeria? cos I learnt it was released for China networks. or is the international version out?
Again, can you help me get the mini version i.e meizu m1 note mini, FDD-LTE version?

Thr international version can work here. Note that u need not wait for international version , we also have what is known as Chinese UNICOM version it has same network band frequency with normal Version.
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Najwal: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ymodulus:

Thr international version can work here. Note that u need not wait for international version , we also have what is known as Chinese UNICOM version it has same network band frequency with normal Version.

I WOULD LOVE TO BUY THE M1 NOTE TOO, BUT THIS HIGH DOLLAR RATE IS AFFECTING THINGS. PLEASE DID YOU ORDER YOURS HERE OR ONLINE?
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Najwal:

I WOULD LOVE TO BUY THE M1 NOTE TOO, BUT THIS HIGH DOLLAR RATE IS AFFECTING THINGS. PLEASE DID YOU ORDER YOURS HERE OR ONLINE?

From a contaxt in China
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Najwal: 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ymodulus:

From a contaxt in China

OK BUT IS IT POSSIBLE U CAN ORDER FOR SOMEBODY TOO
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Najwal:

OK BUT IS IT POSSIBLE U CAN ORDER FOR SOMEBODY TOO

Yes
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by jimikata(m): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ymodulus:

Alright, can u help me to order the UNICOM version of the meizu note mini 5" from ur contact in China?
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Najwal: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ymodulus:

Yes

ok can you giv me estimation of both buying and shiping to abuja, thanks
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
jimikata:
Alright, can u help me to order the UNICOM version of the meizu note mini 5" from ur contact in China?

No unicom for mini yet.

Don't be scared about Chinese unicom. Mine came with Chinese unicom I personally upgraded today to the Universal. And I from 4.0.4 fly me. To 4.2.1 flyme
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by jimikata(m): 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ymodulus:

No unicom for mini yet.

Don't be scared about Chinese unicom. Mine came with Chinese unicom I personally upgraded today to the Universal. And I from 4.0.4 fly me. To 4.2.1 flyme
Thanks. have u gotten the meizu note or are u talking of mx4? how much is the 16gb version of m1 note and how do I contact you.
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by Ymodulus: 2:05am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by TechtraGadgets: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2015
ajasa4link:
How much is this phone and is it available here in Nigeria?

Yes sir, you can get it from us for just N51,000

www.techtragadgets.com

https://www.nairaland.com/2019393/techtra-gadgets-launch-huge-black
Re: Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus by TechtraGadgets: 7:26am On Mar 05, 2015
iveybank:
Meizu is better than Xiaomi, what do you think?

You can't say they are a better brand, but some of their products are better.

The meizu mx4 from last year was better in some aspects that the xiaomi mi4 but it also costs more, despite the Mx4 being better, Xiaomi sold more Mi4s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno Phones And Prices In Nigeria 2024 / Pls, Guys, Can I Share The Mtn Night Plan Bundle With Friends? / Crazy Phone Deals On Jumia Right Now!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.