Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) (22112 Views)

Nigerians In London Protest Over Tribal/Religious Killings In Plateau (Photos) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by joewalker001(m): 5:11am On Jan 27, 2015
mormoni:
Jonathan I have nothing against you, but politics is a game of choice.

I vote for change

I vote for Buhari/Osinbajo

Long live federal republic of Nigeria.
change is all we desire" CHANGE"
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by anonimi: 5:43am On Jan 27, 2015
frustratedman:
iBELIEVE IN CHANGE

iBELIEVE IN GMB

iBELIEVE A BETTER NIGERIA AWAITS US THROUGH GMB

iHAVE DECIDED

sai Buhari cool

From one frustratedman to another frustrated old pensioner = compounded frustration.

Make una carry una frustration & crying bucket go Daura after FailBuhari 14th!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2069576_buharriretirement_jpeg23351fbde44d18762d37c0f46d188e6d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2069590_buhariroadhome_jpegb45d74efdbe470ac4e4ae3d31e721b98

Vote wisely!!!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by whytet01(m): 6:01am On Jan 27, 2015
ceo4eva:

Lol...thanks
i xo much like u ceo add me up on fb chimzi ogbonna ..
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by sage2(m): 6:22am On Jan 27, 2015
The Jos rally was to hold in the morning but later change for evening. This is not Sokoto or some North-Westhern states. The most Plateau folks I know won't wait from morning to night to see their loved presidential aspirant. A lot of people left for their homes - no time. This is a state with over 2 million eligible voters. 76% of them will vote for GEJ. Even my friends, who are diehard GEJites and who live close to that area did not even attend the rally. We are not cult followers by nature. Crowd is never an indication of acceptability on the Plateau.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by danielmichael(m): 6:44am On Jan 27, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
See that little girl that was forced to see Mr Clueless. Her facial expression tells a lot.

Na yur mama or papa force am mak e go see president?

God punish yu

Bros jus ansa amen to that
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 27, 2015
people in the stadium are not even up to quarter of the people outside of the stadium.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You don go copy am from Reuben Abati twitter handle!! Yeye
It seems you are pancking...

Is that all you to say?

GEJ 'must' win!!!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by lexyclasy: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2015
easyflow:
All I see are faces of hungry people
WHICH AKWA IBOM is that.....stop deceiving yourself akwa ibom is for PDP simple
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 7:53am On Jan 27, 2015
frustratedman:
iBELIEVE IN CHANGE

iBELIEVE IN GMB

iBELIEVE A BETTER NIGERIA AWAITS US THROUGH GMB

iHAVE DECIDED

sai Buhari cool
You believe in Backwrd Change!

Buhari will actually gather more vote than the previous election, but will never be president.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 7:59am On Jan 27, 2015
ozo13:
I tire oo.d way u guys always snap pgej campaign. Jus one plane photograph....d only pix I was excited wt to b sincere wt u guys is those from kwara state today, that of kano......check this APC campaign pix and u will see what am talking abt
Buhari is just wasted is time in Akwa Ibom.
They will never vote for him there. See the last election result bellow;
AKWA IBOM:
PDP 1, 165, 629
CPC 148

the highest vote Buhari may get this time around is 100 or 50.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by muloks2013(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
easyflow:
All I see are faces of hungry people
That is if they have PVC......GEJ till Zahra Buhari know how to spell fourth!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by SangoCrusader: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
ceo4eva:
DON'T EVER FORGET THIS:

For the records, these photos I've uploaded here are REAL photos from the campaign venue, and not photos taken from Reinhard Bonnke's crusades, like the way APC does! grin grin grin
We don't show fake crowd like the APC!

God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Plateau State!!
God Bless Nigeria!!!

Wendell Simlin... you are back again
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) by aliusman12323: 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
all we need is change; and we believe GEJ is the right person #GEJ4naija

Senator Ibrahim Gobir: Bandits Took Over Sokoto Communities, Appointed ‘Judges’ / 2023: Primate Ayodele Sends Warning To Uzor Kalu On Igbo Presidency / I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 – Kachikwu