Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

This Forum Needs To Be Cleansed Of Scammers. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Forum Needs To Be Cleansed Of Scammers. (805 Views)

Royal Air Maroc Airways Are Taking Nigerians For Fools And Needs To Be Scrapped / Scammers / Fraud At MMIA Arrivals / Seun! Nairalanders This Forum Needs Your Urgent Attention! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Forum Needs To Be Cleansed Of Scammers. by UzochiMan: 2:44am On Dec 25, 2008
i have noticed there are many scammers in this site trying to advertise fake visas and such. i also know that there are some people who fall for these type of things. this practice needs to stop, and i advise whoever manages this forum to "ip ban" the perpetraters who come here advertising their fake (and illegal) propositions. this will stop them from returning with new usernames, and also clean this section up for the good.
Re: This Forum Needs To Be Cleansed Of Scammers. by adexchamp(m): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2008
Good talk, it's high we put a stop to all the bad, bad people in our society.
Re: This Forum Needs To Be Cleansed Of Scammers. by benincitys(f): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2008
this is getting too much  this-GUY is not doing anything about it .
Re: This Forum Needs To Be Cleansed Of Scammers. by touchmeder: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2008
e be like say na romance section d moderator them dey focus their energy. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Forum Needs To Be Cleansed Of Scammers. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2008
Just ignore the scammers, and you'll be fine.

Their ploys to extort from others are becoming more transparent, and obvious by the day.
Re: This Forum Needs To Be Cleansed Of Scammers. by chyk91(m): 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2008
i also support this motion.

(1) (Reply)

The World's Best Travel Complaint Letter - Funny! / 2 All My Brothaz And Sisz In Sa: / British Government To Build Prison In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.