Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. (3511 Views)

How To Explain Panama Papers Into Terms A 5-year-old Could Understand / Onyeka Onwenu Shuns Icpc’s Invitation To Explain N17m Bribe / Can Someone Help Me Explain The 25% Issue Vs Popular Vote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by Hassanamed: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Canada bank suddenly stumbled on a huge amount of money own by GEJ, this has arose concern among some interested nigerians, this is certainly SURE-P excess, meanwhile Mr. President has asked the national assembly to permit him borrow 1billion dollas to enable him combat bokoharam. Now EFCC has ptetend not to have head such news. Corruption has eaten deep into nigeria, who can fight this for us.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by excelme: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
[size=20pt]Jonthan government is the worst in our history on the economy. - Charles Soludo[/size]

We were reminded of Jonathan’s agricultural ‘revolution’. But someone cut in and noted that for all the propaganda, the growth rate of the agricultural sector in the last five years still remains far below the performance under Obasanjo. One of us reminded him that no other president had presided over the slaughter of about 15,000 people by insurgents in a peacetime; no other president earned up to 50% of the amount of resources the current government earned from oil and yet with very little outcomes; no other president had the rate of borrowing; none had significant forex earnings and yet did not add one penny to foreign reserves but losing international reserves at a time of boom; no other president had a depreciating exchange rate at a time of export boom; at no time in Nigeria’s history has poverty reached 71% (even under Abacha, it was 67 -70%); and under no other president did unemployment reach 24%. Surely, these are unprecedented records and he surely ‘outperformed’ his predecessors! What a satire!

You can understand why many of us are amused when the government celebrates that it has established twelve more glorified secondary schools as universities. I thought they would have told us how many Nigerian universities made it in the league of the best 200 universities in the world.

[size=20pt]My advice to President Jonathan and his handlers is to stop wasting their time trying to campaign on his job record. [/size]

Despite presiding over the biggest oil boom in our history, it has not added one percentage point to the growth rate of GDP compared to the Obasanjo regime especially the 2003- 07 period. Obasanjo met GDP growth rate at 2% but averaged 7% within 2003- 07. The current government has been stuck at 6% despite an unprecedented oil boom. Income (GDP) growth has actually performed worse, and poverty escalated. This is the only government in our history where rapidly increasing government expenditure was associated with increasing poverty. The director general of NBS stated in his written press conference address in 2011 that about 112 million Nigerians were living in poverty. Is this the record to defend?

[size=20pt]His record on the economy is a clear ‘F’ grade.[/size]

[size=20pt]The seeming crisis is not destiny; it is self-imposed. [/size]

Everywhere else in the world, government performance on the economy is measured by some outcome variables such as: income (GDP growth rate), stability of prices (inflation and exchange rate), unemployment rate, poverty rate, etc.

The current government has been stuck at 6% despite an unprecedented oil boom. Income (GDP) growth has actually performed worse, and poverty escalated. This is the only government in our history where rapidly increasing government expenditure was associated with increasing poverty. The director general of NBS stated in his written press conference address in 2011 that about 112 million Nigerians were living in poverty. Is this the record to defend? Obama had a tough time in his re-election in 2012 because unemployment reached 8%. Here, unemployment is at a record 24% and poverty at an all-time 71% but people are prancing around, gloating about ‘performance’. As I write, the Naira exchange rate to the dollar is $210 at the parallel market. What a historic performance! Please save your breathe and save us the embarrassment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by Ikengawo: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
$4 Trillion USD while the entire Nigerian economy combine is $520 Billion USD.
APC reeks of desperation and it's right on time because their momentum is dead.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by erunz(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Asiwaju Propaganda Congress, u people have started again. Na wa o. Una lie pass devil, Ohh no wonder una spokesman na. Lie Mohammed

9 Likes

Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by jeffizy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Even the basket mouth of Nigerian politics... Fanny kayode and the barking dog ....Okupe are not having a smooth ride defending their master.

Personally , I believe Jonathan is a [size=17pt] kleptomaniac [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by Oluwatosean(m): 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
4 tri wetiin, if a hear
Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Whats the source
Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by Adminisher: 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ikengawo:

I am sure this must be Naira but even then it is a little high. Jonathan has been stealing but people should come up with credible facts. There is a prophecy that the guy will spend seven years in prison for corruption so we shall see.
Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by DickDastardly(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ikengawo:
Do you really have time to respond to the idle vermin? undecided

Op is a victim of down syndrome and autism combined. I know him pls disregrd his deficiencies cool

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by Flets: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Only a dummy can spew the rubbish the OP spew.

Even for dream..... na still lie

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by stevecantrell: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
4 trillion dollars is half of US debt, that's not possible. 4tr naira ? That's very possible !
Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Satanic buhari documentary now on nta

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by BlackTechnology: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ikengawo:

May God help GEJ get that money

After all na ND oil produced

Make everybody go fetch him own grin

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
I saw dis while in a commercial bus in lagos, I had to hold back tears listening a grown man begging conductor to pls accept #120 instead of #150 to his destination. That man's money, my money, our money in an heartless man canadian account... God, gods and Nature will surely terminate all saTANoids agenda.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by Bawss1(m): 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
The other day they found $700 million cash, today it's $4.7 trillion.

Who is the dunderhead coming up with these figures? This is so silly.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by Bawss1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
penisilin:
I saw dis while in a commercial bus in lagos, I had to hold back tears listening a grown man begging conductor to pls accept #120 instead of #150 to his destination. That man's money, my money, our money in an heartless man canadian account... God, gods and Nature will surely terminate all saTANoids agenda.

You need to have your head checked if you believe this story.

BTW who are all these overly emotional men holding back tears everywhere on NL?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by BushidoBlue(m): 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
penisilin:
Sentiment is easy to whip up in Nigeria. We the youth ought to know better. Don't believe everything you read or hear. Especially without proof... Geez Canadian bank koor... AIB ni....

1 Like

Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by BushidoBlue(m): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
JudismphD:
Satanic buhari documentary now on nta
This documentary is some scary shidt!!! If half of what they r saying is true this niqquh ought to be arrested.
Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by Bayswater: 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bawss1:

That Buhari documentary is hitting the hard so they are coming up with l
Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by Bayswater: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bawss1:

That Buhari documentary is hitting the hard so they are coming up with lies to fight back.

Buhari has been exposed for who he really is, the incarnate of the devil on earth.
Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by deji68: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
$ trillion what? maybe cowries and not dollars...anyway some gullible people will believe the trash..... undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by iluvnaija: 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
stevecantrell:
4 trillion dollars is half of US debt, that's not possible. 4tr naira ? That's very possible !

Last time I checked US debt was $14trillion.
Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by Bawss1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bayswater:

That Buhari documentary is hitting the hard so they are coming up with lies to fight back.

Buhari has been exposed for who he really is, the incarnate of the devil on earth.

Easy sir, incarnate of the devil is too harsh naa. cheesy

1 Like

Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by rondo235: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
op do u knw wht $4.7trn is?dnt say wht u dnt knw.those type of money are owned by a country or collective organizatn not individual...try n b a sane nigerian
Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by slimfit1(m): 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Computer error its naira i believe it even if its a lie. With Jonathan anything is possible. I will be stupid not to believe it.
Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by rondo235: 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
slimfit1:
Computer error its naira i believe it even if its a lie. With Jonathan anything is possible. I will be stupid not to believe it.
u said it all....u are a silly naijarian to blieve anytin....cause not everytin said is true....
Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by TheFreeOne: 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
penisilin:

OLODO, clap for yourself. Cos i don dey shed tears for you embarassed
Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by stevecantrell: 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
iluvnaija:

Last time I checked US debt was $14trillion.

I'm so 2012...
Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by deji68: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Fake news...fake certi...fake crowd....... grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by yakubuomowumi: 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
ASIWAJU PROPAGANDA CONGRESS

1 Like

Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by advancelegacy: 12:05am On Jan 27, 2015
OAM4J, maclatunji, Ikenna351, Ngwakwe, Afam4eva

please do the needful to this heinous thread
Re: GEJ Expected To Explain The $4.7tri In His Canada Account- Sanusi Lamido. by egift(m): 12:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Stories about Jonathan when he leaves office will be better left imagined. When we are done recovering all his looted funds, he will beg for bread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) / When A Politician Is Ready To Deceive The People (PHOTOS) / Ebonyi State Government Destroy Peoples Goods For Welcoming Nnamdi Kanu In Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.