Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) (3512 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Ikpeazu Commissions Owerrinta Egbelu Mbutu Road / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Ochefu Road Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
So many activities took place today in Abia state.
Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu has commissioned the popular Ochefu road.
Constructed solidly by the use of the high-octane road construction system known as Rigid Pavement Technology, Ochefu road has been estimated to have a life span of about 40 years.
One special unique thing I noticed about this road is that it has about 5 outlets to Asa road which were all constructed and rehabilitated at once...
NDE K'ANYI, OBUGHINU NWA ABA G'IRU ABA?

1 Like

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
Bro lalasticlala give us what we deserve nah,we dey try

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
While on his way to work today, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu stopped by at Waterside to inspect the reconstruction of the blocked underground drainage which is the channel of Aba drainages. The tunnel has been blocked for over 20years but we are librated at last.

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by harmless011: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
40 years lifespan hmmmm Mr are you related to lie mohamed. Well okezie is trying I pray he sustain the tempo.
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Abia in the hands of God

1 Like

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
harmless011:
40 years lifespan hmmmm Mr are you related to lie mohamed. Well okezie is trying I pray he sustain the tempo.
He is a man of his words
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by asha80(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
Chai ndi aba takwara ahuhu oo.
..lekwa otu ha si ele okporo uzo aruziri aruzi cry
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by DelGardo: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
I am liking this guy.
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by harmless011: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
He is a man of his words
So far he is performing but make una put more eye for security, we no want osisikankwu nonsense to repeat again in aba.
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
asha80:
Chai ndi aba takwara ahuhu oo.
..lekwa otu ha si ele okporo uzo aruziri aruzi cry
Chineke azawo ekpere site na inye anyi Okezie.Obi di ndi Aba ka sugar ugbua
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mynd44 and bro lalasticlala it is not our fault that we merited double frontpage. #meritocracy

Seun there's an empty land in Aba,abeg come build company here ASAP

1 Like

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
harmless011:

So far he is performing but make una put more eye for security, we no want osisikankwu nonsense to repeat again in aba.
Relax,everything is gradually taking the right shape
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by gwales: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Dis ponponkin na only you Waka come D way you the advertise Abia State works put other states in shame. Anyway, my governor too dey work but dat na him problem...
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
A man truly loved by his people.

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
gwales:
Dis ponponkin na only you Waka come D way you the advertise Abia State works put other states in shame. Anyway, my governor too dey work but dat na him problem...
Our people dey talk say better market dey sell em self o. Ask lalasticlala what Abia State suffered before the emergence of this great man. What's your state? We can loan you Dr Ikpeazu for few months. We are planning to employ the sacked doctors from Osun and reduce the death rate to bearest minimum in Abia. Our secret magic is Aba IGR.

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by asha80(m): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
Our people dey talk say better market dey sell em self o. Ask lalasticlala what Abia State suffered before the emergence of this great man. What's your state? We can loan you Dr Ikpeazu for few months. We are planning to employ the sacked doctors from Osun and reduce the death rate to bearest minimum in Abia. Our secret magic is Aba IGR.
you wan tell me say abia never collect that 30bn loan the abia house of assembly approve? Talk true undecided
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
asha80:
you wan tell me say aba never collect that 30bn loan the abia house of assembly approve? Talk true undecided
You make me laugh,do you know Abia government has started repairing Ikote-ekpene road Aba a federal road? Are you aware that Abia government is about to flag-off rehabitation of Portharcourt road Aba a federal road too? My guy Dr Ikpeazu has blocked all leakages in IGR that's why projects are being executed
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Scholes007(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
asha80:
you wan tell me say abia never collect that 30bn loan the abia house of assembly approve? Talk true undecided
abia is yet to borrow such amount.
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by jamace(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
I think this is one of the few govs who knows what leadership is about. I have watched with keen interest the performance of this gov from the day he took oath of office. The momentum with which he pursued road development has not dwindled. I see that he knows the people of his people and he is facing it squarely. I urge Abians to give him all support required to enhance performance.

Well done, Gov Ikpeazu. You are great. Keep it up! cool
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by spectroscopic: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ponponkon

Thanks for these updates. Your posts give me hope about our Abia State. Please keep it up.

I Would like to get in touch with you outside of Nairaland to discuss a pressing need in Abia. Can we connect? Send me a private message with an email address so we can share email/phone. I need to talk to someone like you about something important. Thanks for your understanding
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by asha80(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
You make me laugh,do you know Abia government has started repairing Ikote-ekpene road Aba a federal road? Are you aware that Abia government is about to flag-off rehabitation of Portharcourt road Aba a federal road too? My guy Dr Ikpeazu has blocked all leakages in IGR that's why projects are being executed
Scholes007:
I know aba has high igr which has gone unreported over the yrs but I find it had to believe there is no external help so to speak in all these projects flagged off and completed here and there

As for ikot ekpene and port harcourt federal rds he has decided to embark kudos to him because these two rds especially ikot ekpene rd are very strategic rds that just have to rehabilitated for aba to come fully back to life

1 Like

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mynd44 and bro lalasticlala I hope I didn't break any rule?
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by ndufrank: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
Mynd44 and bro lalasticlala it is not our fault that we merited double frontpage. #meritocracy

Seun there's an empty land in Aba,abeg come build company here ASAP
ur paymster is doing well,but tell him to warn those army boys to stop killing our people.
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by mrhansome12(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Glory glory glory I'm happy I am witnessing this tremendous development from SE governors. Very soon some people will be sending their governors to SE for leadership training same way they send their youths to Aba and Onitsha to learn trading and craftsmanship
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by ndufrank: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
don't employ dose quack doctors osun state sack
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by DrinkWater10: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
Mynd44 and bro lalasticlala I hope I didn't break any rule?
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Ponponkon Weldone once again.
I dey always follow your updates because o na tozi m ka sugar.
Kudos. Where are those NLders who were always yearning for roads with covered drainages and sidewalk now?
Abia IGR you say, I remember reading somewhere that business owners in Aba swore to never pay taxes to the government some months ago.
I don't know why lalasticlala and Mynd44 are in TGIF party today. You probably read Abia false newspaper. Aba traders are coperating well
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by spectroscopic: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
I don't know why lalasticlala and Mynd44 are in TGIF party today. You probably read Abia false newspaper. Aba traders are coperating well

Bro, i'nwetara ozi'm?
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by chudionu58(f): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ponponkon:
Liar Mohammed version 2.0 , Have ABSG collected the N30 billion loan true or false?? Akpa ashi!!
By the way, are you telling me that Abia state govt reawarded the PH-ABA section of the Enugu Ph express which was awarded earlier by the federal government? If that's true, can you please tell us publicly:
1. The project cost
2. The contractor! or are you telling us he wants to fully fund the 30 billion naira project which equals the total loan stock he accessed Q4 last year.
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/03/fg-begins-second-section-of-enugu-port.html?m=1

Let's see how you'll Dodge this one!
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
God has finally remembered Abia, he remember Enugu through Bar Sullivan, Anambra through Obi and Obiano, Ebonyi through David Umahi, Imo is jinxed.
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by chudionu58(f): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Scholes007:
Scholes my very good guy, abeg talk true! What makes you think under 500 million IGR per month plus 160 million recovered from personel payroll can fund massive road construction, please there is nothing wrong in uplifting Abia *by the same bunch that ran it aground * But we shouldn't be drumming about a mere road construction ...
1. Fully funded by bank loans, which is a lazy man's governance mode
2. Unknown contractors!... Oh local content my foot.
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
chudionu58:
Liar Mohammed version 2.0 , Have ABSG collected the N30 billion loan true or false?? Akpa ashi!!
By the way, are you telling me that Abia state govt reawarded the PH-ABA section of the Enugu Ph express which was awarded earlier by the federal government? If that's true, can you please tell us publicly:
1. The project cost
2. The contractor! or are you telling us he wants to fully fund the 30 billion naira project which equals the total loan stock he accessed Q4 last year.
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/03/fg-begins-second-section-of-enugu-port.html?m=1

Let's see how you'll Dodge this one!
The fact that you don't even know which road is PH road in Aba and PH-Enugu road in Aba makes it difficult for me to discuss with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Politician Is Ready To Deceive The People (PHOTOS) / Kano: Strange Pillars Along State Road __ Photos / Ebonyi State Government Destroy Peoples Goods For Welcoming Nnamdi Kanu In Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.