Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Joint Venture Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Joint Venture Business (647 Views)

Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) / Joint Venture opportunity for Property Developers/Investors To Invest In / Offshore Joint Venture Investment Via Asset Portfolio:investment For The Matured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joint Venture Business by thegoldenson: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
No longer available
Re: Joint Venture Business by sseunth(m): 12:03am On Jan 27, 2015
no info at all....i sud jst cme n mk deals with u aite?
Re: Joint Venture Business by thegoldenson: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2015
sseunth:
no info at all....i sud jst cme n mk deals with u aite?

@ Sseunth: Thank you for your interest.You know that we cannot possibly put the details of our business project on the open pages of the internet. This is why our contact is there. Our telephone number is there and as well our e-mail address. Feel free to sms me or call me. Alternatively you can send us your mobile number to amagoldgroup@gmail.com or by sms to 08066924817 and I will call you for discussion of the project specifics. Thank you once again.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Best Little Capital Investment / Before Our Regulatory Authorities Scare Away Foreign Investors / Rapidtask Concierge & Errand Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.