Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,308 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Ten Type Of Jambites You Will Mostly Find - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Type Of Jambites You Will Mostly Find (1150 Views)

Mathsolver For Sec. Schools And Jambites - You Probably Have Never Seen This! / University Of Calabar And Extortion Of Jambites / BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Type Of Jambites You Will Mostly Find by kristein(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
@tosyne2much i prolly been watching you gaining access to nairaland popularity..well,i must say kudos to yah,yes,i say"kudos" bro.but my prowess is found on the education section unlike you who have more clue on romance section.

here,i'll highlight to yah'al about the ten type of jambite you mostly found in your arena.

1 The Guru's-
how i wish i could belong to this group.they never suffered from admission" complexity"because,of their talent right from their secondary school till infinity.

2 The Dream Achiever-
finally,i fall into this group.i love this group because they never felt deterred by any negative comment their receiving from their peers,friends,relatives e.t.c.if you will permit me to have a flashback on while i was still struggling for admission.my 1st attempt of writing jamb was not so bad.but i was finally given another course-industrial relation instead of accountancy.i never accepted it,i received so many discouragement from my friends,,but i am resistable..that made me to stick to my dream course..by God's grace i finally got it.
so if you know your dream never give up by any negative discouragement from your friends..it do help on a long-run.

3 The Friends Imitator-
i call this people"follow-follow".they dont have goal neither do they have a dream..they are always imitating whatever their friends have in mind of doing or becoming.

4 The Clueless Enthusiast-
funny to me how this people got admitted..they are always CLUELESS and NAIVE about everything interms of education,simply because they hear people hyping education.so they simply wana belong,but they are entirely naive.i wonder if is by force to go to school self.where there are so many things to do with their life and earn good money like tailor-you will wonder how much this people make a month,especially during season period,that time you will see them bragging-na'em say make u no sabi sow cloth? shuuu!,,hairdresser-no further comment,because i believe you all have eyes and can see yourself how much they make in your vicinity per-month.e.t.c.

5 The Parents Pressuree-
i taught about the particular name that will suit this kind but finally come to conclude of calling them"pressuree"..while their parent are pressurer.you all are well familiar with this people.their parent always wanted them to study medicine and answer"doctor"..even though they(the pressuree)have the dream of studying agriculture and becoming a successful farmer-who plant crops and rear animal for sale..i have a friend who always wanted to study education course inorder to be a teacher as his dream.but due to the pressure from his parent that they wanted him to study medicine,made his admission delayed for good 5 years at home-that's quite long.even later not getting the medicine course inventually.

6 The Hopeless-
well,i feel for this set of people whenever,i heard they have not got admitted,despite their humility nature..they are always hopeless and expect the least/worst course to be given but no way.i have this feeling that these set of people are suffering from"the padlock they have use to lock their destiny in the village".the only way out is to be prayerful.

7 The Gullible-
these ones never have the clue about basic information to get admission..they always cry for 419 victimization.they get duped right from their process of jamb by those online fraudsters till their process of university admission by same mysterious online fraudsters..they never learn even though they have been victimized.

8 The Ajebutters-
"the lucky ones".even though they got an un-attractive jamb and pume mark,their fathers affluence will always make it out for them.e.g lectures e.t.c.

9 The Ephemeron-
maybe due to poor/lack of sponsorship.they never finish their education-they are always termed as"school drop-out".

10 The Independent-
"they are the less privilege ones"they are working at the same time going to school...i wonder the kind of massive workload it will cause them.

that's all..which one do you belong to?
Re: Ten Type Of Jambites You Will Mostly Find by kristein(m): 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
FTC cool
Re: Ten Type Of Jambites You Will Mostly Find by acenazt: 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hehhehehheh you forgot the Independent. They are on their own. You'll never know anything about them. They come to lectures, make noice,don't copy notes and still end up passing.
Re: Ten Type Of Jambites You Will Mostly Find by tosyne2much(m): 12:20am On Jan 27, 2015
**Lemme book this plot of land b4 it gets to the head quarter**

OP, thanks for the acknowledgement.. I'm humbled
Re: Ten Type Of Jambites You Will Mostly Find by agoadiv(m): 12:33am On Jan 27, 2015
kristein:
FTC cool
na de only tin u sabi...u de try luck sha
Re: Ten Type Of Jambites You Will Mostly Find by agoadiv(m): 12:34am On Jan 27, 2015
i belong to de good boys that always depend on God for it
Re: Ten Type Of Jambites You Will Mostly Find by kristein(m): 12:37am On Jan 27, 2015
agoadiv:
na de only tin u sabi...u de try luck sha
abi na bro!..talents are diff

1 Like

Re: Ten Type Of Jambites You Will Mostly Find by kristein(m): 12:40am On Jan 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
**Lemme book this plot of land b4 it gets to the head quarter**

OP, thanks for the acknowledgement.. I'm humbled
your welcom! cool
Re: Ten Type Of Jambites You Will Mostly Find by apparentlylaw(m): 1:41am On Jan 27, 2015
I Site U
Re: Ten Type Of Jambites You Will Mostly Find by bauer00: 2:34am On Jan 27, 2015
hmm,nice one....
Re: Ten Type Of Jambites You Will Mostly Find by mrpackager(m): 4:25am On Jan 27, 2015
gud
Re: Ten Type Of Jambites You Will Mostly Find by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 27, 2015
before opening this thread I knew I wasn't going to fall under any category

and guess what; i was damn correct

(1) (Reply)

Pls Any One With Good Info On This / See What My Student Wrote... / Top Ten Medical Schools In Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.