Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate (4761 Views)

Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians / Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard / "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Bugatie(m): 6:20am On Jan 27, 2015
egift:
Can we have more Jonathan's supporters please. The loner that came here is not ready. There are so much to discuss. Also it may be better the 2 leading candidates are debated alone. Cheers!

@egift, decorum is vital here,
You can't call him a loner and still say he's not ready.
You don't expect everyone to hit the keyboard as early as you do.
In a debate, no single side has the power to set the rules. A midpoint must be achieved.
Barcanista and Ikengwo's point is taken, no doubt the moderators are also taking note.
Good morning
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by egift(m): 6:25am On Jan 27, 2015
Bugatie:

In a debate, no single side has the power to set the rules. A midpoint must be achieved.
Barcanista and Ikengwo's point is taken, no doubt the moderators are also taking note.
Good morning

Sorry if that was wrong. I used loner in the context of alone. Modified. Cheers!
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 27, 2015
Bugatie:

Good morning
Thank you. Though he seems not interested looking at his diversionary tactics.
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 27, 2015
egift:
Can we have more Jonathan's supporters please. The only person that came here is not ready. There are so much to discuss. Also it may be better the 2 leading candidates are debated alone. Cheers!
cc: Devilhimself aka bloodykiller

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by DeviIhimself: 6:40am On Jan 27, 2015
barcanista:
Let me repeat, the purpose of the challenge is to bring fact to bare as regards the records, personality and integrity of General Muhammadu Buhari. It is clearly spelt out. I throw the challenge to ALL pro-pdp and not just one person. If any will want us to debate Jonathan, fine and good but it will be alongside my proposed debate. If you are ready, then we appoint some people for organisation and coordination. If you are not ready then, allow for any pro-Jonathan that is.

Cheers

Ikengawo is right you can't just come here and start debating on one man. I have to be neutral.

I suggest you select five questions defending your candidate while he selects five questions defending his.

Then it will be neutral.

Anything less than that is not acceptable that's how real debate is.
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Sharap you bloody little imp of a lady i told you to always respect your boss because am your boss and you're my toy
its too early to start displaying your lunacy. Wait till its 9am
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by DeviIhimself: 6:46am On Jan 27, 2015
In debate the moderator is the only one to choose questions.

Am in to challenge egift but only when i see a competent moderator raise a neutral questions

Ikengawo you can go for barcanista

Am in

Egift accept this challenge or forever remain my little toy boy like berem
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Ikengawo is right you can't just come here and start debating on one man. I have to be neutral.

I suggest you select five questions defending your candidate while he selects five questions defending his.

Then it will be neutral.

Anything less than that is not acceptable that's how real debate is.
I listed 8 key points that bothers on everything about Muhammadu Buhari. He of course can decide to acknowledge my points, rebut them and/or explore other areas. On Jonathan I expect him to bring his points, but I will rebut them and also explore other areas. I believe the coordinators are in the right place to handle all these troubles
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Am in to challenge egift but only when i see a competent moderator raise a neutral questions

Am in

I bring open this challenge and not egift. If you want debate, accept my challenge... Stop running around
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by clevvermind(m): 6:51am On Jan 27, 2015
Opiosko:
.....and a failure.
.....and a terrorist.
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by DeviIhimself: 6:51am On Jan 27, 2015
barcanista:
I listed 8 key points that bothers on everything about Muhammadu Buhari. He of course can decide to acknowledge my points, rebut them and/or explore other areas. On Jonathan I expect him to bring his points, but I will rebut them and also explore other areas. I believe the coordinators are in the right place to handle all these troubles

Let's leave it to the moderator to choose the questions thats how debate goes.

Anything less than that is debate malpractice

It's called debate so to test your instant knowledge and ability not just some kinda malpractice stuff
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by egift(m): 6:52am On Jan 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Am in

I accept. Hope not when I start feeding you mud and dragging you across the desert you will not be running around telling us about "Otu Nne Gi" - Do we have a deal?
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by SeverusSnape(m): 6:52am On Jan 27, 2015
egift:

For Transformers are hugers. The electricity type when it is wet. grin grin grin

@Topic: Am in. Sai Buhari
Anybody who tries to touch us indiscriminately will be shocked to death. cheesy
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by DeviIhimself: 6:54am On Jan 27, 2015
egift:

I accept. Hope not when I start feeding you mud and dragging you across the desert you will not be running around telling us about "Otu Nne Gi" - Do we have a deal?

In debate i don't use harsh words because it's Official based on facts and not just unnecessary arguments

So

Am in

No harsh words thats the rules

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Let's leave it to the moderator to choose the questions thats how debate goes.

Anything less than that is debate malpractice

It's called debate so to test your instant knowledge and ability not just some kinda malpractice stuff
Dude what are you saying? The dude hasn't accepted yet, he has "vamoosed". Why not tell him to accept before running your fingers or wait for someone else to accept or you accept yourself? Don't you have anything against Muhammadu Buhari again?
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by DeviIhimself: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2015
Also I need a competent moderator with competent questions

But I don't know who it will be

Any volunteer?
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 27, 2015
My Challenge is still open to the pro-Jonathan Team.

@Pro-Jonathan's I am waiting for your response.

Idumose Phockphockman Ceo4eva Seun Ngwakwe Firefire Mogidi Collynzo9 Customized13 Sincere9gerian Jmaine Tomakint Toharqa Anonimi Stebell
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by omenka(m): 7:01am On Jan 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
We are Transformers grin .....Not Jonathanians angry

Why didn't you call your selves Buharists undecided

Or better still, Call us Democrats. smiley
You just told us you guys are robots. That is what transformers are.
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by SeverusSnape(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2015
omenka:
You just told us you guys are robots. That is what transformers are.
No!...It's like you're a Hollywood fan.

Transformers in this context means we transform the nation through the transformation agenda of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by omenka(m): 7:06am On Jan 27, 2015
egift:

Good. IK, I just have few quick question on President Jonathan:

1. Do Jonathan still believe that stealing a few Billions and Trillions from Nigeria is not an act of Corruption?
2. Are they still Boko Haram members working in his cabinet? When will he start arresting them?
3. Can you tell use the name of the Technology or the Machine Jonathan said will be detecting, monitoring and capturing criminals?
4. And since the President said he will not be putting people in jail, what will the machine do to you if you get caught? (Put you in Hibernation?).
5. Also is it locally made or imported? Emmmmmmmh, Is the Technology in existence or still under research and Development?

I will be waiting for clear answers, thanks. Anyone will answers can chip in - Cheers!

Rotflmao!! Great questions!

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No!...It's like you're a Hollywood fan.

Transformers in this context means we transform the nation through the transformation agenda of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.
Fine, but the purpose of the thread isn't whether one is a transformer or reformer, it is an open debate on the man that you guys have been maligning. Why can't any of you accept? I am equally ready to debate on your candidate alongside. Waiting for acceptance
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Bobandgreat: 7:23am On Jan 27, 2015
Are u pple blind? Or u are paid to this. There can not be any debate about this election until Buhari presents something resembling a certificate. This energy u wasted in setting up this forum, u could have used to advise Buhari. Once we see a certificate, then u will get all the debate u want.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Jenkizo: 7:41am On Jan 27, 2015
Ikengawo:
[size=20pt]IKENGAWO V. BARCANISTA THURSDAY DEBATE[/size]

We will have our debate on Thursday.
I will give you the format of the competition barcanista representing APC, Ikengawo representing PDP.

Topic: Is Nigeria Better After Jonathan than it was before Jonathan?
Format: You have 1 opening speech, can be no longer than 25 lines.
1 rebuttal to the opponents opening speech.
1 question answering round, which person will have a thread of their own to answer questions.
1 One final speech, prove which points in the opening speech opponent failed to prove, show how you proved all your points.
Objective: Prove all the points of your Opening Speech.

Every phase of this competition will have a separate thread, one for each person with on unifying thread to document the progress.
. Nigeria was better before Jonathan and wll be better after him. Jonathan's regime is the worst in the history of the country. He has taken the country 25years aback.My humble submission though.
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2015
Bobandgreat:
Are u pple blind? Or u are paid to this. There can not be any debate about this election until Buhari presents something resembling a certificate. This energy u wasted in setting up this forum, u could have used to advise Buhari. Once we see a certificate, then u will get all the debate u want.
Stop running your mouth. Accept the challenge or?
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by nduchucks: 7:50am On Jan 27, 2015
@Op, they will run away from a real debate much like the clueless one did pre 2011 elections, when he debated himself on national TV.
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by chamboy(m): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by bokohalal(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2015
Bobandgreat:
The OP clearly stated in his opening that the issue of Certificate is up for you or anyone to ask about. Now, what is your question about Buhari's certificate?
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2015
nduchucks:
@Op, they will run away from a real debate much like the clueless one did pre 2011 elections, when he debated himself on national TV.
That is my problem with them. They always run when faced head to head
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Bobandgreat: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
bokohalal:

The OP clearly stated in his opening that the issue of Certificate is up for you or anyone to ask about. Now, what is your question about Buhari's certificate?

Where is it?
Re: Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 27, 2015
I want a debate on agriculture transformation, i want to burst the many lies of adesina.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eastern Security Network- Asari Dokubo Speaks / Imbibe Safety Best Practice: LASG Tells Construction Companies, Artisans / Police Deploy Operatives To Worship, Recreational Centres In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.