Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States (25526 Views)

Senate Confirms Nominations Of 18 Ministerial Nominees / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect / PDP Seeks Cancelation Of Elections In Seven States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by Nwogbe: 6:19am On Jan 27, 2015
Serious matter
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by jaylister(m): 6:19am On Jan 27, 2015
Crack ur huawei modem to use any sim on it
call us on 08063893554
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by Mubby4luv(m): 6:19am On Jan 27, 2015
E done red for them
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by ormios234: 6:30am On Jan 27, 2015
Nigerians must live as one, as brothers and sisters. Politics must not tear us apart. Shun violence as blood is
sacred and should not be taken. Respect for the law that guides our land and respect for one another.
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by begwong: 6:31am On Jan 27, 2015
kai INEC your list is not complete. you omitted the labour party guber candidate of plateau state,Ambassador Bagudu hirse.He has no running mate!
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by raziboi(m): 6:32am On Jan 27, 2015
obotoh
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by tijjanioyan: 6:33am On Jan 27, 2015
laurel03:
Feburahi 14 is what concern me jare.... I am tired of some set of people since 1999 eg Okonjo iweala
u mean only one out of d five presidents what abt d remaining four?
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by Togom: 6:36am On Jan 27, 2015
Samsleek7:
What About GMFB?

GENERAL MY FVCKIN BUTT!

What is FVCKIN ?
Don't you know that Jonathan has built many Almajiri Schools in the North.?
You and GMB can enroll and Collect an autentic WAEC result.
GEJ till 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 27, 2015
This one no concern us jor, na only PDP & APC be the parties wey we Sabi
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by menesheh(m): 6:44am On Jan 27, 2015
I tot inec said that they have zero constitutional right to reject a candidate presented by any political party.

The question is why now.

Am still fearing JEGA

Is no longer "go to court"
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by cyberdurable(m): 6:48am On Jan 27, 2015
rozayx5:
when are they going to reject buhari

the certificate statement of results forger

lol statement of Result Forger cheesy
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by cyberdurable(m): 6:50am On Jan 27, 2015
what happens to Abia state APGA Gov Race, that has 2 Candidates? who is the Real Aspirant nau?
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 27, 2015
Peoples Democratic Movement in Sokoto and Zamfara States respectively.
Good riddance grin grin
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by kazey123(m): 6:54am On Jan 27, 2015
Parties which can't even draw a win in a polling unit. Inec took the right step.
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by antontech(m): 6:55am On Jan 27, 2015
more movies coming soon
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by dljbd1(m): 6:57am On Jan 27, 2015
So many distractions. How many political parties we get for this nation sef
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by diasporaman(m): 7:02am On Jan 27, 2015
Those are mushroom parties under the control of one man.
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by LesbianBoyy(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2015
WHY BUHARI CANNOT RULE NIGERIA AGAIN: An update.
# Buari failed to apologize to Nigeria or to the families of those who lost their lives during the 2011 post-election.
# He truncated the Nigeria democracy in December, 31 1983- sacked a democratically elected government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari. Buhari cited corruption as the reason, but surprisingly, Buhari left Alhaji Shagari in HOUSE ARREST and threw his powerless deputy DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON out of tribal sentiments. Ekwueme was tried, but found not wanting, while Shagari was not tried.
# He REFUSED to ATTEND the OPUTA PANEL, even though complaints tabled against him involved gross abuses of power and blatant assault on the fundamental human rights of the Nigerian citizenry- Killed Barthlomew Owoh, Bernard Ogedengbe and Lawal Ojuolape with retroactive laws.
# He sent soldiers to ransack the residence of Elder Statesman, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, seized his international passport and offered no reasons for the action.
# Selectively jailed Sam Mbakwe (best performed governor in the history of IMO state) Bisi Onabanjo, Bola Ige, Jim Nwobodo, Aperture Aku (he died as a result of maltreatment in prison), Busari Adelakun (he died in prison) among others who got as high as 144 years jail term. And allowed Awwal Ibrahim, the then Niger State governor, who was arrested in Heathrow Airport in London with 14 million pounds sterling and several millions of Niara and dollars, and Shehu Kangiwa, Sokoto State Governor who conducted and supervised the famous Bakolori Massacre of poor peasant farmers whose land were appropriated without compensation to remain under house arrest.
# Chief Adekunle Ajasin (then Ondo State governor) was tried and re-tried three times before Buhari’s punitive tribunal because of Buhari’s dissatisfaction, but acquitted of all charges of corruption, and still he was not released, but detained indefinitely.
# Alhaji Shehu Shagari granted pardon to Odumegwu Ojukwu, but when Buhari came to power, he clamped Odumegwu Ojukwu into jail without any charge against him.
# He once asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM in a country with many religions.
# He executed 75% of PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman. # He was the chairman of PTF, but claimed he does NOT KNOW how billions Naira got missing.
# He was a military head of state who knows he would be overthrown, but COULD NOT DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around.
# He said that ACN is corrupt, but because of his presidential ambition now surrounds himself with those he described as corrupt ACN members.
# He could not allow the economies of demand, supply and internal production factors to determine the prices of commodities but used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control.
# He did not allow his government to be criticized and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who criticized his government. Tunde Thompson and Nduka Irabor were jailed for ‘writing truth’ about diplomatic posting. Audu Ogbeh, an internal critic and reformer, spent months in unjust incarceration. Kola whole Awotunde was detained for 1 year without trial for writing against government.
# Fela Anikulapo languished in jail for years for being in possession of foreign exchange that he had legitimately received for the immediate upkeep of his band as they set off for an international engagement. But Buhari curiously allowed 53 suite cases to come into Nigeria unchecked.
# Ebenezer Babatope spent the entire tenure of Buhari in detention, because he once warned the media that Buhari was an ambitious soldier. Babatope’s father died while he was in Buhari’s custody, the dictator remained deaf to every plea that he be at least released to attend his father’s funeral, even under guard.
# At PTF Buhari brought in the late Ahmad Salihijo ( his in law) and other boys without informing us. We didn't know that he engaged them as consultants without our knowledge and consent because we are all members- late Group Captain Usman Jibrin ( October, 2009).
# It is a record that Buhari’s military

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by skare: 7:07am On Jan 27, 2015
Rejected or disqualify? I thought the same INEC said they don't have power to disqualify any candidate. If rejected why did they accept them in the first place, since INEC discovered this candidates don't have running mates.I smell something somewhere
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by olaide721(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2015
eleko1:
sad so, what happened to their money?Gone with the wind?Wish they cancelled Ogun State UPN(Osoba) party too,they can't use Awolowo name to scam the peeps sad
SDP is for Osoba not UPN but my worry is even PDP in ogun state never get running mate too I only see GNI as there candidate and they are not disqualified PDP!!!!!!!!!! Well I stand corrected o

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by melomelo: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2015
wiskolowiska:

abi o!
*GMB been lying since 1961
GMB is a liar
TINUBU is a liar
FASHOLA is a liar.
Fashola destroye our Ikorodu rd for his selfish BRT business. This is d end of dictatorship in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by olaide721(m): 7:10am On Jan 27, 2015
skare:
Rejected or disqualify? I thought the same INEC said they don't have power to disqualify any candidate. If rejected why did they accept them in the first place, since INEC discovered this candidates don't have running mates.I smell something somewhere
yes INEC can't disqualify candidate and if u read well it is not candidate they disqualify but POLITICAL PARTIES
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by olaide721(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2015
jaylister:
Crack ur huawei modem to use any sim on it
call us on 08063893554
Can u crack E173u-2 airtel modem?
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by Drajah(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2015
tbagjames:
It makes no difference whether they contest or not because in reality, Nigeria is operating what i call a two party democratic system.

Thank you my brother!
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by asiwajumi(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2015
laurel03:
Change on my mind on Valentine day
stop dreaming
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by IVORY2009(m): 7:38am On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:
inec mist be very careful in order not to invite the wrath of the gods

The chief priest has spoken

Who are thy? Zeta' vested interest on you.
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by clemostika: 7:42am On Jan 27, 2015
wiskolowiska:
wetin be ma concern
*in ice prince voice
I dey ur side kampe
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by digitsolution: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2015
segzyj:
Foolishness at its peak.... What do u want to achieve by this now?

Achieve by what my foolish young man?
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by JEITO: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2015
Is it that they didn't know they needed running mates or that no one wanted to run with them?

Well, as a good citizen, I'm willing to run with any of them as long as we don't run into the river niger.

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by Ojoariyo(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2015
stano2:
chai INEC diaris GOD oooo after the money spent
No be there fault my dear,as the guys no qualify nko?
Re: INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States by thunder74(m): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2015
So INEC could reject a qualified candidates because they do not have a running mate but could not reject a candidate who does not have required academic qualifications. Double standard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Resist Plan To Oust Buhari Over Ill-Health - Arewa Youths Threaten / PHOTOS: Flood In Kogi State / Tinubu Visits Seyi Makinde In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.