Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards (30412 Views)

Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards / President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide / Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards by darisgod(m): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2015
wazobiaN9:

Your big head has nothing inside.

No point informing you that the billboards ad may influence the decision of over 2 million Nigerians residing in Ghana who may want to come home to vote.. cheesy

Mr Ode why dey no go put am for America
Abi Nigerians no plenty for dir abi e no fit influence dem make dem cum home too

Y ghana shey nigerians no dey cotonu?

Mtechw no point discuss wit u
Re: Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards by Beesluv: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2015
wazobiaN9:

another block head.

do they also have the population or financial muscle Nigeria has??

do you know the sheer number of Nigerians living in Ghana

This has been an act of xenophobia by the Ghanaian people... and posterity will not forget.

Another mumu on NL who can't do without using harsh words!!!

Quote me again and I'll castrate you
Re: Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards by wazobiaN9(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2015
Beesluv:

Another mumu on NL who can't do without using harsh words!!!

Quote me again and I'll castrate you

LOL

sorry about the harsh words.
Re: Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards by iamord(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2015
wazobiaN9:

The ignorance of many Nigerians on this subject appears to know no bounds.

There is no law against politicians campaigning on any global platform especially when you think you can speak to possible voters via the medium.

There are over 2 millions Nigerians residing in Ghana, and I can tell you that a majority are deeply interested in the elections and coming home to vote in fact.

This act by the Ghanaian government is as a result of the heightened xenophobia against Nigerian interests by its people. Several hate comments were made against Nigeria on several Ghanaian stations (radio & tv), Ghana web sites and many other media simply because of the seemingly harmless adverts. This is not uncommon tho.

I speak as a Nigerian working & living in Ghana.. till I resign or get transferred back by my coy. I can tell you that the first hand experience of this subject is not particularly pleasant.

Posterity will not forget this and many other acts of hate against Nigeria by our West African brothers and sisters. If we don't learn from history, it will repeat itself...
. Hahahahaha
Re: Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards by Beesluv: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2015
wazobiaN9:

LOL

sorry about the harsh words.

Sorry too cool
Re: Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards by donodion(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2015
dharyour93:
It's good that Ghana did that.

Firstly, this shows that Ghana is a country with high intelligence and security consciousness

Secondly, It was impartial in doing this because it removed the billboard of both the APC & PDP

Thirdly, why should Nigeria draw Ghana into its politics? Have you ever seen any billboard belonging to Ghana in Nigeria?

Fourhtly, I'm sure those who erected the billboards did not follow due process. If they had done so, they would have been told beforehand.

Nigerian politicians like wasting money sha. That was how a politician approached CNN for adverts despite its been expensive. Thank God CNN didn't accept.

grin grin grin Ghanaians dont sleep with two eyes shut when it involves anything Nigeria. grin grin grin colonization starts but like this.Besides, The fear of boko-haram is the begining of wisdom.
Sorry o, my bros and sis from the gold coasts.Na our yeye desperate to retain power government cause am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards by simdam500(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
freshness2020:
Maybe ♈όϋ were blind to see Ūя̲̅ party name mentioned!
..Hypocrisy at its peak!

grin ;DDon't mind the dude...

1 Like

Re: Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards by simdam500(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ghanaian thought wisely.....

Make he no be say na the dog wey dem give bone to, go still chop their bone undecided grin
Re: Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards by 360command: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
donodion:

grin grin grin Ghanaians dont sleep with two eyes shut when it involves anything Nigeria.
gbaa! I love your statement, u r right about this. I remember then during my studies when I was living wit ghanaians, omo dey built a security around me.. My going in n out was been watched, even what I do in the house or outside,I was been watched.. At the end, dem watch tire feeling say "no b every nigerians b criminal". The ones who watched me felt safe been with me than their fellow ghanaians.....

1 Like

Re: Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards by easystudy101: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ironi:

Does Nigeria govt return 419 scam money to victims?

Are you for real?
Re: Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards by donodion(m): 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
360command:
gbaa! I love your statement, u r right about this. I remember then during my studies when I was living wit ghanaians, omo dey built a security around me.. My going in n out was been watched, even what I do in the house or outside,I was been watched.. At the end, dem watch tire feeling say "no b every nigerians b criminal". The ones who watched me felt safe been with me than their fellow ghanaians.....

My broda no be small thing o. grin .Sometime we begin ask ourselves, shall we deny our nationality just to be free from scrutiny?. Until i learn to develop thick skin. Being a Naija with good standing, your worth would be put to acid test. Harsh but true!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards by mailmiyes(f): 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
AMEN
courage54:
Nice

Buhari shed tears yet again as Mai Talle Tara a 82 years old woman saw him in Kebbi and donated her life savings, GMB couldn't hold back his emotions. The voice of the people is the voice of God.

#IHAVEDECIDED
SAI BUHARI/OSIBANJO

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta

I want to specially dedicate this space to BUHARI/OSIBANJO
Re: Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards by unbrandedcosy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Pictures or I don't believe this.....
Re: Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards by lollybee15(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Good for them. What does that mean? Both of them are just too desperate. They don't worth ruling Nigeria.
Re: Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards by derecho(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
barcanista:
What is Jonathan campaigning in Ghana for? Jonathan handlers need mental checks. The APC campaigner that erected the billboard of Buhari in Ghana should be very careful, lest the "slowpokism" of the Jonathan's campaign affects him.
For the same wrong,na wa for ya verdict.
Re: Ghana Pulls Down Jonathan, Buhari Billboards by eligibility: 4:12am On Feb 04, 2015
courage54:
Nice

Buhari shed tears yet again as Mai Talle Tara a 82 years old woman saw him in Kebbi and donated her life savings, GMB couldn't hold back his emotions. The voice of the people is the voice of God.

#IHAVEDECIDED
SAI BUHARI/OSIBANJO

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta

I want to specially dedicate this space to BUHARI/OSIBANJO

GMB AND OSIBANJO 2015-2023

Eni odun ma kófo ri lalè kókó sí sálángá.
If you are not comfortable , enter the pit or go on exile.
SAI BUHARI !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate / Asylum To IPOB: We Provide Protection For Those Who Need It - UK Tells FG / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.