Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate (30402 Views)

More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu / Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by dre11(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Governors elected on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) have assured the Edo state governor, Godwin Obaseki of a level playing field at the party’s primary poll slated for Thursday, and prayed God to grant him success.

Obaseki formally joined the PDP on Friday, following his exit from the ruling All progressives Congress (APC), and was granted waiver by the PDP National Working Committee (NWC) to contest the primaries ahead of the Edo governorship election slated for September 19.

The PDP Governors’ Forum in a statement on Saturday, by its Director-General, Hon. C.I.D. Maduabum said, “As you subject yourself to the forthcoming primaries of the party, we wish you success and God’s blessings and guidance”.

The governors welcomed Obaseki and urged him to use the PDP as a vehicle to enthrone rapid economic, social and infrastructural development in Edo State.

“Your entry into the PDP family is a homecoming to a democratic platform that accommodates all Nigerians desirous of good governance, accountability and deepening of democratic tenets.

“As you subject yourself to the forthcoming primaries of the party, we wish you success and God’s blessings and guidance. “The Forum extends the solidarity and support of your colleagues to you and all of your teeming followers into the party and assures you all of accommodation and level playing field,” the governors said.

: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/pdp-governors-pray-for-obaseki-to-emerge-edo-guber-candidate.html

7 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by PetersKID(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
The only thing that will make OBASEKI to win is popularity.

The other aspirants are not popular.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Dreal1247: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
APC is like a troubled sea

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by JasonScoolari: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kenneth Imasuagbon popularly known as "The Rice Man" should humbly step down for the prolific Godwin Obaseki...

I mean no disrespect for his intention to gun for the Gubernatorial Balon d'Or, but this "award" is not for his category.

Godwin "Messi" Obaseki stands a better chance to win the gong for the second time in a row.

God bless the PDP

God bless Godwin Obaseki

God bless Delta State

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
it will be hard for Obaseki to lose PDP primary.

the type of politics we play in Nigeria means it is impossible to defeat a candidate like Obaseki.

money must exchange hand

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by JasonScoolari: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lostz:
it will be hard for Obaseki to lose PDP primary.

the type of politics we play in Nigeria means it is impossible to defeat a candidate like Obaseki.

money must exchange hand
It is not always money bro, sometimes you just have to calculate the strength of your candidate, and the PDP got a good signing in the person of Obaseki.

It's just like signing a goalscoring Beast like Robert Lewandoski but you keep him on the bench while Tammy Abraham gets to play full-time.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by DrinkWater247: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ok
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Endlesspeace(f): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
They are all the same.

Brothers and sisters, please check my signature. I really need your help to enable me start something. Help us please.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
It is not always money bro, sometimes you just have to calculate the strength of your candidate, and the PDP got a good signing in the person of Obaseki.

It's just like signing a goalscoring Beast like Robert Lewandoski but you keep him on the bench while Tammy Abraham gets to play full-time.

money is very important in Nigeria politics

13 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by JasonScoolari: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lostz:

money is very important in Nigeria politics
Yes, but for now, PDP Fc is targeting more points (States) to claim the Presidential Champions League in the 2023 season.

#Strategy.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Salvador1: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:

7 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Salvador1: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
PDP should better compensate him with another high post, cos it's not easy to be a regular customer.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by dokxavi: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ugly Obaseki.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by johnmartus(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
God bless ibori? A common criminal I spit on your head.
JasonScoolari:
Kenneth Imasaugbon popularly known as "The Rice Man" should humbly step down for the prolific Godwin Obaseki...

I mean no disrespect for his intention to gun for the Gubernatorial Balon d'Or, but this "award" is not for his category.

Godwin "Messi" Obaseki stands a better chance to win the gong for the second time in a row.

God bless the PDP

God bless Godwin Obaseki

God bless Delta State

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

20 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by johnmartus(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lol Nigeria will rather divided than pdp take over the seat of power.
JasonScoolari:
Yes, but for now, PDP Fc is targeting more points (States) to claim the Presidential Champions League in the 2023 season.

#Strategy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by johnmartus(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Let me ask where you live presently? I guess
Lagos. All of you saying Tinubu is a thief but he make Lagos to What its today.

Some of you rush to Lagos like America. Which court
Convict Tinubu for misuse of public funds?
JasonScoolari:
When a F00lish Hypocrite like you talk, I just laugh....

You will openly worship the world best thief called Tinubu, but choose to talk rubbish about other thieves....

By the way, are you God that will not bless Ibori?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by JasonScoolari: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
johnmartus:
Let me ask where you live presently? I guess
Lagos. All of you saying Tinubu is a thief but he make Lagos to What its today.

Some of you rush to Lagos like America. Which court
Convict Tinubu for misuse of public funds?
Rush to Lagos like America? Grade 8 zombies sef. grin

By the way, you've failed to answer my question....

Are you going to restrict God from blessing Chief James Onanefe Ibori?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by johnmartus(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Stop disrespecting God for this criminal that has ruined many lives.
JasonScoolari:
Rush to Lagos like America? Grade 8 zombies sef. grin

By the way, you've failed to answer my question....

Are you going to restrict God from blessing Chief James Onanefe Ibori?

23 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by JasonScoolari: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
johnmartus:
Stop disrespecting God for this criminal that has ruined many lives.
It seems you're God special assistant on "Respect" matters.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Kennyprince: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Kenneth Imasaugbon popularly known as "The Rice Man" should humbly step down for the prolific Godwin Obaseki...

God bless the PDP

God bless Godwin Obaseki

God bless Delta State

God bless Chief James nefe Ibori.
Obaseki is prolific suddenly. Na wao Nigerians. Somebody who can't point his achievements

23 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by PussyKing(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin grin
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by paulolee(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
good bt i dont think they is any need for this joke na...pdp agents praying for obaseki to represent them and win the Thursday primaries?? who are they trying to deceive?? obaseki dt haven't joined pdp yet bt visited pdp governors in thier respective states and u are telling me dt he wont represent them?? we all kno dt primaries is just settings and he would surely represent pdp in d upcoming edo state election and if they is any doubt, he wud av joined a smaller party instead of pdp.. is just for him do gv fat cheques to the other representatives or promise them lucrative projects or slots and they would all even vote for him...forget all dis lamba abeg

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Benninx: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Take advantage of this Lockdown by taking your Business/Product Online or Make money by OWNING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL
I am an Expert in the field of YouTube and Digital Marketing..
I can teach everything you need to know

Note: There is a Little price attached

I'll prefer Call but you can as well WhatsApp me via;
0704°¬2354¬°685
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by lumiaibee: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Guys check out the most highest mountain in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8g9nqVs-8M
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by tytifbju: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
7 DAYS: VIRTUAL TRAINING ON WEBSITE DESIGN. COMMENCEMENT DATE: 26th June-2nd July.

TRAINING METHOD: WhatsApp, Teamviewer/Anydesk
REQUIREMENTS: WhatsApp and System
For Registration and more details, check my Signature
Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Adex099(m): 7:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
This is a lose-lose situation for Mr. Obasek.
Even if he mistakenly wins the gubernatorial election, the APC's supreme court will kick-him out before swearing in.
His close aides and friends know this, but they won't tell him cos they must chop from this election money.
I wish Edo people the best. Ciao

8 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by Lilimax(f): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Going going gone grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate by sirchim(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
I wish him what he wish himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend / 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech / Petrol Pump Price Reduced To N121.50 By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.