Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading (66149 Views)

Edo Poll: Live Update From The Edo Election Petition Tribunal / AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB Currently Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by ichidodo: 7:14am On Jan 27, 2015
The false dawn of APC....Online polls are arbitrary exercises without restrictions or control therefore one can vote multiple times even minors too besides the same folks with access to internet never mind foreknowledge of the polls would be hardpressed to stand under a hot sun amidst insecurity or the lack of their home/ internet comforts to vote Buhari....How do you think they almost lost Osun and gave away Ekiti despite the high approval ratings by their candidates-let us forget the APC fiasco in Anambra state-...?? The ordinary voters is not swayed by online nonsense and propaganda but facts on ground which is fuel price reduction,almost steady power supply,railway,wonderful roads,cheap and available staple foods,Security in their neighbourhoods and economic stability.

6 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 27, 2015
ichidodo:
The false dawn of APC....Online polls are arbitrary exercises without restrictions or control therefore one can vote multiple times even minors too besides the same folks with access to internet never mind foreknowledge of the polls would be hardpressed to stand under a hot sun amidst insecurity or the lack of their home/ internet comforts to vote Buhari....How do you think they almost lost Osun and gave away Ekiti despite the high approval ratings by their candidates?? The ordinary voters is not swayed by online nonsense and propaganda but facts on ground which is fuel price reduction,almost steady power supply,railway,wonderful roads,cheap and available staple foods,Security in their neighbourhoods and economic stability.
Price increase since Goodluck Jonathan came to power,most of what you listed is a lie.
1. Petrol from N65 to N87 - in most other
places over N120
2. Kerosene from 50 naira to 120 and above
i.e (unofficial price).
3. Garri from N150 to N260 per measure
4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all from N180 to N350
per measure
5)Subisdy increased from N2.84 to N3.64 even after 50% reduction in oil price due to vast corruption in oil sector
6). Electricity charge from N1,250 to N4000

7 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by zeelo2014: 7:25am On Jan 27, 2015
@ Seges, ok fine. Can we now go attend to other businesses and wait for the real election? Just exercise a little patience. The electorates will speak massively.

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2015
zeelo2014:
@ Seges, ok fine. Can we now go attend to other businesses and wait for the real election? Just exercise a little patience. The electorates will speak massively.
The electorates have already spoken, have you seen the turnout at Buhari campaign in all the States. Febuary 14th is just a mere formality to confirm Buhari. The only way PDP will win is if they rig the elections.

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by bokohalal(m): 7:34am On Jan 27, 2015
seges:

The electorates have already spoken, have you seen the turnout at Buhari campaign in all the States. Febuary 14th is just a mere formality to confirm Buhari. The only way PDP will win is if they rig the elections.

Though I do not wish it, but I hope the emergency services have enough body bags in the event of that and that the government is ready for the chaos that will ensue in our communities. The military will have to mop up everything. And this is the plan of PDP. The end of democracy in Nigeria if they lost the presidential election.
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Mathematical(f): 7:38am On Jan 27, 2015
BUHARI SHA.. shocked..AM NOT SURPRISED.. PDP IS TESTING OUT THEIR PROPAGANDA WHETHER IT HAS TAKE EFFECT.. tongue

4 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 27, 2015
bokohalal:

Though I do not wish it, but I hope the emergency services have enough body bags in the event of that and that the government is ready for the chaos that will ensue in our communities. The military will have to mop up everything. And this is the plan of PDP. The end of democracy in Nigeria if they lost the presidential election.
John Kerry has already warned them not to cause chaos I know they repect and fear the US,so hopefully PDP won't cause crisis when they lose.
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by omenka(m): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2015
beopened:
GMB says even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of AIT Propagandists

I fear no evil....

The fact of that poll speaks for itself
They ran than propaganda documentary yesterday and just created this poll simply to test the impact the documentary has had on the voting population. Seems not much has changed afterall.

5 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 27, 2015
omenka:
They ran than propaganda documentary yesterday and just created this poll simply to test the impact the documentary has had on the voting population. Seems not much has changed afterall.
Back to the drawing board for PDP,I wonder what they will come up with next. I think their next focus will be in court to try to get Buhari disqualified,they have a number of corrupt judges that will be willing to take this hatchet job
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by spott(m): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2015
WHAT PROMINENTS NIGERIANS SAY ABOUT BUHARI

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s presidency was always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“
-SEN. MAKARFI.

***Kindly share this if really you believed in NEW Nigeria & that another Nigeria is possible**

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 27, 2015
seges:

This time it's different,All Redeemed Church members are voting for APC because of Pastor Osibanjo and you can imagine the number that are of voting age. Go to any church majority of members are supporting APC because of Osibanjo including my church members. They believe there is a divine plan that will eventually lead Pastor Osibanjo to eventually be President of the country.
What percentage of Nigerian Christians r the RCCG? Can you compare their numbers to the Catholic church or even GEJ'S Anglican church
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by suretman(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Arysexy:
Buhari has been winning online poll since 1999. But the reality on ground is that He can never win d real election.

Sharrrap Liar!

Which poll did buhari win in the last three elections

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Rilwayne001: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2015
They are rigging the thing by allowing people to vote twice and above for Gej and only once for other contestants
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2015
Ok..
Make them suffer dia..
Anyway,am not in Nigeria
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Burger01(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2015
What do you expect That's our incoming president.

Febuhari 14 2015 is a done deal.

Haters die of high BP tongue

6 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by lovyna57: 9:30am On Jan 27, 2015
VIDEO: President Jonathan Amazing Speech At Bishop Oyedepo At Winners Chapel on sunday
Does religion have too much influence within Nigerian politics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-v8aok4sFc
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2015
spott:
There is an online presidential poll by AIT going on. Vote now http://www.aitonline.tv/elections This is the screen shot of the latest as of 8:53am
Don't be deceived,most of the people doing the online thing,dnt even have a PVC.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by kay1one(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2015
[size=14pt]Calling a 72 year old man who overthrew a democratically elected government in 1983 "change" is insanity! [/size]

4 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by dipo1234: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2015
goodluck ebele jonathan

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by 1stola: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2015
[size=28pt]
GOOD cool cool cool
MAKE I QUICKLY RUSH GO VOTE FOR THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL.[/size]
GMB TILL GEJ KNOWS THAT STEALING IS CORRUPTION.
GMB TILL PEJ BECOMES A PROFESSOR OF ENGLISH
LANGUAGE.
GMB TILL FANI KAYODE STOP BEING SILLY.
GMB TILL DOYIN OKUPE CHANGE HIS FIRST NAME TO
BASTARD.
GMB TILL RENO OMOKRI UNDERSTANDS THAT HE IS SENILE.
GMB TILL PROF WOLE SOYINKA BECOMES A GUINEA PIG
HUNTER.
GMB TILL OBASANJO BECOMES A MOTOR PARK TOUT.
GMB TILL ASARI DOKUBO AND TOMPOLO BECOMES PASTORS.
GMB TILL JONA JANG BECOMES TALLER.
GMB TILL ALAO AKALA STOPS BLEACHING.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING 20 BILLION DOLLARS.
GMB TILL NIGERIA BECOMES CORRUPTION FREE.
GMB TILL ELECTRIC POWER BECOMES STABLE.
GEJ TILL feBUHARI.

7 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by sampeyo: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2015
spott:
There is an online presidential poll by AIT going on. Vote now http://www.aitonline.tv/elections This is the screen shot of the latest as of 8:53am

13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About BUHARI:

1: Can someone that REFUSED to ATTEND OPUTA PANEL when invited talk about justice?

2: Can someone whose statements are loaded with VIOLENCE assure peace?

3: Can someone who promised he would ensure that SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate people from other religion?

4: Can someone that asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM be voted for by other religion?

5: Can someone that put Shagari in HOUSE ARREST and DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON be absolved of tribal sentiments?

6: Can someone who used retroactive laws to KILL PEOPLE be trusted with our lives?

7: Can someone who says FIGHTING TERRORISM is against his people be allowed to be in charge of this country?

8: Can someone who executed 75% of PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman be allowed to take charge of all projects in the country?

9: Can someone who as a military head of state who knows he would be overthrown but COULD NOT DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around be classified as courageous?

10: Can someone who says ACN is corrupt but because of his presidential ambition now surrounds himself with ACN thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT CORRUPTION?

11: Can someone who as head of PTF DID NOT KNOW how billions of Naira got missing be trusted with our entire wealth as president?

12: Can someone who could not allow the economic of demand, supply and internal production factors to determine the prices of commodities but used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control be able to handle present economic challenges?

13: Can someone who did not allow his government be criticised and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who criticised his government be given that oportunity to lead again,etc?

Honestly, Buhari is NOT the RIGHT person. Don't be blind. The change they shout could be negative as seen in some Northern African countries. Vote wisely.

Help someone vote right by forwarding this message to them

3 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Arysexy:
Buhari has been winning online poll since 1999. But the reality on ground is that He can never win d real election.

Gbam!!! You couldn't have said it better. grin grin grin grin. If he likes, let him score 100% online but he will end up as president of sambisa next month. grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by redcliff: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2015
spott:

Buhari has been wining since 2014. When has he been wining polls online in 2003, 2007, 2011? Provide evidence. GEJ was wining during 2011 period. Don't you realized that things have changed. Nigerians are wiser now. Goodluck is a bad luck to us. #IHaveDecided #GEJ is a failure/clueless #SaiBuhari

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by holicalpha(m): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Me know say elections are not won online.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Adex097: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Arysexy:
But GEJ won online in 2011....-_-

#GMB/PYO 2015,cheesy
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by sanc2s(f): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Don't forget that when football was done like this, Neuer of Bayern munich won it, but on d d-day, ronaldo won it. 98percent of those watchin tv this time are jobless. Millions of those that will do the real voting are in there place of work. Buhari will surely win todays own. Let's watch dat day

1 Like

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2015
1stola:
[size=28pt]
GOOD cool cool cool
MAKE I QUICKLY RUSH GO VOTE FOR THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL[/size]

Vote as much as you like, Jonathan will be in Aso Rock till 2019, APC can make sambisa buharis presidential villa. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Burger01:
What do you expect That's our incoming president.

Febuhari 14 2015 is a done deal.

Haters die of high BP tongue
Don't be too excited,cos most of the people doing the online poll,don't even have a PVC. And even if they do,not all of them will show up on that day to cast their votes...Actual poll is far more different from online poll.
#FailBuhari u mean?

2 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by kristisking(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2015
Deceit.No chance for a fundamentalist.AIT is anti PDP,just like NTA is anti APC.The day Buhari wins,I will go unclad.He may be winning now on the line poll,but I bet you,he will lose when it comes to the real voting.Btw,AIT is south west TV station and 60% of southwest claim to be APC supporters and it has further justified our believe that the southwest is enslaved by the north.The southwest led by Tinubu fail to free themselves from slavery.They have short memories that is why they forget all the injustices meted to them by the northerners.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Chris95(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2015
They should organize a debate between d both of them dat will b televised live...where both can come and challenge each other's idea and philosophy nd nt some stupid online poll where one person can vote a thousand times...
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by sampeyo: 9:35am On Jan 27, 2015
13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About BUHARI:

1: Can someone that REFUSED to ATTEND OPUTA PANEL when invited talk about justice?

2: Can someone whose statements are loaded with VIOLENCE assure peace?

3: Can someone who promised he would ensure that SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate people from other religion?

4: Can someone that asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM be voted for by other religion?

5: Can someone that put Shagari in HOUSE ARREST and DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON be absolved of tribal sentiments?

6: Can someone who used retroactive laws to KILL PEOPLE be trusted with our lives?

7: Can someone who says FIGHTING TERRORISM is against his people be allowed to be in charge of this country?

8: Can someone who executed 75% of PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman be allowed to take charge of all projects in the country?

9: Can someone who as a military head of state who knows he would be overthrown but COULD NOT DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around be classified as courageous?

10: Can someone who says ACN is corrupt but because of his presidential ambition now surrounds himself with ACN thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT CORRUPTION?

11: Can someone who as head of PTF DID NOT KNOW how billions of Naira got missing be trusted with our entire wealth as president?

12: Can someone who could not allow the economic of demand, supply and internal production factors to determine the prices of commodities but used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control be able to handle present economic challenges?

13: Can someone who did not allow his government be criticised and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who criticised his government be given that oportunity to lead again,etc?

Honestly, Buhari is NOT the RIGHT person. Don't be blind. The change they shout could be negative as seen in some Northern African countries. Vote wisely.

Help someone vote right by forwarding this message to them

2 Likes

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by korel9: 9:35am On Jan 27, 2015
Idiotas! angry

Why didn't they do it when serious minded people have closed from work?

Why is it when Buhari's almajiris (all those without work) are all at home idle? angry

Mtscheeeeeeeeew!!!

In another vein

"I laugh when people who don't know the deep
information about State Affairs just follow the
popular believes that is false and incorrect...
Goodluck Jonathan ended the subsidy fraud...
Goodluck Jonathan deregulated the Power Sector
and ended the fraudulent NEPA contracts.
He removed ghost workers from civil service and
reduce ill gotten wealth.
By 2015 ending, the majority of the Oil Block
licenses ill gotten by the Northerners during the
Military regime will expire; Goodluck Jonathan has
refused to renew the oil blocks license in order to
re-award it to deserving Nigerians and the south-
south rightful owners too. Now they have brought
in a Buhari in order to fulfill their lust for Oil and
Power. Yet people are blinded by fake promise of
Change #smh
Goodluck Jonathan has also handed NPA
verification to a third party and eliminated port
frauds.
It hurt them He stopped the bootlegging in fertilizer
distribution.
Goodluck Jonathan hurt them by making sure they
don't hoard petroleum product and Nigerians will
sleep at filling stations while they make
astronomical profits.
Jonathan has pinched them where it hurt most by
making sure elections are free and fair & they can't
impose their candidates on us.
He hurt the cabal by looking into their face and
telling them NO Sir! Now they ganged up against
him... They cant prevail against God's choosen
one. Goodluck Jonathannever struggled to get to
Asorock, God took him there and God is the ONLY
one that can take him out of there and not these
sycophants and fake-Change agents.
You had better WATCH ooo! Hope you are not
fighting against him whom God put in charge!"

# ThinkDeeply

Credits: ControlX

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde / Amosun's Convoy And CBN Bullion Van Accident Photos / NAF Immortalizes Late Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.