Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,585 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading (66156 Views)

Edo Poll: Live Update From The Edo Election Petition Tribunal / AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB Currently Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Kedam(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
emiye:
Enlighten in that context means those who have greater and enhanced access to information to make informed choices . The reason why the offline election result might be closer compared to the online poll is more as a result of the fact that there are still lots of unenligthened folks who have little or no access to information in making their choices beyond just the cheap sentiments like ethnicity and religion.
well in one sentence. I am not enlighten. I just want u to understand that the word enlightenment take different ways. My enlightenment allowed me to make my decision which was in contrast to yours. Well love your healthy argument .
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by prindu(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
folahann:
They said Buhari and hus supporters are illiterates. Now illiterates are winning online polls against the educated. Hehehe.
So with all the noise- makers (APC supporters) in NL & Lagos, it was only 10000 that u were able to get with all ur online noise making.... Una no try at all, I think say una plenty sef......mtceeew. Seh una forget sey na milions of pole go vote that day?
Well, buhari 100,000 & Jonathan 39.9m.....hahahhahahahahah.

APC, making noise since 1960, while PDP plays silently!

PDP...power to the people!

GEJ till 2019....go & hug transformer if u don't like it. cool cool cool cool
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by folahann(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
prindu:
So with all the noise- makers (APC supporters) in NL & Lagos, it was only 10000 that u were able to get with all ur online noise making.... Una no try at all, I think say una plenty sef......mtceeew. Seh una forget sey na milions of pole go vote that day?
Well, buhari 100,000 & Jonathan 39.9m.....hahahhahahahahah.

APC, making noise since 1960, while PDP plays silently!

PDP...power to the people!

GEJ till 2019....go & hug transformer if u don't like it. cool cool cool cool

Hohoho hahaha hehehe
That poll was brought down before it clocks 24Hrs. Why didn't 39m Jonathanians show they're elites by voting on the poll. The owner of the poll AIT is even pro-Jonathan.
Jonathan is awaiting the biggest shock of his life
Re: AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading by Sirdayor(m): 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote
author=folahann post=30251339]

Hohoho hahaha hehehe
That poll was brought down before it clocks 24Hrs. Why didn't 39m
Jonathanians show they're elites by voting on the poll. The owner of the
poll AIT is even pro-Jonathan.
Jonathan is awaiting the biggest shock of his life [/quote]
it's gonna be biggest shock indeed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde / Amosun's Convoy And CBN Bullion Van Accident Photos / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.