Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,823 members, 7,828,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry (25363 Views)

I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush B’haram, Buhari Tells Kerry / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by eightsin(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2015
Knock out punch!

imsuboi:

and have you washed your yeast infested pvssy since last year?

I bet the odor oozing from down there would be enough to knock an entire city out.

You're fond of attacking people anyhow on NL without countering their points intellectually.

Better get a life! You worthless piece of _shit!
angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2015
they should return this man to the old people's home.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by WisdomFlakes: 10:06am On Jan 27, 2015
pautex:
Jonathan lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern elders said he was fighting the entire North while he wanted to quash BH.
He lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern elders wanted amnesty for terrorists.
He lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern elders wouldn't want him to impose a State of Emergency.
He lacks will because you Buhari and your Northern elders were sabotaging his efforts and those of the Nigerian military.
He lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern brothers will not give him the support needed.
And now Buhari, you want to make that your campaign point against your opponent.
Shame on you.

You GEJ supporters are just like your principal, always shooting yourselves in the foot while attempting to make a moot point. How can you blame your lack of WILL on another human being's action or inaction The ONLY known cause of a lack of will is WEAKNESS.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote
author=WisdomFlakes post=30173191]

Are you minding him Telling us he will use technology to fight
corruption. No be human being dey control technology? No be the same
corrupt people go use/bypass the same technology. I've never heard that
kind of rubbish in my life! Never heard anyone sound so
clueless![/quote] this one don pass clueless sef..even a primary school child wont thought of saying all this..chaiii chaii na wa oo
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Vikky014(f): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2015
imsuboi:

I bet the odor oozing from down there would be enough to knock an entire city out.

You're fond of attacking people anyhow on NL without countering their points intellectually.

angry
lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Louislewis: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2015
[size=18pt]@naijadeyhia...

Folks like you who can easily be deceived due to disorderliness upstairs (your head) should be at Psychiatric hospital Yaba by now for going mad for simple truth, nothing but, the truth. I wonder why people like you should be brainwashed beyond reasoning to accept all these unreasonable propagandas by all these expired politicians.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Ogbon400: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2015
Massive “Boko-Haram” Assault Against Northern Nigeria Cities Underway(Russian Intelligence)

According to a source close to Russian Military Intelligence, Sunday’s attack against Maiduguri is a “warm up exercise” carried out by Boko-Haram aimed at testing the preparedness of the Nigerian military for the upcoming “Battle for Northern Nigeria”.
50,000 Boko-Haram mercenaries flanked by 4,000 NATO military advisers are reported to be stationed in Chad as well as in Boko-Haram controlled territory inside Nigeria preparing for a massive offensive against Maiduguri, Bauchi,Kano, Kaduna and Jos. The purpose of these attacks against Northern Nigerian cities is to create “facts on the ground” that will redraw the map of Nigeria and lead to a de facto partition of the country ,as predicted(and desired) by the US Department of Defense during the Bush Admistration

The “fall” of Northern Nigerian cities before the general elections scheduled for February 14th, will automatically lead to the cancellation of the poll and to and internationalization of crisis under the auspices of the United Nations.

Agitation from militants in the Nigeria Delta region is also expected to create an atmosphere of total confusion in the country.
According to the same source, the NATO backed death squads known as Boko-Haram are due to launch their onslaught against Northern Nigeria at the beginning of the AU Leader’s Summit scheduled for the end of the week.

Contrary to what many Nigerians may think, the Nigerian military is not fighting “ragtag rebels”, but a secret NATO army allied with corrupt Nigerian officials within the Government. Some of you may have forgotten what President Goodluck Jonathan declared in 2012 “Boko Haram has infiltrated my government” (http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-has-infiltrated-my-govt-jonathan/)

"Boko Haram is NATO" and "NATO is Boko-Haram"
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Ogbon400: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Massive “Boko-Haram” Offensive Against Northern Nigeria Cities Underway(Russian Intelligence)

According to a source close to Russian Military Intelligence, Sunday’s attack against Maiduguri is a “warm up exercise” carried out by Boko-Haram aimed at testing the preparedness of the Nigerian military for the upcoming “Battle for Northern Nigeria”.

50,000 Boko-Haram mercenaries flanked by 4,000 NATO military advisers are reported to be stationed in Chad as well as in Boko-Haram controlled territory inside Nigeria preparing for a massive offensive against Maiduguri, Bauchi,Kano, Kaduna and Jos. The purpose of these attacks against Northern Nigerian cities is to create “facts on the ground” that will redraw the map of Nigeria and lead to a de facto partition of the country ,as predicted(and desired) by the US Department of Defense during the Bush Administration

The “fall” of Northern Nigerian cities before the general elections scheduled for February 14th, will automatically lead to the cancellation of the poll and to an internationalization of the crisis under the auspices of the United Nations.

Agitation from militants in the Nigeria Delta region is also expected to create an atmosphere of total confusion in the country.
According to the same source, the NATO backed death squads known as Boko-Haram are due to launch their onslaught against Northern Nigeria at the beginning of the AU Leader’s Summit scheduled for the end of the week.

Contrary to what many Nigerians may think, the Nigerian military is not fighting “ragtag rebels”, but a secret NATO army allied with corrupt Nigerian officials within the Government. Some of you may have forgotten what President Goodluck Jonathan declared in 2012 “Boko Haram has infiltrated my government” (http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-has-infiltrated-my-govt-jonathan/)

"Boko Haram is NATO" and "NATO is Boko-Haram"

[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by maxy097(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2015
imsuboi:

angry
God bless you for bringing this cheap b**ch down to earth.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Afroconnect: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2015
So true...boko haram is our biggest challenge as a nation.

These jihadists damage our economy cos foreign investors are frigthened,these boko animals have killed tens of thousands of Nigerians,invading our lands and threatening our territorial integrity yet Jonathan can not take strong action.

This is the reason I don't want to wake up after the elections and hear that such a weak man is my president.

Defeat boko or leave the seat.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2015
eagleeye2:
Jonathan lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern elders said he was fighting the entire North while he wanted to quash BH.
He lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern elders wanted amnesty for terrorists.
He lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern elders wouldn't want him to impose a State of Emergency.
He lacks will because you Buhari and your Northern elders were sabotaging his efforts and those of the Nigerian military.
He lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern brothers will not give him the support needed.
And now Buhari, you want to make that your campaign point against your opponent.
Shame on you.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu. grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Ogbon400: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2015
All Nigerians committed to the idea of “One Nigeria” must view the US Government as an “enemy” as Washington is strongly opposed to the idea of an “United Nigeria”

Boko-Haram is a US Covert Operation(in which many corrupt Nigerian officials are involved at different levels) aimed at destroying the "unitary state"

Washington's preferred model for Nigeria is Sudan, Somalia, Libya, Iraq or even Syria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by musicwriter(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2015
The moment Buhari promised to stabilize the oil price was when I knew he have nothing to offer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
have you brushed your teeth this morning? Please do so fast and stop spreading bacteria on this thread.
Did they, Northern Elders not demanded amnesty for Boko Haram my friend?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by jayben(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2015
Nigeria is in Gods hands
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by anonimi: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
This song just dey sweet my belle. grin

Nor be only you my bro.

Me sef I dey gbadun enjoy the thing as oyinbo dey gbadun cigarette plus coffee/tea grin cheesy grin

Won't it be quite interesting to see the old pensioner of a soldier sing & dance to the music!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027981_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Ogbon400: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2015
I am wondering what a pathological liar like John Kerry can actually tell Nigerians. This is the guy who was claiming in 2013 that there was no “Al-Qaeda” in Syria (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/10287772/Vladimir-Putin-calls-John-Kerry-a-liar-over-al-Qaeda-in-Syria-claims.html )
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Agukagu(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2015
Now I am convinced that GMB is even more clueless than GEJ on how to deal with BH menace. The solution to the insecurity in North East is not by engaging the Boko boys. These are pawns on the chess board. To curtail the excesses of the boys, you need to strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter. The best strategy in dealing with BH is cutting off the financiers from sources of fund. Take the fight to the root and the branches will wither away. Eg. Boko boys can not kidnap 250 girls and keep them in custody for long if they do not have ample fund to camp such a population. The operation and maintenance cost of their military hardware is an evidence that they were well funded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by anonimi: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2015
Bwelz:
Did they, Northern Elders not demanded amnesty for Boko Haram my friend?

Maybe when she don brush her teeth finish she go come here come answer the question cheesy grin
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2015
musicwriter:
The moment Buhari promised to stabilize the oil price was when I knew he have nothing to offer.
We are in a mess, But it seems with Buhari, it will be super mess. Clueless of the degree 3. Nigerians willing to leave Danfo bus for Legidisbenz.
Sorry, i nor join una o!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Ogbon400: 10:53am On Jan 27, 2015
Prsident Goodluck Jonathan himself declared in 2012 that "Boko-Haram" was in his government (http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-has-infiltrated-my-govt-jonathan/ )
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Johnsmartinyang(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Face facts and reject extremism

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by BotherMleeper(m): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2015
tommykiwi:
is RESULT not RESULTS ok

the bolded is "it's", since you mean "it is"

tommykiwi:
So is ur result we need see first

the bolded is "it's", since you mean "it is"...oh never mind.

cant school a fool
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Ogbon400: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2015
Agukagu:
Now I am convinced that GMB is even more clueless than GEJ on how to deal with BH menace. The solution to the insecurity in North East is not by engaging the Boko boys. These are pawns on the chess board. To curtail the excesses of the boys, you need to strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter. The best strategy in dealing with BH is cutting off the financiers from sources of fund. Take the fight to the root and the branches will wither away. Eg. Boko boys can not kidnap 250 girls and keep them in custody for long if they do not have ample fund to camp such a population. The operation and maintenance cost of their military hardware is an evidence that they were well funded.

There is undoubtedly a "domestic" component in Boko-Haram as GEJ himself declared in 2012 that Boko-Haram had infiltrated his own government. What you feign to ignore is the “foreign” component and the foreign backers of the group. Which country provides them with logistical, political and financial support? How to they manage to escape NATO drones and satellites? Which country was offering mediation talks between BH and the NG Government? Why did the US government refuse to sell sophisticated weapons to the Nigeria military in spite of their prepaid payment?
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by papaejima1: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
have you brushed your teeth this morning? Please do so fast and stop spreading bacteria on this thread.
I knew you wouldn't counter his points but will come out with cursing and insults.

It doesn't make you look intelligent.
You sound like one Egondu Okorie on facebook.
She curses and insults anyone who disagrees with her views on Buhari and APC.

Pity!
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by WisdomFlakes: 11:05am On Jan 27, 2015
Agukagu:

Nigerians are willing to try the General's approach for a CHANGE, seeing that Gudluck's approach has been a disaster after 6 years in the saddle. If Gudluck is re-eleced, at this rate Boko Haram will eventually consume the entire North East and will only get bolder.

Gudluck Jonathan has been weighed on a scale for the past years and has been found wanting. He has tried his best but even that isn't good enough. He can't give what he doesn't have.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Ogbon400: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2015
lyntiffany:
You just said it all. Buhari is a heartless man must he wait till he is elected before he save the life of his people we are talking about his very own people.

The candidate that you apparently support went public in 2012 and declared that "Boko-Haram is in my government". Given the fact that he heads the Government don't you think that he should be held responsible for the terrorist actions carried out by this group for the past 3 years. (http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-has-infiltrated-my-govt-jonathan/ )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Ogbon400: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Simplicityike:
Papa Buduhari ur a suspect in this Boko boys 'my God will soon visit u

The candidate that you support went public in 2012 admitting that Boko-Haram has infiltrated in his own Government.

Who should be the suspect? (http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-has-infiltrated-my-govt-jonathan/)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by WisdomFlakes: 11:13am On Jan 27, 2015
Ogbon400:

The candidate that you apparently support went public in 2012 and declared that "Boko-Haram is in my government". Given the fact that he heads the Government don't you think that he should be held responsible for the terrorist actions carried out by this group for the past 3 years. (http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-has-infiltrated-my-govt-jonathan/ )

My brother, e go better for you wella. If that statement he made is to be believed it then means that he's so abysmally weak that even with all the paraphernalia of power at his disposal, he still lacks the will to bring those boko accomplices within his govt to book, OR he's simply playing politics with the life of Nigerians over this insurgency issue.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by otigbagba: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2015
imsuboi:

angry
which useless point did u raise...abeg park well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG / APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket / Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.