Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) (14550 Views)

Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos / President Jonathan Receives Peace-loving Global Citizen Award (photos) / President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by chadear: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2015
Sai GMB.
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by alberto2k(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2015
He's Clueless... I wonder if he even knows how it's been used undecided
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by donigspain(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2015
That's my presido!

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by ZACHIE: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2015
Shoe
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by holicalpha(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2015
My president ..... Sign that he worked in that sector..... I'm still saying this na only bokoharam fall our guy administration....

Meanwhile in Napoleon's voice

Buhari is a bastard,Barcanista is a bastard

GEJ till Zack ryder wins the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2015
JECBOSS:

I agree with u. That's after 2019!

wicked grin grin
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by pupsyd: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2015
That is a sign of green pastures, BUT if na BUHARI na GUN dem go give am!
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by ignis: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2015
We can all see the change. .... Ride on GEJ. ...

GEJ till Buhari learn how to forge certificate very well.
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by tempest69: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2015
Simply means" farewell to otueke"

GEJ going back to farm. Hehehehehe
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by sanc2s(f): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2015
Some Boko haram members here dnt knw wat to say again. Theyr suprised with what theyr seeing. They taught Jonathan will be killed in North but hw theyr receiving him is overwhelming. Who lafs last lafs the best. Be on ur guard, let's watch
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by bokohalal(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Oil spillages has destroyed the creeks otherwise the Gbong Gwon would have gotten him a fishing rod

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by bokohalal(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2015
Double posts
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by rexoluj(m): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2015
3rd Pix; See our president shoes! Looks so dirty and dusty.
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 27, 2015
holicalpha:
My president ..... Sign that he worked in that sector..... I'm still saying this na only bokoharam fall our guy administration....

Meanwhile in Napoleon's voice

Buhari is a bastard,Barcanista is a bastard

GEJ till Zack ryder wins the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Opiosko shey dem don swear 4 you ni?
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by MadCow1: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2015
DonBethel:
Sign of Agricultural Excellence!

Jos people are so kind..

They just empowered the President for life after May 29..

Hopefully river state people would give him a Net and Canoe..
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by pamdaniel(m): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2015
ceo4eva:
God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Plateau State!!
God Bless Nigeria!!!
beautiful plateau state

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by motherlode: 9:52am On Jan 27, 2015
This man is getting ready to farm when he leaves ASO ROCK!
Please tell him not to worry if the farm implements are not enough cuz i would make sure i contribute my own quota.
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2015
damoskiy:
Signs that he would return to his area of specification....Zoology...but with a new dimension....farming...
GEJ return to where u belong.... Otueke Straight....Direct flight is available
Sai Buhari...

grin I was waiting for a comment like this from the opposition and they didn't fail at all.
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by pamdaniel(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2015
shebi Nigerian harlots vowed to vote buhari? and they vowed to offer free sex if he wins? we are waiting for buhari to visit the harlot chambers... maybe the can offer him condoms... condoms or farming implements, which is beta? idiots don't know that one farmer can be richer than Nigeria as a whole... GEJ haters go embrace buharian harlots... we GEJians we shall embrace agriculture...
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by noordean(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Rotfl! Farm tools? To go and start farming in otuoke?
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by HzRF(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2015
ceo4eva:
The Gbong Gwom of Jos presented farm tools to President Jonathan at his palace yesterday evening after the president's election campaign in Plateau state. More pics after the cut...

Source:
http://lindaikeji..de/2015/01/photos-gej-receives-farm-tools-as-gift.html?m=1
U will give APC shock ooo
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by bigsam46: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2015
The monarch was telling him that Nigeria should go back to their root and source farming which we have neglected since oil boom and it is affecting Nigeria greatly.in zoology what will he use hoe for and what is d significance of hoe to zoology?
damoskiy:
Signs that he would return to his area of specification....Zoology...but with a new dimension....farming...
Sai Buhari...
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 27, 2015
that's why I love plateau state government generally,
they are very brave and intelligent.
they speak in parable.

good lock jolantern take this and leave Nigerian alone afterall, you are still a president of farmers in Nigeria.
take this axe as a certificate of your occupancy in farmland.

I love jos people, thats why I marry from jos
no dulling tin

#saybuhari2015#
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2015
damoskiy:
Sai Buhari...
GEJ has already won
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by Capitano1(m): 10:45am On Jan 27, 2015
forget how they look joor,the end justifies the means

SWEAT TOO MUCH Call now or order now as offer last
sweatLock!!!
It's our job to see you dry
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2015
Good move. It shows dat everybody wants him to leave Aso Rock and return home. A royal father giving him farming tools? Now that's a sign. A zoologist who as President hasn't even built one zoo really needs to change profession.

Nigerians think please! We definitely need a change. Sai BUHARI
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by richol(m): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2015
damoskiy:
Sai Buhari...
its better to vote for a jonathan ure sure of than a buhari uve experienced before...
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2015
richol:
its better to vote for a jonathan ure sure of than a buhari uve experienced before...
Haven't you experienced Jonathan for 6yrs? ARSENAL fans should all vote for Buhari. And if he wins I'd personally sponsor 3 fans on WWW.Nairaland.com to watch the Gunners play. WORD...!
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by ayoola2002(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2015
JECBOSS:
Everybody wants to associate with Jonathan.
Ride On, Mr President

U mean the Clueless?
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by gulfer: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Which kind fisherman shoe GEJ wore in that 3rd picture grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged $2bn Fraud: FG Asks Court To Revoke Dasuki’s Bail / Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria / Reps Declare National Emergency Over Ritual Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.