Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) (14553 Views)

Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos / President Jonathan Receives Peace-loving Global Citizen Award (photos) / President Jonathan Receives Presidents Of Congo & Equatorial Guinea (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by BabaAra2(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2015
The message I see here is go back to Otueke and start farming. grin grin grin

Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by richol(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2015
SFSNIPER:

Haven't you experienced Jonathan for 6yrs? ARSENAL fans should all vote for Buhari. And if he wins I'd personally sponsor 3 fans on WWW.Nairaland.com to watch the Gunners play. WORD...!
read inbetween the lines.buhari's govt was tyrannic and in no way transparent.we can speak of jonathan making good efforts to change this country.this is federalism nd as such the president is the head but not the ultimate.if personal interest is not put aside in other tiers and arms of govt den change wont come...even if buhari comes in, or else he's a dictator, due process will still be followed and as such other arms of govt must work with him,if dey dont he will end up on the same note...all im saying is dat jonathan has gud intentions if not for boko our revenue will be used to better other sectors and as we all know we cant call boko without buhari...in sumarry its better to vote a jonathan with no tyrannic tendencies dan to vote buhari we all know
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by richol(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2015
SFSNIPER:

Haven't you experienced Jonathan for 6yrs? ARSENAL fans should all vote for Buhari. And if he wins I'd personally sponsor 3 fans on WWW.Nairaland.com to watch the Gunners play. WORD...!
read inbetween the lines.buhari's govt was tyrannic and in no way transparent.we can speak of jonathan making good efforts to change this country.this is federalism nd as such the president is the head but not the ultimate.if personal interest is not put aside in other tiers and arms of govt den change wont come...even if buhari comes in, or else he's a dictator, due process will still be followed and as such other arms of govt must work with him,if dey dont he will end up on the same note...all im saying is dat jonathan has gud intentions if not for boko our revenue will be used to better other sectors and as we all know we cant call boko without buhari...in sumarry its better to vote a jonathan with no tyrannic tendencies dan to vote buhari we all know...ure a sensible man thats why i typed this
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by Nmeri17: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
CoCoLav:

I'm at work smiley
by 7:07am its either you're the gate keeper or you work from home
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
damoskiy:
Signs that he would return to his area of specification....Zoology...but with a new dimension....farming...
GEJ return to where u belong.... Otueke Straight....Direct flight is available
Sai Buhari...

And you forgot he actually employ Buhari to take care of some animals in that zoo like you and cattles
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by organic973: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Think of the whole nine years of General Yakubu Gowon, the seven months of General Murtala Muhammed, the four years of Shehu Shagari. The almost two years of Buhari, the eight years of General Ibrahim Babangida, the five years of General Sani Abacha, the one year of Abdulsalami Abubakar and the two years of Umaru Yar’Adua. For almost 40 years of the 54 that we have had flag independence, the North has ruled the nation, but what did their leadership do for Nigeria? Why is the Northern elite now hell-bent on taking back power at the top? How long have they been out of it that they now want it back? What did they do with it for their people when they had it?

GEJ till 2019
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by mamajohn(f): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
GEJ will returm back to farming after May 29, 2015
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by etties: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
JEG has done wonderfully well in the area of Agriculture.
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by ooshinibos: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
ceo4eva:
God Bless Jonathan!
God Bless Plateau State!!
God Bless Nigeria!!!

Really ..let GEJ go an campaign to all the christians and those christians that died via religious riots by xxxxxxxxx ... that he GEJ refused to protect in Plateau state ..GEJ you a real commander in Chief O
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by biobabyy: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
He would ve shown him where 2 farm as wel. Lol
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by Opiosko: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
barcanista:
Opiosko shey dem don swear 4 you ni?
Dude i have only one Nairaland acct and that's Opiosko. Secondly, i don't call people bastards or display childish show of anger like APC touts. Pls dnt tie me to any other moniker. Thank u.
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Opiosko:
Dude i have only one Nairaland acct and that's Opiosko. Secondly, i don't call people bastards or display childish show of anger like APC touts. Pls dnt tie me to any other moniker. Thank u.
you don't call people bastard nor show anger "like APC Toutl. But you display anger to call people a tout? Lolssssss
Its okay bro...hope you are good?
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by Opiosko: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
barcanista:
you don't call people bastard nor show anger "like APC Toutl. But you display anger to call people a tout? Lolssssss
Its okay bro...hope you are good?
Yea bro I'm good,.... I dnt mean that i dnt throw jabs, but words like bastards, fools etc are too 'gutterish' for a learned gentleman with certficate like me....
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
tongue
Opiosko:
Yea bro I'm good,.... I dnt mean that i dnt throw jabs, but words like bastards, fools etc are too 'gutterish' for a learned gentleman with certficate like me....
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 1:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Dt mean gej should back to farm by june 2015 in otuoke. Many pdpis may nt knw, bt dts d mssg.
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by Hallynice(m): 7:06am On Jan 28, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) by CoCoLav(f): 8:02am On Jan 29, 2015
damoskiy:
after MAY 29th,2015

Happy Happy birthday to youuuu

My runaway boo

#Rhymez wink

Wish you a splendid day and may God bless you new age. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life / 17 Sacked, Suspended Nigerian Ministers Since 1999 / Governors Back NCC Over MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.