Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates (1854 Views)

"Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio / My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 27, 2015
1)allowed his incompetency to fast track the stealing of 20billion dollars from nnpc
2)allowed some youths die and many wounded in stadiums,just because they were looking for job
3)he pardoned some very serious criminals eg alemesigha
4)he abused his position as gcfr to allow Nigerians loose their life through boko haram attacks
5)he failed in bringing back our girls
6)naira to dollar is now 208 naira difference
Add yours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 27, 2015
Same old story, GEJ till 2019

6 Likes

Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 27, 2015
Under the gazetted electoral act ,& independent national electoral law

Under section 5 subsection 91,clause 9

An individual or othere entity shall not donate more than ₦1,000,000 to any candidate-Tunde Ayeni - ₦2 billion

10)A candidate who knowingly acts in contravention of this section commits an offence and on conviction is liable in the case of-
A)presidential election,to a maximum fine of ₦1,000,000 or imprisonment for a term of 12 months or both..

GEJ destroyed our constitution and must be accountable

1 Like

Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by PassingShot(m): 7:48am On Jan 27, 2015
brito:
Same old story, GEJ till 2019

Are they true or false?

Are you happy with all those cases?

5 Likes

Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Truckpusher(m): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
1)allowed his incompetency to fast track the stealing of 20billion dollars from nnpc
2)allowed some youths die and many wounded in stadiums,just because they were looking for job
4)he abused his position as gcfr to allow Nigerians loose their life through boko haram attacks
Add yours.
Shattap , face only the romance section and stop delving into what you know nothing about.

Where were you when some people ran this country like their personal property and when Jonathan is trying to change a bastardized system they threatened violence and carried it out to the later and now they are the same people shouting incompetency and corruption - If they were so competent doing what they've been doing for more than 40yrs maybe we wouldn't have ended up with the so-called incompetent Jonathan that has outshine them in every sector of the economy.

The shouts about incompetency,insecurity and corruption is a fraud just like the unity of Nigeria is a big fraud.
I pray that God should open your eyes to see the evil plot of the Hausa/Fulani hegemony with their born to rule mentality which is being championed by their South West lapdogs and our own very traitors in the South South and South East.

Whatever that happens it is Jonathan or nothing - I believe that the moment you begin to buy 1 liter of fuel for 1000 naira you people will definitely get the message....NONSENSE.

7 Likes

Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by yakubuomowumi: 7:59am On Jan 27, 2015
Continuity is the best thing for Nigeria and we know it but the powers that be are bent on bringing this nation to a halt,Obasanjo,Tinubu iBB,BUHARI and compamy , when they had their chance no one stopped them now they want goodluck to give up his ambition.

I VOTE GEJ For continuity and belief in the system it takes patience,faith and understanding of the system it should not be about confrontation or competition patience is the key or else we would never be satisfied with any of our leaders we all mortals and we bound to make mistakes but a second chance is what God gives us and that's why most of us are alive today Nigeria is moving our disunity and unbelief has attracted foreigners who wants to prey on us the opportunity to have their way.

2 Likes

Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by yakubuomowumi: 8:00am On Jan 27, 2015
#SCAMBUHARI

Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Are they true or false?

Are you happy with all those cases?

They are all lies
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by chamboy(m): 8:04am On Jan 27, 2015
brito:

They are all lies
lies Indeed
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 27, 2015
chamboy:
lies Indeed

I don't want to talk much, tell me something new not those rubbish the op put up there. GEJ till 2019 deal with it

1 Like

Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shattap , face only the romance section and stop delving into what you know nothing about.

Reply-so are u trying to say that I don't have freedom of speech again,atypical of a jonathanian to supress peoples views

Where were you when some people ran this country like their personal property and when Jonathan is trying to change a bastardized system they threatened violence and carried it out to the later and now they are the same people shouting incompetency and corruption - If they were so competent doing what they've been doing for more than 40yrs maybe we wouldn't have ended up with the so-called incompetent Jonathan that has outshine them in every sector of the economy.

Reply-so didn't u hear in buhari regime naira to dollar was. Equal do ur research and buhari was in a military regime then but now he is a civilian and surrounded by civilians.

The shouts about Incompetency,insecurity and corruption is a fraud just like the unity of Nigeria is a big fraud.

Reply-you have not been in nigeria for u to say this

I pray that God should open your eyes to see the evil plot of the Hausa/Fulani hegemony with their born to rule mentality which is being championed by their South West lapdogs and our own very traitors in the South South and South East.

Reply-This is an ethno-centric statement that is devoid of loyalty to one nigeria..you may be guilty of treason

Whatever that happens it is Jonathan or nothing - I believe that the moment you begin to buy 1 liter of fuel for 1000 naira you people will definitely get the message....NONSENSE.
reply-
During buhari tenure fuel price was www.nairaland.com/2046943/history-fuel-price-increases-nigeria
@truckpusher
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by chamboy(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2015
brito:

I don't want to talk much, tell me something new not those rubbish the op put up there. GEJ till 2019 deal with it
Pump Price...
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 27, 2015
chamboy:
Pump Price...

Its for our good
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by killuminati(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
Continuity is the best thing for Nigeria and we know it but the powers that be are bent on bringing this nation to a halt,Obasanjo,Tinubu iBB,BUHARI and compamy , when they had their chance no one stopped them now they want goodluck to give up his ambition.

I VOTE GEJ For continuity and belief in the system it takes patience,faith and understanding of the system it should not be about confrontation or competition patience is the key or else we would never be satisfied with any of our leaders we all mortals and we bound to make mistakes but a second chance is what God gives us and that's why most of us are alive today Nigeria is moving our disunity and unbelief has attracted foreigners who wants to prey on us the opportunity to have their way.
idiotic foool!
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by killuminati(m): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2015
brito:

Will you shut up there! Jobless foool like coming here to defend a big thief. Abi God wan punish you!
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by genieplus86(f): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Did I hear u say Jonathan is trying to change a system? Just listen to yourself and check your immediate Environ. I am ashamed that with all the resources available to you you would ask someone with genuine concern to shut up. So all you see is tribal- Hausa/Fulani and you do not see poverty , insecurity , unemployent , corruption in our country today. Sk for you so long as anybody contest against an Hausa/Fulani that person serves your purpose. Ah! What a country . What a people p.
Truckpusher:

The shouts about incompetency,insecurity and corruption is a fraud just like the unity of Nigeria is a big fraud.

Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 27, 2015
killuminati:
Will you shut up there! Jobless foool like coming here to defend a big thief. Abi God wan punish you!

who is this big fool? I was not talking to u. Get ready for your punishment cos the peoples president GEJ will win. fooooooool
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by yakubuomowumi: 8:21am On Jan 27, 2015
Foreign agents of destabilisation

killuminati:
idiotic foool!
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 27, 2015
killuminati:
idiotic foool!

Who know this mad man?
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Truckpusher(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
@truckpusher
Pump price is a global representation of the crude oil price in the global economy/market and Nigeria has no way of making any difference except subsidy which has been used in looting the national treasury which GEJ exposed when he came into power and decided to increase the pump price to stop paying those awof money to marketers from the Northern part of the country and the South West and Nigerians in these parts of the country protested against the hike in price.The essence of the subsidy removal was to force those money bags to build private refineries and refine our crude locally thereby creating millions of jobs while the privatization of the refineries takes shape since it is obvious that Govt. agencies can no longer manage it due to the endemic corruption and Govt. has no business in business because every man's cow is no man's cow . But they paid some youths in Lagos and some ignorant gullible people joined up and protested against themselves from moving forward.

Have you bothered to ask yourself why the protest only took place in the South West and in the North and not in some other parts of the country?

Aren't people in Aba ,Owerri and Port Harcourt and Benin etc paying the same pump price after the increment abi dem dun turn to aliens or they suddenly became rich ?

1 Like

Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by dridowu: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2015
#FeBuhari14

1 Like

Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2015
It is obvious that Jonathan will lose. Our task now as progressives is to ensure that the election is not rigged.
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Pump price is a global representation of the crude oil price in the global economy/market and Nigeria has no way of making any difference except subsidy which has been used in looting the national treasury which GEJ exposed when he came into power and decided to increase the pump price to stop paying those awof money to marketers from the Northern part of the country and the South West and Nigerians in these parts of the country protested against the hike in price.The essence of the subsidy removal was to force those money bags to build private refineries and refine our crude locally thereby creating millions of jobs while the privatization of the refineries takes shape since it is obvious that Govt. agencies can no longer manage it due to the endemic corruption and Govt. has no business in business because every man's cow is no man's cow . But they paid some youths in Lagos and some ignorant gullible people joined up and protested against themselves from moving forward.

Have you bothered to ask yourself why the protest only took place in the South West and in the North and not in some other parts of the country?

Aren't people in Aba ,Owerri and Port Harcourt and Benin etc paying the same pump price after the increment abi dem dun turn to aliens or they suddenly became rich ?

so u are happy buying fuel @ 87 naira in 2015 and u are happy that naira to dollar is 208 naira and u are happy that our university graduates are unemployable and u are happy that ur first lady is unrepresentable and u are happy that boko haram can boldly enter army barracks with impunity and effrontery?
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by nellyjohn: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Add yours.
The only thing u know is how to condem him and say all sought of things against him. But no matter what u say, GEJ is still the best option. GEJ till 2019
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by chamboy(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2015
brito:

Its for our good
for our good indeed, where oil marketers buy for about 70-80 naira and sell for 147 naira

i can see how its for our good here
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Kedam(m): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:

I guess he was still at their village farming.
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Kedam(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
It is obvious that Jonathan will lose. Our task now as progressives is to ensure that the election is not rigged.
The assurance of Buhari's success in the coming election is zero stop dreaming.
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by PassingShot(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2015
brito:

They are all lies

I am highly surprised that any sane person can deny what GEJ himself cannot deny.

Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Kedam(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2015
nellyjohn:

The only thing u know is how to condem him and say all sought of things against him. But no matter what u say, GEJ is still the best option. GEJ till 2019
. Every govt have its up and down but I can't see any better candidate for the presidential election than Jonah
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Story for the gods.!..Gej till 2019.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Truckpusher(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so u are happy buying fuel @ 87 naira in 2015 and u are happy that naira to dollar is 208 naira and u are happy that our university graduates are unemployable and u are happy that ur first lady is unrepresentable and u are happy that boko haram can boldly enter army barracks with impunity and effrontery?
Nobody is happy when things don't go their own way.

The increase in dollar exchange rate was a result of shale gas production in the US which saturated the global oil market thereby setting off a huge drop in price and countries like Nigeria that our GDP relies on oil was hit and the US policies was just to cripple Russia's economy for their incursion into Ukraine and at the same strangulate Isil in Iraq from using crude oil proceeds to buy weapons and sustain the war in the Middle East.

Employment can be solved completely to an extent when all the policies that are bringing in foreign investors has been harnessed together to also protect local industries and Govt is working towards that and these things take some time as those industries are still undergoing construction phase,planning phase and stabilization phase while some of them are under commissioning.

If you were in Jonathan's shoes what would you have done different at this stage of your life with a woman that has stood with you through thick and thin? would you get another wife to represent you now that you have become a President?

Look at boko Harm closely and compare it to other events happening around the world then you can agree with me that Nigeria's case is not an isolated case and needs collective effort but you also heard how Ihejirika was almost dragged to the ICC for crimes against humanity by the same Northern elites - Where you not there when they promised Jonathan hell if he wins the election or have you all lost your memory or you are simply too afraid to call a spade a spade.

Whatever ,you can continuously listen to the voice of the propagandists from the South West who benefits more from the current structure we have in Nigeria but here in the South South it is Jonathan or ashes.
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Story for the gods.!..Gej till 2019.. shocked
so u join them

(1) (2) (Reply)

On Soludo, Buhari, Jonathan And The Elections .....pat Utomi / Buhari Obtained A Masters Degree In 1980 / How Is Power Supply In Your Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.