Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,894 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates (1863 Views)

"Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio / My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by sherrylo: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2015
GMB is too sure for Febuhari 14.
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nobody is happy when things don't go their own way.

The increase in dollar exchange rate was a result of shale gas production in the US which saturated the global oil market thereby setting off a huge drop in price and countries like Nigeria that our GDP relies on oil was hit and the US policies was just to cripple Russia's economy for their incursion into Ukraine and at the same strangulate Isil in Iraq from using crude oil proceeds to buy weapons and sustain the war in the Middle East.

Employment can be solved completely to an extent when all the policies that are bringing in foreign investors has been harnessed together to also protect local industries and Govt is working towards that and these things take some time as those industries are still undergoing construction phase,planning phase and stabilization phase while some of them are under commissioning.

If you were in Jonathan's shoes what would you have done different at this stage of your life with a woman that has stood with you through thick and thin? would you get another wife to represent you now that you have become a President?

Look at boko Harm closely and compare it to other events happening around the world then you can agree with me that Nigeria's case is not an isolated case and needs collective effort but you also heard how Ihejirika was almost dragged to the ICC for crimes against humanity by the same Northern elites - Where you not there when they promised Jonathan hell if he wins the election or have you all lost your memory or you are simply too afraid to call a spade a spade.

Whatever ,you can continuously listen to the voice of the propagandists from the South West who benefits more from the current structure we have in Nigeria but here in the South South it is Jonathan or ashes.
he had 7 years to boost local refineries but he goofed,,allowed diezani to deceive him,,and why are we still depending on dollar when we have china and Russia?? If my wife is an illiterate,I will tell her to shut the Bleep up...Jonathan is too weak ,,no refinery is working at optimum capacity in nigeria,,and currently no light in my house..
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Truckpusher(m): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
he had 7 years to boost local refineries but he goofed,,allowed diezani to deceive him,,and why are we still depending on dollar when we have china and Russia?? If my wife is an illiterate,I will tell her to shut the Bleep up...Jonathan is too weak ,,no refinery is working at optimum capacity in nigeria,,and currently no light in my house..
Lol, if your wife is an illiterate you will just wake up one morning tell her to shut the hell up, what you never did when you guys were younger you can't do them now at all no matter the size of your scrotum...........smh

You're so naive my friend - Lemme tell you something, once a woman has spent some number of years with you, both of you are as equal as anything can be and you can't just silence her with the words of your mouth unless you're ready to wind up as a wife beater.And if you think it is easy to push out women like Patience out of your life you too should be ready to sustain some injuries in the ensuing battle after all you can go about fighting people without sweating. grin

I bet you have no idea that your life and death is basically in the hands of that person that sleeps with you and cooks for you everyday, take her for granted at your own peril. grin....you go sabi say rat poison no dey expensive to buy. cheesy

From the highlighted comment above it is obvious that you're still repeating the same baseless argument that I have adressed yet you've chosen to stick your head in the asss of these propagandists ,so my friend you can believe whatever you want but don't be on the wrong side of history - it is an unforgivable crime against a nation.
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by GBTYO: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2015
dridowu:
#FeBuhari14

Olodo, your ayatollah Buhari is yet to formally apologize to the families of these young corpers and hundreds more killed by his rampaging almajiri mob back in 2011.

Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so u join them
..how I go do..lol
Re: Come In To See How Jonathan Has Performed Despite Having Certificates by PhockPhockMan: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Under the gazetted electoral act ,& independent national electoral law

Under section 5 subsection 91,clause 9

An individual or othere entity shall not donate more than ₦1,000,000 to any candidate-Tunde Ayeni - ₦2 billion

10)A candidate who knowingly acts in contravention of this section commits an offence and on conviction is liable in the case of-
A)presidential election,to a maximum fine of ₦1,000,000 or imprisonment for a term of 12 months or both..

GEJ destroyed our constitution and must be accountable
Are you complaining or crying?

(1) (2) (Reply)

On Soludo, Buhari, Jonathan And The Elections .....pat Utomi / Doyin Okupe: Tinubu Is An Idio.t And Stu.pid Man / Impeachment: Jonathan Tells Fayose To Resign, Says Time Of Impunity Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.