Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government (21318 Views)

Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by Nutase: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2015
k
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by wonie1: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2015
Bleep you Kuku, militants don't have say, what about the meeting you and your people enter for war

1 Like

Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by Maczeelly(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2015
ControlX:
bgh
meaning
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by slinkman(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2015
i support the FG on this
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by odeebee: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2015
Gej is just a coward. he knows already that he will lost this election.

GMB all the way

1 Like

Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by tommykiwi(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2015
APC loosing party!

1 Like

Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by chrisnice4life: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2015
Jonathan is going back to oteuke by 29 may so no point of talking about parallel govt.

1 Like

Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by justynneke(f): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2015
GEJ stop be-littling urself

(Yoruba) ironu omi lo n pa oni ice-water; ironu GMB lapa GEJ

Quote me n receive koboko

1 Like

Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by korel9: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2015
ControlX:
I laugh when people who don't know the deep
information about State Affairs just follow the
popular believes that is false and incorrect...
Goodluck Jonathan ended the subsidy fraud...
Goodluck Jonathan deregulated the Power Sector
and ended the fraudulent NEPA contracts.
He removed ghost workers from civil service and
reduce ill gotten wealth.
By 2015 ending, the majority of the Oil Block
licenses ill gotten by the Northerners during the
Military regime will expire; Goodluck Jonathan has
refused to renew the oil blocks license in order to
re-award it to deserving Nigerians and the south-
south rightful owners too. Now they have brought
in a Buhari in order to fulfill their lust for Oil and
Power. Yet people are blinded by fake promise of
Change #smh
Goodluck Jonathan has also handed NPA
verification to a third party and eliminated port
frauds.
It hurt them He stopped the bootlegging in fertilizer
distribution.
Goodluck Jonathan hurt them by making sure they
don't hoard petroleum product and Nigerians will
sleep at filling stations while they make
astronomical profits.
Jonathan has pinched them where it hurt most by
making sure elections are free and fair & they can't
impose their candidates on us.
He hurt the cabal by looking into their face and
telling them NO Sir! Now they ganged up against
him... They cant prevail against God's choosen
one. Goodluck Jonathannever struggled to get to
Asorock, God took him there and God is the ONLY
one that can take him out of there and not these
sycophants and fake-Change agents.
You had better WATCH ooo! Hope you are not
fighting against him whom God put in charge!
# ThinkDeeply
# MyHumbleSubmission

Bros, permission me to share, quote and post this magnanimous commentus of yours for the properlistic digestification of realistically minded Nigerians. grin

Permission to carry on sah! grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by chumakk: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by styless(f): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by vinceokirieke(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2015
johncreek:
Then Jonathan should do the needful and stop wasting Nigerians time.
Already he has shown he can't keep to his words by contesting for SECOND TERM.
It is his constitutional right to contest for second tenure nd nobody should contemplate denying him dat right because I'll join force with other well meaning Nigerians to resist whoever that tries it.
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by CyberWolf: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2015
APC are just blabbing.. They won't do a damn thing. The highest they will do is to start killing themselves up north but who cares?..If they like, they should bomb themselves into oblivion, it's none of our damn business here angry
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2015
sirajdinsaudi:
So what FG is saying is that elections will be rigged and APC will be prevented from forming parallel government? If APC failed to form parallel government if the election is rigged then we the Nigerians might adopt Bokina Faso solution.This same FG made sure the lawyers called off their strike because of Buhari and failed to convince the Doctors to do so.If Jonathan will win(God forbid)let him win convincingly, else the government is calling for another wéti é.Simple.

It is incredible wht this government stands for. The JOHESU strike has been on for a longer period but they chose to end the judiciary one instead.

The lives of Nigerians mean nothing to them.

1 Like

Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by ngoziiwenofu1: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2015
I laugh when people who don't know the deep
information about State Affairs just follow the
popular believes that is false and incorrect...
Goodluck Jonathan ended the subsidy fraud...
Goodluck Jonathan deregulated the Power Sector
and ended the fraudulent NEPA contracts.
He removed ghost workers from civil service and
reduce ill gotten wealth.
By 2015 ending, the majority of the Oil Block
licenses ill gotten by the Northerners during the
Military regime will expire; Goodluck Jonathan has
refused to renew the oil blocks license in order to
re-award it to deserving Nigerians and the south-
south rightful owners too. Now they have brought
in a Buhari in order to fulfill their lust for Oil and
Power. Yet people are blinded by fake promise of
Change #smh
Goodluck Jonathan has also handed NPA
verification to a third party and eliminated port
frauds.
It hurt them He stopped the bootlegging in fertilizer
distribution.
Goodluck Jonathan hurt them by making sure they
don't hoard petroleum product and Nigerians will
sleep at filling stations while they make
astronomical profits.
Jonathan has pinched them where it hurt most by
making sure elections are free and fair & they can't
impose their candidates on us.
He hurt the cabal by looking into their face and
telling them NO Sir! Now they ganged up against
him... They cant prevail against God's choosen
one. Goodluck Jonathannever struggled to get to
Asorock, God took him there and God is the ONLY
one that can take him out of there and not these
sycophants and fake-Change agents.
You had better WATCH ooo! Hope you are not
fighting against him whom God put in charge!
# ThinkDeeply
# MyHumbleSubmission

3 Likes

Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2015
sirajdinsaudi:
So what FG is saying is that elections will be rigged and APC will be prevented from forming parallel government? If APC failed to form parallel government if the election is rigged then we the Nigerians might adopt Bokina Faso solution.This same FG made sure the lawyers called off their strike because of Buhari and failed to convince the Doctors to do so.If Jonathan will win(God forbid)let him win convincingly, else the government is calling for another wéti é.Simple.

Fool, may the gods punish you abundantly if you don't do your wetie. Bring it on loser.
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by copious101(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2015
sirajdinsaudi:
u fit!!! Wen e start now u go run go hide!!! Is pple lik u dat confuse d young ones and dey end up dyin unnecessarily!!
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by vinceokirieke(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2015
sirajdinsaudi:
Understand d message wit an unbiased mind.
The f.g had promised to conduct free nd fair election d same way it did in 2011, so if at d end of d exercise PDP wins, f.g is promising to crackdown on whoever day will attempt to run a parallel govt.
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2015
korel9:

Bros, permission me to share, quote and post this magnanimous commentus of yours for the properlistic digestification of realistically minded Nigerians. grin

Permission to carry on sah! grin
On this day being the 27th of January 2015, I hear by order... sorry grant you the permission to "share, quote and post this magnanimous commentus of mine for the properlistic digestification of realistically minded Nigerians." grin
Sai Gwudulok grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by IVORY2009(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:
that's not my problem.. I need visa to Somalia. I want to contest for the post of the president

Who are thy?
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2015
The same Kuku that said the Niger Delta Militants (thugs) will take up arms should Jonathan isn't re-elected. These Jonathan's people are out to make trouble, but they will be crushed by their own evil plans. Nigerians are trooping out enmass to vote Muhammadu Buhari, there is nothing Mr Jonathan can do about it. Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by OgologoDimkpa: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2015
I hope to see an election devoid of violence.
Any loser should be ready to accept the outcome of the election in the spirit of sportsmanship.

GEJ has reiterated that he'll accept the result of the 2015 election willfully should he fail to emerge
as the president but could this be said of APC?.

APC have threatened once to run a parallel government should the result not be in their favour?

My take is that we should shun violence.

2015 election should not be a do or die affair.

GEJ till 2019!!
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by wunmi590(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2015
englishmart:
that's not my problem.. I need visa to Somalia. I want to contest for the post of the president

Why somalia?, why not semlina? grin
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by amnestylaw1(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2015
When Asari and co said they were gonna unleash terror if Jonathan did not win, what action did the FG take? This government and indeed nation is a joke...
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by Hoii(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2015
Thank God my house is not far from badagry. If them start any wahala i go run go Benin Republic
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by copious101(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2015
Ryabcool:
FACT: It Was PDP That Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable in 2011, Buhari Never Did! http://ends.ng/fact-it-was-pdp-that-promised-to-make-nigeria-ungovernable-in-2011-buhari-never-did/

APC insists it’ll form parallel govt IF election is rigged http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/apc-insists-itll-form-parallel-govt-election-rigged/

Pdp should have nothing to fear if they don't rig. So they should stop barking
FOOL!!! Den wat was it Atiku said again!! Even Buhari said d same tin again in IMO state Rally!!! "It's not for us but for LIVES!!!! Go research more!! Don't just pick some shit up to favour ur side ok!!! Biafra......
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by Oildichotomy(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2015
Parallel government?
We need prayers in this country or else some suckers will take us back to the medieval age with their actions and inactions
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by mahyowah(m): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/27/fg-prevent-apc-forming-parallel-government/
so kuku had nothing to say about Asari Dokubo's declaration?
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by biafranqueen: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2015
They shouldl all be jailed for a National security threat!

Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by mcmukoko12(m): 9:08am On Jan 27, 2015
bbb
Re: FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government by ngoziiwenofu1: 9:10am On Jan 27, 2015
APC should forget about rigging or causing any form of trouble because the Government will not take it likely with them.
PDP is continuity.
GEJ is the president.
So get ready for the unexpected.
Vote PDP kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AMCON: Judge Issues Criminal Summons On Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah, Capital Oil / IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS / "Visitation To Buhari Caused Tillerson’s Sack" - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.