Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

No Govt Can Fix Nigeria In 4 Years – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Govt Can Fix Nigeria In 4 Years – Jonathan (2070 Views)

No Govt Can Fix Nigeria In 4 Years: Jonathan / Photo: No Government Can Fix Nigeria In 4years - Goodluck Jonathan / Voting APC Will Mean No Govt Shld Take Us For Granted..let's Remove The Sentimen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: No Govt Can Fix Nigeria In 4 Years – Jonathan by Akpan107(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
teewai3:

1. securing debt relief and improving the image of the country.
Obasanjo said when he became President in 1999, Nigeria’s reserve was $3.7bn and the country was spending $3bn every year to pay interest on debts.
“At the time we owed about $35bn. But by
the time I left, our reserve was about $45bn.
We had paid all our debts. Our debt sum, all
that we owed was about $3bn. And we had
about $35bn in what we call the excess crude
account for a rainy day. And when we left
they said the rain has come and cleared the
account,” he said.
2. Opening the telecomm sector
3.Commercilization of nepa to phcn by
unbundling it into 18 successor companies on
1st July 2005
You have still failed to tell me any visible thing Obasango has done for 8 good Years.

*After the commercialization of NEPA did he give us Power(light)?
GEJ's five Years in office has given more power than OBJ's 8 Years, and the power is still improving drastically.

* securing debt relief, did you know how much Nigeria has lost under OBJ regime?

*Tell me how much OBJ spent in the telecomm sector. Obj only invited some foreign companies to operate here. At the other hand, he succeded in killing our own Nitel/Mtel.
You would have made a little sense if our Nitel was still working, but is dead and gone!

Just tell me one visible devolopement Obj has brought to Nigeria... Just 1, for his 8 Years in power.
Re: No Govt Can Fix Nigeria In 4 Years – Jonathan by ManirBK: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Looter number 1 the agogoro drunkard master!

Re: No Govt Can Fix Nigeria In 4 Years – Jonathan by jodeci(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
But APC sounded like they can fix Nigeria in 2years during their campaign.Little we did know all their promises were lies. God will every punish APC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Didnt Jail Ajasin - Family / Photo Of Underage Accreditation Ongoing In Sokoto / Nnamdi Kanu Promise Biafra Visa Free Entry For Caribbean Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.