Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment (2123 Views)

If You Are Tired Of All This Pdp And Apc News On Nairaland Please Comment. / Are Modern Nigerian Girl's Bad And Proud Of It? / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by lalaboi(m): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2008
Hello music people, seasons greetings.

I created this thread to enquire from you guys who make the music section what it is. If you have have experienced something in the Music section be it Good, Bad or Ugly in 2008.

This is your time to pour out your heart and seek improvements.

Please post what you like seeing, what you don't want to see, any concerns, improvements and so on.

We want to make Music section a better place for everybody because without you there is no Music section.

Enjoy the holidays.

NB: Offtopic postings are not allowed on this thread.
Thank you.
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by lalaboi(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2008
I take it that Everything is fine here then!. lol!

i give this thread 2days! grin
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by chamotex(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2008
How did you become a MOD? undecided . . . . . . . . . bribery & corruption needs to be eradicated on the music section.

Can y'all stop arguing like babies . . . . . . . thats mt input.

Sort it out mate! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by JJYOU: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2008
for 2 years plus now i have been looking for the song  sleeping open eye o, open eye.  a girl did the number. do you guys have it?

merry christmas
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by lalaboi(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2008
chamotex:

How did you become a MOD? undecided . . . . . . . . . bribery & corruption needs to be eradicated on the music section.

Can y'all stop arguing like babies . .  . . . . . thats mt input.

Sort it out mate! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Thanks mate!

Your input has been Noted. Except for the 1st line. lol!

JJYOU:

for 2 years plus now i have been looking for the song  sleeping open eye o, open eye.  a girl did the number. do you guys have it?

merry christmas

Sorry Music person. But songs are not gauranteed on this section. People who uplaod songs do it at their own leisure.
Hope you understand. stil, will try and sort something out for you.
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by abdurrazaq(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2008
[size=16pt][b]Offtopic postings should be taken as a serious offence and members responsible should be penali[/b]sed[/size]
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by JJYOU: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2008
lalaboi:
Sorry Music person. But songs are not gauranteed on this section. People who uplaod songs do it at their own leisure.Hope you understand. stil, will try and sort something out for you.

i understand that very well. thanks for your help
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by lalaboi(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2008
Thanks Abdurrazaq.

Thats one of the serious issue. But don't you think that should happen when it gets too much, i mean a little offtopic is still acceptable. Maybe 2 offtopics posts allowed per thread. Just a thought
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by mukina2: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2008
All the mode 16 and so on threads need to be centralized undecided

one debate can be carried into 19 threads angry tongue
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by lalaboi(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2008
ok Muki!

Will Work on that! grin
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by studio43(m): 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2008
lol, i so much love this section, lotsa talented artists, u wish una well. wink
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by tosinadeda: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2008
mukina2:

i dnt agree at all!!!
we cant just av a thread for an artistes!!!!
cos many stories generate from an artiste alone
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by Lilbelle(f): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2008
Well 4me its "so far so good"

d issue about off-topics,cnt stop occuring,so if there shld b some kinda punishment,it shld b met wit some level of leniency . . . aiight
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by lalaboi(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2008
tosinadeda:

i dnt agree at all!!!
we can't just av a thread for an artistes!!!!
because many stories generate from an artiste alone

Yea, Have been looking at the threads and they are all Different. They cant be discussed on one thread!

The other Threads have been deleted already. So everything is looking Gud. lol
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by kosovo(m): 12:33am On Dec 28, 2008
@@@lalaboi
it's not the first time you are infuriating me by deleting my posts.
you could continue with your miserable attitude.
get a life.
what a waste!

i have my way, you have your way, as for the right way, the only way and the correct way
it does not EXIST
.- fridrich nietczche
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by tosinadeda: 12:38am On Dec 28, 2008
kosovo:

@@@lalaboi
you could continue with your miserable attitude.
get a life.
what a waste!

i have my way, you have your way, as for the right way, the only way and the correct way
it does not EXIST
.- fridrich nietczche 

i just had to go off topic to ans this fool!!!!
read his first post guy
he said no offtopics!!!!!

besides he deleted mine and i didnt conplain cos its offtopic
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by kosovo(m): 12:45am On Dec 28, 2008
tosin
you are definitely jobless
you could keep tailing me,
i never knew i was this celebrated.
your own dey ur body.
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by kosovo(m): 12:47am On Dec 28, 2008
tosin
besides he deleted mine and i didnt conplain because its offtopic
remind me, because m blind.
kosovo
m not sure ur eyes saw that.
  keep talking. fagot
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by 0one(m): 12:51am On Dec 28, 2008
are we going off topic again?
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by khanye(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2008
mukina2:

hmmmm cool
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by ajayi1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2008
@ lalabo

Men, I'd like to tell you that i am still not OK with you. am i still offtopic by hisssing or by expressing myself to you?? angry
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by Bamsyle(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2008
Worst thing I've seen here - abuses/insults. I believe we can have intelligent discourses without resort to abuses. Some peops in here use the word 'idiot' like it's someone's name. However, I think one can throw subliminal disses/yabs here and there - that can be entertaining/amusing. Some peops in here are notorious for insults. Peops shouldn't be allowed to vent their frustrations on NL.

Off-topic posts as earlier noted are only bad when they get too much. Outright derailment of topics are bad. But a lil' bit of off-topic posts here and there could be interesting/exciting. Otherwise things might get boring/monotonous.

Good thing here - Humour (we've got loads of that in here).

*B T W, I also can't help but wonder - lalaboi, moderator?* grin tongue
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by tosinadeda: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2008
Lalaboi i think u shld think abt d offtopic thing
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by Bamsyle(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2008
@lalaboi
Just deemed it fit to say good job. I think you've taken the first right step - in the right direction.
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by Bamsyle(m): 10:42am On Dec 29, 2008
Tosin merry Xmas. . .
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by lalaboi(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2008
Mr Bamsyle

Your input was Valuable. Thanks.
Why you underestimating me? grin

Tosin.
I didnt completely condem Offtopics, if you look at my earlier posts i talked about allowing one or 2 offtopics, bt when it gets too much the posts will be deleted or the thread locked!

Trouble makers
Thanks oh. keep making trouble and you will be sorted out. EASY! cool

@ ALL
Thanks for the inputs. The thread is going down on New year's day.

Happy new year in advance wink
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by tosinadeda: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2008
Lalaboi y u dey use ur post threaten?
Wuts with the sortn out thing?
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by lalaboi(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2008
Do you think am gona let people like ajayi and kosovo spoil my reign here? Hell No.
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by tosinadeda: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2008
Sha no go over do o
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by ajayi1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2008
lalaboi:

Do you think am gona let people like ajayi and kosovo spoil my reign here? Hell No.

Who wan spoil your reign here You dey miss quote. tongue ( You can delete my post ok?)
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by kosovo(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2008
@lalaboi
funny how you sound more like Tosin, i mean like a RETARD!

I got these few words for you., hope you dont delete it again as usual smiley

One should not be too straight forward, go and see the forest.
the straigh trees are cut down, the crooked ones are left behind.
- kautilya, (3rd centuary B.C)

yeah, so lets by gone be! no hard feelings.
m just me and no one else, just another dude in the streets of Illinois.
cheers!
Re: Music Section: Good, Bad And The Ugly. Please Comment by lalaboi(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2008
Kosovo and Ajayi

What Exactly is your Problem? thats why this thread is here. innit?

It would have been good if both of you had kept to the rules of the thread.

no hard feelings too Kosovo.
Just know that i have a Job to do and i have got to do it well.

Ajayi. No comment!

(1) (2)

Cashless Economy -are We Ready With Its Challenges? / Pics. See The Beautiful Road To G.R.A Onitsha / Nigeria As A Developing Country: A Curse Or A Blessing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.