Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar (38605 Views)

I Have No Deal With Obaseki Over Shaibu's Impeachment Notice - Oshiomhole / Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by TruthsFM: 3:33am On Aug 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKhLy-xtQ7Q

TRENDING VIDEO: Kogi senator kneels to appreciate Yahaya Bello for nominating late Audu’s son as minister

Isah Jibrin, senator representing Kogi east, has been seen in a video kneeling down to appreciate Yahaya Bello, governor of the state, for nominating Shaibu Abubakar-Audu, son of the late Abubakar Audu for a ministerial position.

In the video, Bello could be heard telling the lawmaker that the nomination of Abubakar-Audu was a reward for his late father’s sacrifice.

”For all the sacrifices, I am rewarding Prince Abubakar Audu, for all his sacrifices too (possibly pointing to Shaibu who was not visible in the video), I no loss, I gain plenty. To God be the glory!” Yayaha Bello said.

In response, the senator said the governor is over ”rewarding us”.

Late Abubakar Audu was the first civilian governor of Kogi state. He ruled the state twice — first in the third republic and in the fourth republic.

The late politician died in 2015 shortly after the announcement of the election results on 22 November.

He was seeking re-election as governor on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
https://www.thecable.ng/video-kogi-senator-kneels-to-appreciate-yahaya-bello-for-nominating-late-audus-son-as-minister/amp

Nigerians react as serving senator knees down completely for Kogi governor Yahaya Bello (Video)

There were bursts of reactions after Senator Isah Jibrin Echocho, representing Kogi East Senatorial district in the 10th national assembly was seen kneeling completely for Kogi State governor, Yahaya Bello.

In a video that emerged online on Thursday, August 3, 2023, Senator Echocho after exchanging pleasantries with Yahaya Bello, went down on his knee in what seems to be an appreciative gesture.

Echocho who is a member of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), defeated Victor Adoji of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the last election to become a member of the 10th National Assembly.

NEW: Click “HERE” to join our WhatsApp group and receive News updates directly on your WhatsApp!

Meanwhile, the senator’s act in the video has quickly spread like wildfire across social media platforms and elicited a mix of reactions from Nigerians from all walks of life.

While some hailed the senator’s show of humility and respect, others were skeptical about the underlying motives and questioned whether it was a political ploy to gain favor with the Kogi governor.

@BenjiePam said; “The man went down by himself so how’s Yahaya power drunk? The Senator mumu abeg.”

@Badmanseed wrote; “My broda if Belle infrastructure fit make person papa go beach open nyash declare support for BAT then this one na small fry😭😭😭🤡🤡🤡🤡.”

@IOkwuijen said; “Yes,that’s Nigeria. Transactional politics. The Senator knows he’s going to make money in the Senate.
Oboh Lawrence Osezua (WHITELION).”

@OBOHLAW said; “But nobody forced him to kneel. Please report it the right way.”

@okenwaAZ said; “The governor just wanted a hand shake the man knelt down yakata.”

@eesco12 wrote; “His Excellency also didn’t expect that o.he was as shocked as we are😁.”

https://www.intelregion.com/news/it-is-finished-nigerians-react-as-serving-senator-knees-down-completely-for-kogi-governor-yahaya-bello-video

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by TruthsFM: 3:34am On Aug 04, 2023
Imagine this act ooo. This is what H.E Senator Dino Melaye haven't done. Infact Dino Melaye has been in politics for several years before Bello came into politics. Experience differs abeg.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by TruthsFM: 3:37am On Aug 04, 2023
They have turned yahaya bello to thin god. Bunch of Mumu losers

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by thisisit: 3:49am On Aug 04, 2023
Kogi state is permanently postrated.. It may never stand or rise...

Evil has achieved complete Victory over Good in Kogi. No hope for Kogi. They shall always be the least of the 36.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Jostoman: 5:26am On Aug 04, 2023
DINO MELAYE is coming to liberate kogi people in the hands of this dictator that have now turn himself to a god in kogi state.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Curious345: 5:50am On Aug 04, 2023
APC is evil. Reno omokri is a mad lizard 🦎.

Igala people are cowards and traitors

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by MZEE01: 5:53am On Aug 04, 2023
The fact that Jibrin Isah Echo Echo, who was once very respected by the Igala extraction and Kogi people at Large, when Bello was still staring by the sidelines on politics, is now on his knees for a failure of a governor, shows how daft Echo Echo has become.

I don't think he really understand his powers as a senator or knows exactly who he is.

Bello is an opportunist.

I am very disappointed in him.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by kokorokoman: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2023
MZEE01:
The fact that Jibrin Isah Echo Echo, who was once very respected by the Igala extraction and Kogi people at Large, when Bello was still staring by the sidelines on politics, is now on his knees for a failure of a governor, shows how daft Echo Echo has become.

I don't think he really understand his powers as a senator or knows exactly who he is.

Bello is an opportunist.

a Nigerian senator has no single power, they only have power as a collective body.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by IamANigerianMan: 7:34am On Aug 04, 2023
thisisit:

Evil has achieved complete Victory over Good in Kogi. No hope for Kogi. They shall always be the least of the 36.

I remove your curse in Jesus name

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by IamANigerianMan: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2023
MZEE01:

Bello is an opportunist.

Echocho , the former executive Director of afrik bank, nobody in that senate has reach that position but Echocho is not brilliant that is why nobody has heard him.
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Jesse6(m): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2023
The fear of YAHYA BELLO in Kogi State is the beginning of political knowledge and understanding 😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by WorldRichest: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2023
Even the god of Politics Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban Tinubu has not been seen doing this.

Anyway, I am not sure that Yahaya Bello asked them to kneel for him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by WorldRichest: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2023
MZEE01:

Bello is an opportunist.

You don't understand politics. Several people have been in politics before Tinubu, but when Tinubu talks now, the keep shut and learn. Can't you see Chief Bisi Akande following Tinubu around? That man was Tinubu's leader in Afenifere, but Tinubu disbanded Afenifere using Political Abracadabra, and Afenifere died a natural death.

Didn't you see how this immediate past Delta governor almost dislodged James Ibori from Delta politics? Same Ibori that made the guy governor. Ibori that appointed Delta state governor while in prison in UK. But, one of his political sons almost kicked him out of Delta

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Typing: 8:27am On Aug 04, 2023
Why is this news? When the Obi of Onitsha, Emeka Ihedioha, Orji Kalu and Peter Obi prostrate to show loyalty to their Northern masters, no one said anything.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by yarimo(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2023
This is very commendable from the senator
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by countryman13: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2023
thisisit:

Bro we are hopeful people so i returned that wishes to you and your entire state where you originated from. I agreed with you that we have our shortcomings which other states too, are passing through. Thank God men were not God.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by countryman13: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2023
MZEE01:

Bello is an opportunist.

God bless you bro
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by christejames(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2023
Nigerian politicians see themselves as gods...

Very despicable people!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Penguin2: 9:26am On Aug 04, 2023
Well, that’s because Yahaya Bello is his God.

He knows that of his own accord, he would never have gotten APC ticket senatorial ticket not to talk of winning the election.

But Yahaya Bello served it to him ala carte in exchange for his brain, senses and blind loyalty.

He dares not sit when Bello tells him to stand.

The idiot will be in the senate serving the interest of Yahaya Bello instead of serving the interest of the people of Kogi East.

But the funny thing about characters like this is that the moment Yahaya Bello leaves power now, fiam, the loyalty disappears.

Very chameleonic characters!

9 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by ILEMUDA(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2023
Muri of SDP
Dino of PDP
Leke of ADC
Devil Yahaya Bello APC (Third Term Agenda)

Muri Ajaka of SDP is the light

2 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by ArewaNightmare: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2023
grin
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by DrKKK1(m): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2023
Some of you here passing judgment on the senator, do that for the hate of GYB. The Senate was a successful bank executive until his people lured him to vie for Kogi governorship. He was stripped off his entire investments, denied governorship and became pauper. It took GYB's benevolence to rehabilitate him, made him a Senator for two time and recently made his son-in-law a ministerial nominee. What is wrong in simply kneeling down in appreciation for the massive elevation? Many of the people condemning his show of gratitude will roll on murky water for a mare salary job.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by phemmie06(m): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2023
The senator na one of his boiz more reason we have Bow and go during screening

1 Like

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by phoneport(m): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2023
There is nothing wrong kneeling down for somebody you respect, or someone who helped you... If you want to.

DON'T BLOW THIS OUT OF PROPORTION cool

2 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by Globalhustler(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Father to son
Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by phemmie06(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
Going on his knees is not the problem but the content of their conversation. Ministers are appointed base on reward not on competent. Nigeria government is all about recycling
It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Isah Jibrin Kneels Down For Governor Yahaya Bello Over Shaibu Abubakar by milky3(f): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
Someone else had done it before

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Spotted Around 2am In Awka This Morning- Pictures / Nigerian Politicians When Elections Are Near.(photo) / Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.