Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Post Pregnancy Belly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Post Pregnancy Belly (1049 Views)

Rhesus Negative Blood Group And Pregnancy / Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Pregnancy Belly by PeyButtons(f): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2015
I had a Casearan Section 6 months ago and I've been battling with my pot belly for a while now. Since I was instructed not to press with hot water just like VG Delivery, a friend suggest I always wear a tight wide bet which I did. But, few days after that one side of the incision area open and was bringing out pulse. I had to run to the hospital and was treated. But the pot belly bothers me a lot that I can't put on some dresses. Does anyone have any suggestions on I can take to reduce the belly?! Please a sister need help ASAP. Thanks.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Post Pregnancy Belly by adanduka: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2015
6 months is too short to start worrying. Take care of yourself and your baby. After the incision heals, you can use girdle or 'shape you'

1 Like

Re: Post Pregnancy Belly by feeekey(f): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
adanduka:
6 months is too short to start worrying. Take care of yourself and your baby. After the incision heals, you can use girdle or 'shape you'
Pls expantiate on 'shape you' neva heard abt it
Re: Post Pregnancy Belly by adanduka: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2015
feeekey:

Pls expantiate on 'shape you' neva heard abt it

It is similar to girdle. It is proven to shape a person if worn over a long time. Kim K wears it even though it may not be the same brand with the one available in Nigeria. They advertise on lindaikeji..com

1 Like

Re: Post Pregnancy Belly by PeyButtons(f): 10:35am On Jan 28, 2015
adanduka:

It is similar to girdle. It is proven to shape a person if worn over a long time. Kim K wears it even though it may not be the same brand with the one available in Nigeria. They advertise on lindaikeji..com

Can it be compared to 'body magic'?
Re: Post Pregnancy Belly by adanduka: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2015
PeyButtons:

Can it be compared to 'body magic'?

I don't know much about body magic but they just might be the same thing

(1) (Reply)

Eko Hospital, A Building Of Deaths? / Health Workers Battle, Protest Against Privatization At FMC Owerri / Bird Flu Spreads To 18 States, 2.5m Chickens Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.