Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis (50973 Views)

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant / Pdp-sponsored Documentary On Buhari (shown On AIT) & My Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by datribune: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Oga, calm down. I am not pro-PDP. Bros I quoted the documentary for the guy who was twisting it and saying Ghanaians only were deported.

However, I later found out the above you told me. I know the documentary is filled with lies. Cheers.

Cheers my brother. Big ups to u

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by MAYOWAAK: 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
YES O

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 29, 2015
Firefire:

Hey feee ceee undecided
PDP
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by lekside11: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2015
For some of us who were just 12/13 years if age then some of us still view GMB/IDIAGBON's 20 months stint in power with positive nostalgia. The obnoxious documentary didn't recall naira exchanged at 87 kobo-$1 then. They didn't tell us brain drain was discouraged through the famous 'Andrew' saying in one breath he's 'checking out' & in a follow up advert after enlightening him about staying in Nigeria to 'SALVAGE IT (Nigeria) TOGETHER! They didn't tell us that GMB changed the currency design and pegged what anyone could change into the new currency to not more than N20k, thereby turning all extra stolen cash stash by corrupt govt officials into toilet paper! They won't tell you that's when poor pupils like me began sitting on benches & desks instead of the bare floor! Recall the famous crushing of the chair by the late Mamman Vatsa when he visited a public school & saw how poor/flimsy the quality of the furniture was? And how he immediately ordered the contactor to resupply more quality furniture or risk jail term? I can go on and on about real achievements of that brief time when we went around with heads held high as Nigerians. I pray Nigerian electorates would bury our petty, narrow, ethnocentric, & religious mentality by voting ability & capacity-GMB!
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by ceaser: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
golddeejay:
been sacked is the punishment for stealing public fund...that is why we are where we are. The mentality is "steal big, the worst case scenerio is u will be sacked and u go and enjoy ur loot". What happened to been tried and jailed if found quity.

Wow wow wow. Not just jailed bro, but including forfeiture of assets to become state property so that the criminal will not have his loots to come back to after finishing his jail term, Bode George comes to mind.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by golddeejay(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
ceaser:

Wow wow wow. Not just jailed bro, but including forfeiture of assets to become state property so that the criminal will not have his loots to come back to after finishing his jail term, Bode George comes to mind.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by sphinx54: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

It might seem harsh but drug related offences are punishable by death in many countries especially in those Asian countries. So what are you saying?

Whereas, the execution was never carried out! Think intelligently, even in the documentary, they never said Buhari killed her only that she was sentenced.

"53 suitcases suspected to contain foreign currency" C'mon man. Full details would be needed before making conclusions! Nigerians are easily used as tools of propaganda, that's our problem. I wish everyone takes his time to analyze everything and keep sentiments aside.

Stop lying, Buhari never supported them! He compared them, yes. But aren't the militants terrorists as well? All he was trying to say was that they should use the same approach they used for the militants, simple! But as usual, people tried to paint him bad.

They were illegal immigrants! Don't you understand? Go and stay in the US or UK illegally and see if you won't be deported.

Why do you guys have so much hate towards the general? Smh.
If only majority of Nigerians could think like you I swear Nigeria would be great again. Sentiments and religious bigotry beclouds an average Nigerian's basic human reasoning. Naija ooooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.