Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis (50976 Views)

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant / Pdp-sponsored Documentary On Buhari (shown On AIT) & My Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Seun:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari <-- read every word of this page before you vote; it's 100% objective.
oga, references and citations from wikipedia are not valid academically. This is because every tom, dick and harry can doctor them at anytime.

2 Likes

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by hahn(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Do not look at it like that. Remember the search for the missing Nigerian girls of Chibok picked up after cries were done by people outside the country. It was Nigerians overseas that cried out and the international community joined in.

As I said, no matter how little their contribution is, it should be welcomed.

And the girls still haven't been found. They should have come back to Nigeria, joined the army and be part of the search at Sambisa forest
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by abouqi(f): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
GODpunishAPC:
GO AND ASK YOUR PARENTS ABOUT DECREE 4 AND 10, THAT SENILE BUHARI NEARLY FINISHED NIGERIA, YOU THINK YOU CAN CAJOLE US INTO VOTING A SENILE OLD MAN WHO DOESN'T HAVE SSCE CERTIFICATE? THINK TWICE.

GODpunishAPC.....

Change that your username now b4 it is changed naturally by the results. You are short sighted jor!
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by agabaI23(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
brainbox2014:

It means that he has chosen to look beyond the emotional cloud of anger, hate and fear, by taking a deeper consideration of the motives of GMB and accepting the fact that it was the law that executed his father for a crime he actually did commit. For a man to support someone that made a decree that killed his father, that's not just because he has a forgiving spirit but because he painfully understands the actions of that government and has done a prognosis to infer that GMB will make a better leader. Meanwhile, one of the people he jailed during his time penned some thoughtful notes.

Why I support Buhari despite his government jailing me – Tunde Thompson
>>>http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174665-support-buhari-despite-government-jailing-tunde-thompson.html
A question for you. If a man is accused of rapin a woman, will he escape jail because the woman has forgiven him? Her crying for him in the court will it save him if he is found guilty as charged? Look for another point.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by kingslly(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
Why didnt he deport d fulanis frm niger too?
CaptainAmerica1:

It might seem harsh but drug related offences are punishable by death in many countries especially in those Asian countries. So what are you saying?

Whereas, the execution was never carried out! Think intelligently, even in the documentary, they never said Buhari killed her only that she was sentenced.

"53 suitcases suspected to contain foreign currency" C'mon man. Full details would be needed before making conclusions! Nigerians are easily used as tools of propaganda, that's our problem. I wish everyone takes his time to analyze everything and keep sentiments aside.

Stop lying, Buhari never supported them! He compared them, yes. But aren't the militants terrorists as well? All he was trying to say was that they should use the same approach they used for the militants, simple! But as usual, people tried to paint him bad.

They were illegal immigrants! Don't you understand? Go and stay in the US or UK illegally and see if you won't be deported.

Why do you guys have so much hate towards the general? Smh.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by maestroferddi: 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
dre11:

Oga let me be real with you here

If you are writing an academic scholar publication and you quote Wikipedia....... Your lecture will tell you to delete it because in the academic world wikipedia is not a reliable publication to get information

So, what wikipedia says is void in the intellectual world( university)
Mind you sir..... Am a postgraduate scholar so I know what's on
You don't make a sweeping generalisation and commit sundry fallacy.

You can quote "wikipedia" in addition to other supporting/ancillary materials. In any case, it should be incumbent on you to confute the information as rendered by wikipedia by providing those in the contrary.

How academic do you sound in your attempted wholesale dismissal of wikipedia as a reference source? Is the logical thing to do not to juxtapose information gleaned from it against other credible materials so as to establish the veracity therein?

Oga, we don't have ignoramuses here...

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by maestroferddi: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
agabaI23:
A question for you. If a man is accused of rapin a woman, will he escape jail because the woman has forgiven him? Her crying for him in the court will it save him if he is found guilty as charged? Look for another point.
Let me help him in pointing out that a crime is a wrongdoing/infraction against the state even if an individual might have been the victim.

The state remains the party that would exact remedy to the injury done.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by DobleO7: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

It might seem harsh but drug related offences are punishable by death in many countries especially in those Asian countries. So what are you saying?

Whereas, the execution was never carried out! Think intelligently, even in the documentary, they never said Buhari killed her only that she was sentenced.

"53 suitcases suspected to contain foreign currency" C'mon man. Full details would be needed before making conclusions! Nigerians are easily used as tools of propaganda, that's our problem. I wish everyone takes his time to analyze everything and keep sentiments aside.

Stop lying, Buhari never supported them! He compared them, yes. But aren't the militants terrorists as well? All he was trying to say was that they should use the same approach they used for the militants, simple! But as usual, people tried to paint him bad.

They were illegal immigrants! Don't you understand? Go and stay in the US or UK illegally and see if you won't be deported.

Why do you guys have so much hate towards the general? Smh.

Mr man! You mean Buhari wants the Federal Government to treat Boko haram as the Niger Delta militants were treated?
Now since you seem to know much about Buhari and Boko haram, my question is what are the Boko haram fighting for?
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by agabaI23(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
maestroferddi:
Let me help him in pointing out that a crime is a wrongdoing/infraction against the state even if an individual might have been the victim.

The state remains the party that would exact remedy to the injury done.
Thank you barrister. Just what the doctor prescribed...
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by kingslly(m): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nyc one bro,u get sense.GEJ is using logical and reasonable means to fight corruption for eg IPPIS in d civil service while most GMB fans are expecting a ruthless leader who will come and throw everyone he thinks is corrupt into jail without realising that that's not what we need right now. buhari fans shuld make some enquiries about IPPIS and other steps made by GEJ to stabilise our economy and fight corruption. GEJ is just slow and steady and slow and steady wins d race!.....GEJ2015
great664:
He also accuse GEJ of not fighting corruption that we Nigerians fails to understand because of hate.

* GMB fight Corruption by imprison corrupt officials but that didn't end it

*GEJ - Fight corruption by eliminating the means in which corrupt leaders loot public fund.

GMB - Use soldiers to clamp down on traders to agree on price thereby forcing them to sale regarding either they are profiting or loosing.

GEJ - Uses Demand and Supply chain to regulate price, by making sure we reduce import and increase export to balance the economy.

GMB - Under his watch 21B was missing without his knowledge.

GEJ - Uncovers the Billions Naira being stolen under subsidy scheme and remove it so that the stealing will stop though Nigerians will suffer a little from it and that's his mistake to Nigerians that we are crucifying him.

Remember even the US has Terrorist problem and under their watch World Trade Centre was brought down, how much more Nigeria to fight Terrorist and win it easily. Shey we be super mike.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by NovusHomo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Knight1:
@op

Remove House arrest of Shagari from the list of bad things please.
As an ex number citizen of a country, You don't go to general prisons when convicted, by convention.

You are subjected to house arrest in honor of the Office you once held. Some of you saw this in the series 24 with President Logan

Exactly.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by sammieblaize: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
olagockay:

Unless i'm mistaken sir, the rank of Major General is one of the highest in our army. So where does humility come in?
lol bros true but thre is still lieutenant general , general and field Marshal. Other H.O.States came in and conferred themselves with the general rank
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by bosun11(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
so the value of naira was as strong as that...OMG
And for those he jailed and persecuted, am sure they knew the rules but disobeyed so What's d point?

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by kingslly(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
So did GEJ applaud any foreign govt for killing nigerians abroad,where and when did it happen?
berem:
Hypocrisy is when you applaud foreign countries for killing Nigerian drug traffickers abroad and condemn Buhari for doing the same.
A Buhari president is for a transformed Nigeria.

God bless you Op!
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by bosun11(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
kingslly:
Nyc one bro,u get sense.GEJ is using logical and reasonable means to fight corruption for eg IPPIS in d civil service while most GMB fans are expecting a ruthless leader who will come and throw everyone he thinks is corrupt into jail without realising that that's not what we need right now. buhari fans shuld make some enquiries about IPPIS and other steps made by GEJ to stabilise our economy and fight corruption. GEJ is just slow and steady and slow and steady wins d race!.....GEJ2015

nice point but why didn GEJ do anything to the politican wo used abt 250m to buy bulllet proofs cars, or is that a good thing bro?
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by bosun11(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
nellyjohn:
Buhari wil bring more harm than good. He is more corrupt than any one but tries to cover it up and look honest. Anyway, he can never deceive us.
GEJ till 2019

one dollar is about 208 naira, do you like it ?and does it please you?
have u got stable electricity in the past one week
Is the road leading to where you school or work in a good condition?
if all your answers are yes...then carry on with your decision

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by kingslly(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Was president Mubarak of Egypt sentenced to house arrest?
Knight1:
@op

Remove House arrest of Shagari from the list of bad things please.
As an ex number citizen of a country, You don't go to general prisons when convicted, by convention.

You are subjected to house arrest in honor of the Office you once held. Some of you saw this in the series 24 with President Logan
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by kingslly(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
What happened to the womans position,was she sacked or not? Am sure u r expecting GEJ to just throw her into jail abi?
bosun11:

nice point but why didn GEJ do anything to the politican wo used abt 250m to buy bulllet proofs cars, or is that a good thing bro?
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by blazesam(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
GODpunishAPC:
GO AND ASK YOUR PARENTS ABOUT DECREE 4 AND 10, THAT SENILE BUHARI NEARLY FINISHED NIGERIA, YOU THINK YOU CAN CAJOLE US INTO VOTING A SENILE OLD MAN WHO DOESN'T HAVE SSCE CERTIFICATE? THINK TWICE.

GODpunishAPC.....
Only you fit vote for nigeria? Stop making noise

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by bakila: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lots of reasonable comments here. Lots of ethnic bias here also. The work ahead is huge, it is to ensure that whoever wins the next elections must be accountable to the people. Unless we hold our leaders accountable through the ballot box and thereafter through our collective condemnation of what is wrong, we go dey for the same place well well.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by leo2020: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
the documentary has just made me love GMB the more.. we need someone who can arrest n prosecute looters then u we all know that some PDP folks have looted more money than Abacha..

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by bayplus: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Come to think of it,

Will AIT accept this documentary from APC, if there is one meant to discredit, Jonathan or his wife ?

Umaru Dikko came from the north and as a fugitive, deserved much more.

PDP campaigners were quick to raise the issue that Alex Ekwueme was arrested and detained while Shehu Shagari was allegedly given a house arrest. But in the case of Umaru Dikko, it wasn't important to showcase tribalism there.

Are the PDP saying that it is a crime to punish fugitives and drug carriers?

About jailing Fela, no administration tortured Fela and his family much more than Obj and no one raised this issue before, during and after Obasanjo's rule.

I see GEJites last minutes attempt to discredit GMB as too little too late.

For whatever it is worth, i am not expecting a saint in Buhari, but we deserve something better and if PDP gets power now, they will not appreciate the electorate as much as losing the powet now and fight back for it in four years from now. Whichever party wins after then, politicians will begin to take nigerians seriously.

I expect APC to Open the yansh of GEJ & his wife's especially on her EFCC case just before GEJ was nominated for VP.

2 Likes

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by ceaser: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
Shortly after AIT's defaming&false 1 hr long documentary on GMB, they (AIT) conducted an online poll. With joy in my heart, I present to you d result of an instant shot of the poll.

3 Likes

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Abimbola29(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
GODpunishAPC:

GODpunishAPC.....
God will punish pdp too!!most people that stole money,and was sentence during buhari`s regime are members of pdp nonentity
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by leo2020: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
PDP is really struggling..i pity them indeed..it has gone to d level of campaigning with Fela's music..

still... GMB 4 change

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by fortran12: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
maestroferddi:
You don't make a sweeping generalisation and commit sundry fallacy.

You can quote "wikipedia" in addition to other supporting/ancillary materials. In any case, it should be incumbent on you to confute the information as rendered by wikipedia by providing those in the contrary.

How academic do you sound in your attempted wholesale dismissal of wikipedia as a reference source? Is the logical thing to do not to juxtapose information gleaned
from it against other credible materials so as to establish the veracity therein?

Oga, we don't have ignoramuses here...
Maybe only in Nigerian universities you can quote Wikipedia, but outside Nigeria, am sorry you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by PastorOla1: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
After all said & done, I will yet vote GMB & APC not for PDP.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
brainbox2014:
Would like to see this in front page to get people's honest views...
wow! Impressive & commendable analysis.This is exactly what I was trying to point out to my pastor's wife n another church member but they were too opinionated to see reasons & support Buhari,to them,subjecting narcotics peddlers to a firing squad by Buhari was the greatest sin by a leader.Still shaking my head for them cos they are jst christians that culd aid & abet lawlessness,no thanks to their opinion.

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by golddeejay(m): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
organic973:
when the nation had the OPC problem in the West, Yoruba leaders went out there to sort it out.

When we had problems with Bakassi Boys in the East, Igbo leaders rose to the challenge.

When we had the militancy in the Niger-Delta, South-South leaders, including Goodluck Jonathan went into the creeks to talk the boys into disarming.

Now, what have the Northern leaders done about Boko Haram since it started its rampage? Some wring their hands helplessly, while others like Buhari make political capital out of it!
What has buhari done done in other to fight Boko Haram as an elder statesman must he be president in other to fight Boko Haram?

Without sentiments "I DOUBT THIS CHANGE HE IS CLAIMING TO BRING!"

Nigerians be wise!

did u really type that...if u r comparing boko haram to opc and d militants, it means u dont understand wat is going or u have not really come with the situation on ground.

@bolded...he should fight boko haram? How do u expect him to do dat? Is he d commander in chief and control d army? U really think dis people respect anybody's opinion. This same buhari narrow escaped been killed by dis animals. Lets be objective pls.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by adenine02: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
great664:
Al Qaeda lead by Osama Bin Laden brought down the WTC of USA, Boko Haram is an organized Terrorist. Group just like Al Qaeda and the rest group, so if terrorist can crush US are we that mighty for terrorist not to talk? Terrorist is much stronger than war between other countries, just know that
bros no offence
it all depend on what u belive
abt d WTC: do u realy think some grup of Al qaeda boy lead by a man in afganistan can can hijack 4 comacial planes in d most secured country in d world and use two of dis planes to bring down 3 strong buildings build with concrate and steel?
And to boko haram dis guys av bin operating for 5yrs dislogging d the strong military force in Africa?
A militry force dt av saved other countries?
B4 u responds bro:
ther is alway a conspiracy theory to every happening, try and make reserch on d conspiracy of d WTC/911 and Nigerian boko haram, xplore sites and videos on utube.
Shalom.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by iluvnaija: 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
AIT see your life?

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by BrightEye(m): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
datguru:
About the man Buhari
I have never seen any school built in his name Buhari, I
have never seen any borehole constructed by him. There is
no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor
through him. I have never seen him use his popularity to
canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort,
not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for
immunization.
No single text book has been donated to any school either
by him, for him or through him. Asides from doing nothing,
he has not improved himself since his exit from office. No
book written, no memoirs, no lectures,nothing. The only
thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on
the BBC Hausa station.
He never champion for a university in his state nor has he
ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the
lives of the Almajiris in Daura. His entire existence has not
led to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say
he can change Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again? No wonder he was
referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. He is not a
patron to any organization, group or association. No
professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their
lecture, convention or gala night.
The only time any known form, body or human assemblage
ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko
Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in
the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia but he
refused. He recently joined twitter because of the election.
He recently went to church services because of elections
Vote Wisely

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video / Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning / Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.