Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Presidential Debate;nedg Is Wrong To Invite Buhai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate;nedg Is Wrong To Invite Buhai (901 Views)

Buhai Reacts To David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria / NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Debate;nedg Is Wrong To Invite Buhai by omolami: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
It will be prejudicial for NEDG to go ahead to invite buhari for d debate because he is yet to settle his credential saga.Inviting hm will prejudicial bec a lawyer is already in court to that effect
Re: Presidential Debate;nedg Is Wrong To Invite Buhai by omolami: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
It will be prejudicial for NEDG to go ahead to invite buhari for d debate because he is yet to settle his credential saga.Inviting hm will prejudicial bec a lawyer is already in court to that effect[/quote]
Re: Presidential Debate;nedg Is Wrong To Invite Buhai by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nooo o let him come.. i assure u, him will forget the name of nigeria and call us algeria.

Re: Presidential Debate;nedg Is Wrong To Invite Buhai by lawbabs: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
omolami:
It will be prejudicial for NEDG to go ahead to invite buhari for d debate because he is yet to settle his credential saga.Inviting hm will prejudicial bec a lawyer is already in court to that effect

Your hatred for Buhari is understandable... My single prayer for you is that, May God rule your life the same way GEJ has ruled Nigeria in the last 6 years.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate;nedg Is Wrong To Invite Buhai by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Sai Buhari. Haters, go hug wet transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate;nedg Is Wrong To Invite Buhai by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
lawbabs:

Your hatred for Buhari is understandable... My single prayer for you is that, May God rule your life the same way GEJ has ruled Nigeria in the last 6 years.
AND MAY GOD HATE YOU AND CURSE YOU AS YOU HATE AND CURSE PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate;nedg Is Wrong To Invite Buhai by elderhimself(m): 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
omolami:

And why shouldn't Buhari be invited for the debate? Has he been disqualified by INEC ?..... Pls go to court if u have any issue with buhari.

May God rule ur lives just the way GEJ ruled nigeria for the past 6 years.
Re: Presidential Debate;nedg Is Wrong To Invite Buhai by Kolade354(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Foolish people everywhere even babangida has speak out buhari certificate saga........I cant imagine somone who rise to become a major general in the nigerian army does not have O-level certificate...........If you are still insisting on this certificate then your family memberz should take you to TB joshua for deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate;nedg Is Wrong To Invite Buhai by lawbabs: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
masterpower:

AND MAY GOD HATE YOU AND CURSE YOU AS YOU HATE AND CURSE PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

Well I dont hate Jonathan. I just dont support him this time because I know better. You should have said AMEN!
Re: Presidential Debate;nedg Is Wrong To Invite Buhai by bewla(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
now c u don't u no God has heed your prayer by the invitation so u Jonathanise can ask him directly to produce d result
Re: Presidential Debate;nedg Is Wrong To Invite Buhai by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Kolade354:
Foolish people everywhere even babangida has speak out buhari certificate saga........I cant imagine somone who rise to become a major general in the nigerian army does not have O-level certificate...........If you are still insisting on this certificate then your family memberz should take you to TB joshua for deliverance.

you see why we still insist on seeing Buhari's certificate?

Embarrassment like this will certainly be a national disgrace and we need to nip it in the bud

we is your certificate?
Re: Presidential Debate;nedg Is Wrong To Invite Buhai by san316(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
omolami:

See your nonsense English. I would advise you to keep quiet when people are talking about education."will prejudicial ni has prejuducal ko"
Re: Presidential Debate;nedg Is Wrong To Invite Buhai by Solupeace: 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nigeria is a jungle. INEC yesterday disqualified some gubernatorial candidates of some parties citing their inability to fulfill some constitutional provision as the reason for that. In the case of Buhari, they claimed they lack the powers to disqualify any candidate but rather advised any aggrieved person to seek redress in the courts.

In as much as I know that Buhari can never ever rule Nigeria again, I want this issue of perjury and "certificatelessness" be treated properly, atleast to clear Nigeria's battered image.

Until then, Buhari should not be invited!

(1) (Reply)

APC Gives Reason For Buhari's Boycott Of Presidential Debate / Nigeria Safe Under Jonathan, Says IBB / Is This Ok As Al Jazerea Article Refers To GEJ As Badluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.