Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) (103166 Views)

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos / How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Obynolee(f): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2015
princehabyb:

don't jump into conclusion as if I've scammed you before...I've my integrity to protect online pls

Must she wait to be scamed?,what integrity are you talking about. These guys are too bold these days.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Lawrence24(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2016
Can this work for Nigerians?
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by junaid2000(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2016
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS ON FOOTRR FOR THE WORLD TO PATRONIZER YOU.
https://footrr.com/8051.html
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink

Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by junaid2000(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2016
Already on paidverts? checkout the mother site which is mytrafficvalue.com
At my trafficvalue, you can invest your money and get a certain percentage on returns but that is not the best part. The best part is the SHARES. In mytrafficvalue, shares is known as ROYALTY POSITIONS (RP). Buying and selling of shares can earn you as high as over 50% profit. The price of the SHARES fluctuates. Its just like Forex Trading but for me its better. This is how to make money by buying and selling of SHARES.
STEP 1: Buy shares at a low price.
STEP 2: Sell shares at a high price.
STEP 3: Withdraw the profit and repeat the process again.

for example, lets say you want to buy $50 shares and a share cost $0.0030, the total number of shares you will be buying will be $50/$0.0030=16,666 SHARES
and you sell each share at $0.0067, the total amount you will get in return is $111.66. And mytrafficvalue always charge a commission of 10% for selling shares. So the amount you will receive in your account is $100.50.
This is okay. Just withdraw the profit and repeat the procedure.
For me, am good at long term trading. There is also room for short term trading.
The share price goes as high as $0.0075 per share and as low as $0.0027 per share according to my own market observation. As at the time of posting this, its at $0.0068. At this price, the best thing is to sell and use the amount earned to bid for shares at a low price. Just take your time to study the RP market.
Thats how it goes my fellow NAIRALANDERS, WE MAKING MONEY THIS YEAR BY GOD'S GRACE
ADIOS AMIGOS

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by pocoapoco88: 12:12am On Feb 27, 2016
junaid2000:
Already on paidverts? checkout the mother site which is mytrafficvalue.com
At my trafficvalue, you can invest your money and get a certain percentage on returns but that is not the best part. The best part is the SHARES. In mytrafficvalue, shares is known as ROYALTY POSITIONS (RP). Buying and selling of shares can earn you as high as over 50% profit. The price of the SHARES fluctuates. Its just like Forex Trading but for me its better. This is how to make money by buying and selling of SHARES.
STEP 1: Buy shares at a low price.
STEP 2: Sell shares at a high price.
STEP 3: Withdraw the profit and repeat the process again.

for example, lets say you want to buy $50 shares and a share cost $0.0030, the total number of shares you will be buying will be $50/$0.0030=16,666 SHARES
and you sell each share at $0.0067, the total amount you will get in return is $111.66. And mytrafficvalue always charge a commission of 10% for selling shares. So the amount you will receive in your account is $100.50.
This is okay. Just withdraw the profit and repeat the procedure.
For me, am good at long term trading. There is also room for short term trading.
The share price goes as high as $0.0075 per share and as low as $0.0027 per share according to my own market observation. As at the time of posting this, its at $0.0068. At this price, the best thing is to sell and use the amount earned to bid for shares at a low price. Just take your time to study the RP market.
Thats how it goes my fellow NAIRALANDERS, WE MAKING MONEY THIS YEAR BY GOD'S GRACE
ADIOS AMIGOS

grin grin grin
assuming u buy at 0.0030 shares,hw long b4 it cud rise to around 0.0067?
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by olaboy33(m): 7:45am On Feb 27, 2016
Olaboye33@gmail.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by junaid2000(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2016
The time it will rise i don't know. What i do is monitor the market or place a selling bid to sell at that price i want.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by pocoapoco88: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
junaid2000:
The time it will rise i don't know. What i do is monitor the market or place a selling bid to sell at that price i want.
wot if u buy at 0.003 nd it goes down below 0.003?
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by junaid2000(m): 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
You just keep the shares and wait till it rises to sell.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by junaid2000(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2016
The shares price is falling gradually. It is presently at 0.0043 and this is the first week of price fall. more fall to come around the corner. so lets keep monitoring the market to know the time to buy shares at the lowest price.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by junaid2000(m): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2016
While we wait for the price to fall very well, i want you guys to check this out.
How i make #1000 Every 3days Constantly
The first thing u have to do is register through this link http://www.mnr.com.ng/RegisterC.aspx?rid=7526 after that they will request you to verify your account, make sure you verify, after verification 1k per 3days directly to your bank acct, I swear am 100% sure.I know its hard for u people to believe but just give it a trial, And u will give testimony. Am pretty sure you will withdraw 1k after three days of registration.
; smiley wink

1 Like

Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by junaid2000(m): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2016
Guys this is real. you have to check it out.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by seglabsy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
MANY PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR WAYS OUT OF POVERTY IN THIS RENCENT TIME,THERE IS A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES THROUGH WHICH YOU CAN BE MAKING 10 CENTS PER VISITOR SENT TO A WEBSITE THROUGH YOUR WEBSITE OR WEBSITE LINKS..FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK http://www.ajiboye.com/join/seglabsy
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Tweetums(f): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2016
WORKING WITH OBJECTIONS

There are five main type of objections:

1. MMM is a scam!

2. Is it legal?

3. Is it a Ponzi scheme?

4. How can I be sure that I will not lose my money?

5. Is it a pyramid?

1.MMM is a scam!

Your answer : MMM is successfully works more than 4yrs in over 100 countries and has more than 130 million participants around the world . You can find videos confirming that by searching “MMM pays” on You Tube

2. Is it Legal?

Your answer : MMM is not a company, bank, HYIP or MLM program. It’s a community, a social network of people providing financial aid directly to each other by transferring their own money . It connects millions of participants worldwide -those who need help and those who are willing to provide help. Participants are providing help by their own good and absolutely gratis.They are providing help with their own money from which all taxes have already been paid.

There is NO law in any country that forbids people to share its money with others.

3. Is it a Ponzi scheme?

Your answer : Unlike Ponzi scheme, MMM is clearly and openly explaining its operational processes , goals and aims. Participants are the only source of financial aid provided to other participants. MMM works as a peer -to- peer software, helping to connect participants between each other.

MMM does not give any guarantees or promises for you to get help from others. On the contrary , it warns about the possibility of not getting any help, even if you provided help. MMM is being completely open and honest with its participants.

4. How can I be sure that I will not lose my money?

Your answer : The best way to make yourself sure is to register and provide your first help with a minimum amount allowed by the rules of MMM, which is 10 US dollar in order to check how MMM works . As a proof that people are really getting help from MMM, you may find videos by searching “ MMM pays” on You Tube or check the letters of happiness posted daily in our website where people share their joy of having received help.

5. Is it a pyramid?

Your answer : The uniqueness of MMM is that it has no person on top of the community who gets all the money. There’s also no single account where all money is stored.

MMM uses exactly the same operational principles that all Banks , Pension Funds and Insurance company do- since incoming funds flow is provided only by the participants, The difference between MMM and the above stated financial institutions is that MMM is absolutely open and honest and it gives the possibility to simple people to have the same benefits that banker have.

All that is clearly stated on the MMM website along with the warning about the risks. Be open and honest with those you inviting to join the community.

Provide all the information about MMM and let them make their own decision.

30% profit questions

1) MMM is not an investment project. People donate money to each other without any gurantees and promises. You donate money when you have spare money. You ask to get donations when you need money for yourself and for your family. So, it is just an exchange of donations program. All participants are aware that there are no any promises that you receive donations back. It depends on us. Better Community we build, more possibilities for receiving help we have.

2) Where does 30% come from?
There is no interest rate in MMM. In MMM after you donated money, you can be rewarded with mavro. It is an index of your tributue to the development of the Community. This index grows 30% a month. It is just a technical issue. Programmers can adjust this growth rate of mavro at any moment. The amount of mavro and its growth rate can be decreased, increased, stopped, cancelled. The amount of mavro and its growth rate can be adjusted at any moment to balance PH (Providing Help) and GH (Getting Help). That's why MMM can't collapse due to weak inflow of donations. If the inflow of don
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by oxtine(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
junaid2000:
You will have to increase your BAP level by purchasing ads or playing games. For the write up, a pal of mine gave me the strategy and all it needs is patience.

bro i need more insight. here is ma email mbahaustine@gmail.com. pls include ya digits so i can call u wenever i need more clarification. thank u
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by sunnrise01: 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
temidayo40@gmail.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by kamo234: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2016
am here for lean plz can u teach me like kids I mean explain to like ABC kamo4real234@yahoo.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by emmybaba: 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oforahj@gmail.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Gmajor(m): 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
junaid2000:
If you don't understand, drop your email address i will send an explanation on how to go about it.
frankpyrex@gmail.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Gmajor(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
chinoify:
Paidvert is fun but it's not a get rich quick site. It can also consume data. I have developed a bot for it, place it on vps. I only go and start it when I have about 120 paid ads and Baps. I Dave my data and battery for other things.
A guy in Romania designed it for me. Check my link to see how it works, https://www.dropbox.com/s/59ashu1pmi4xhfk/VID-20150512-WA0008.3gp?dl=0

Have fun guys
the link is not working
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Loke1(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2016
The link isn't working,the message is 'Error (429)
This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World / Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.