Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) (103113 Views)

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos / How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by dybaba(m): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
blink182:
I purchased my filter today and set it at $0.99, no more annoying ads anymore.

is ad filter parmanent once purchased or it expire within some specific days?
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 06, 2015
dybaba:

It is permanent.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Moso(m): 7:21am On Mar 06, 2015
junaid2000:
If you don't understand, drop your email address i will send an explanation on how to go about it.

bro send me the guide wkayode1@gmail.coom
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by bigakin: 7:53am On Mar 06, 2015
pls help me bigakin2000@gmail. com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Oladg2: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
junaid2000:

are you guys talking about pokaram? what is the probability of losing. i mean is winning lets say like 90%?

send me ebook to gafkab22@yahoo.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by junaid2000(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Guys dat drop their emails, i will send the ebook to you dis night by God's grace. Nairalanders WHATS UP?
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by lanrei(m): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
J
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by dybaba(m): 12:33am On Mar 07, 2015
Is there any sure means to multiple BAP without buying ad pack? I intend on getting to $10 and buy ad filter ( since it can't be bought from external means) b4 investing in it big time. This 0.0005 ads do wast my BAP for me - they come in large quantity and they either expire or I recycle them.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by pinkyni(m): 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
blink182:
You can't lose, from your end it works like an hyip-invest and forget only it's not an hyip and the earnings per month are really low. I put in $30 yesterday when I calculated my projected earning it came to $3. So I will be leaving that money there and hoping I will be able to withdraw it someday.
if $100 is put,how much is the earning?
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2015
pinkyni:
if $100 is put,how much is the earning?
There is a calculator in the website, I lost interest though, the earning per month is very small. I have placed withdrawal from them so I can put the money elsewhere.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by o3one: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2015
oscaronokwuru@gmail.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by nne4(f): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
blink182:
There is a calculator in the website, I lost interest though, the earning per month is very small. I have placed withdrawal from them so I can put the money elsewhere.

There is another site i am using now, when you put $5 it will turn to $7 and you only click 6 ads to earn unlike paidverts.
Pls join with my ref link if you like the site. http://www.clikrev.com/?r=beckyexpert
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
nne4:

There is another site i am using now, when you put $5 it will turn to $7 and you only click 6 ads to earn unlike paidverts.
Pls join with my ref link if you like the site. http://www.clikrev.com/?r=beckyexpert
paidvert is beginning to sound fishy to me because I noticed since I bought $10 ad filter I stopped receiving ads. I wrote to them today and they replied asking me to set my ad filter to lower than $0.003 in a place I invested $180? I told them they are crazy and their issues with PayPal is not my problem and if I lose the invested sum like in some other program I will get my money from any Caucasian through any means possible.

1 Like

Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by bigsten(m): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
lanrei:
olanjensin@gmail.com

Download paidverts ebook here free:
[https://www./wealthynation/]
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by bigsten(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Moso:

bro send me the guide wkayode1@gmail.coom

Download Paidverts ebook here free:
[https://www./wealthynation/]
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by bigsten(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
blink182:
paidvert is beginning to sound fishy to me because I noticed since I bought $10 ad filter I stopped receiving ads. I wrote to them today and they replied asking me to set my ad filter to lower than $0.003 in a place I invested $180? I told them they are crazy and their issues with PayPal is not my problem and if I lose the invested sum like in some other program I will get my money from any Caucasian through any means possible.

b/cos you are running out of patience. You want to make it over night. it does not work like that.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
dybaba:

Permanent
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
bigsten:

b/cos you are running out of patience. You want to make it over night. it does not work like that.
I hope so. Thanks for the input.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Chidonsky: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2015
blink182:
How far bro,hope you are doing great man. Well paidverts is real and genuine,what you are facing is as result of your action and newness in the business.I had thought you would have put your ad filter to $0.10-$025 as you would have more ads to click compare to $0.99 looking at your bap level.Please mind you one of the greatest mistake you can make is to treat this business with revenge mindset.I f you have patient and understand the business very well you will excel.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 09, 2015
Chidonsky:
How far bro,hope you are doing great man. Well paidverts is real and genuine,what you are facing is as result of your action and newness in the business.I had thought you would have put your ad filter to $0.10-$025 as you would have more ads to click compare to $0.99 looking at your bap level.Please mind you one of the greatest mistake you can make is to treat this business with revenge mindset.I f you have patient and understand the business very well you will excel.
Thanks for the advice, I received some ads this morning with a single $4 ad and some others worth $0.25-$0.01. I was told by pv support that for me to set ad filter to $0.99 and receive ads I needed to have 20m+ bap. I wont adjust it because treating those $0.01 ads is a waste of time I do not have, I have a personal business to run and a day job to take care of, I will just do my best to be patient and treat it as a long term business. I just hope it will be here for the long term else I will record it as another loss and move on as usual.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by dybaba(m): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2015
nne4:

How long will it take to turn the $5 to $7?
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Chidonsky: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
blink182:
Thanks for the advice, I received some ads this morning with a single $4 ad and some others worth $0.25-$0.01. I was told by pv support that for me to set ad filter to $0.99 and receive ads I needed to have 20m+ bap. I wont adjust it because treating those $0.01 ads is a waste of time I do not have, I have a personal business to run and a day job to take care of, I will just do my best to be patient and treat it as a long term business. I just hope it will be here for the long term else I will record it as another loss and move on as usual.
lol we all pray that it last for long,if it does then we have found a great business deal.They replied you just as i had thought,just keep things cool because once your bap keep climbing you will start enjoying it.
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Cutier(f): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is an opportunity to increase ur income at d very comfort of ur home, without affecting whatever you are doing presently, or are u currently unemployed? The Life Changers Group (TLC) is the best platform. Add me on BB 7B629133 or just text " am interested" to 08093745975, I can assure you. Just register with d organization n follow d procedures, I give u 3months moneybank guarantee. I registered n am enjoying it big time. NO buying or Selling. purely servicing. utilize ur internet access oh, let ur monthly subscription put some change in ur pocket. No dulling
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Cutier(f): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is an opportunity to increase ur income at d very comfort of ur home, without affecting whatever you are doing presently, or are u currently unemployed? The Life Changers Group (TLC) is the best platform. Add me on BB 7B629133 or just text " am interested" to 08093745975, I can assure you. Just register with d organization n follow d procedures, I give u 3months moneybank guarantee. I registered n am enjoying it big time. NO buying or Selling. purely servicing. utilize ur internet access oh, let ur monthly subscription put some change in ur pocket. No dulling
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by Dallahs: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Pls i want more enlightiment about dis tok, dis ma email sulemandallahs@gmail.com
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by uobimba(m): 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
good day nairalander.am new to iesue of paidvert but is intetested in it having read abt it a bit from posts here.i want to be well infomed b4 joining and would want a ref ready to guide*can i do paidvert on android phone or must i need a laptop*which type of acc do i use to invest and withdraw and how do i go about that*if i buy ad packs how long do they stay b4 being recycled*if i join do i start investing immediately and how much can i invest to earn upto $10 a day*is there a way to refer people to my link
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by uobimba(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
good day nairalander.am new to iesue of paidvert but is intetested in it having read abt it a bit from posts here.i want to be well infomed b4 joining and would want a ref ready to guide*can i do paidvert on android phone or must i need a laptop*which type of acc do i use to invest and withdraw and how do i go about that*if i buy ad packs how long do they stay b4 being recycled*if i join do i start investing immediately and how much can i invest to earn upto $10 a day*is there a way to refer people to my link because i heard abt , i dont know if its for real anf how it works
Re: How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) by uobimba(m): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dallahs:
Pls i want more enlightiment about dis tok, dis ma email sulemandallahs@gmail.com
uobimba@gmail.com also need clerification

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World / Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.