Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? (18796 Views)

Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / The Trial Of Jesus - Fair Or Unfair? Lawful Or Unlawful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by janedoe(f): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2008
I was watching an animation of the 10 comandments and a thought crossed my mind if ancient Egyptians were dark skinned and Moses was born to a Hebrew slave (fair skinned) how was it that the Egyptian princess could claim him for her own when he looked nothing like her or have Egyptians always been fair skinned?I thought their fair skin was due to the invasion of the Romans(Alexander?)etc which was like so many centuries later?
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Kuns: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2008
@janedoe

I was watching an animation of the 10 comandments and a thought crossed my mind if ancient Egyptians were dark skinned and Moses was born to a Hebrew slave (fair skinned) how was it that the Egyptian princess could claim him for her own when he looked nothing like her or have Egyptians always been faired skinned?I thought their fair skin was due to the invasion of the Romans(Alexander?)etc which was like so many centuries later?

Question: I was watching an animation of the 10 comandments and a thought crossed my mind if ancient Egyptians were dark skinned and Moses was born to a Hebrew slave (fair skinned) how was it that the Egyptian princess could claim him for her own when he looked nothing like her or have Egyptians always been faired skinned?

Answer: The Tama-rean (falsely called Egypt today) were Nuwbuns, Nuwaubians, Nubians[b] falsely called Africans today to the invaders and others.[/b]

OK, We NEVER called ourselves "Egyptians". This is what the Greeks who came into Nubia (Africa) called themselves. Egyptian from the greek "Aigiptos" meaning those whose face are burnt by the sun.
Caucasians are the ones who get burnt (TAN) by Sun exposure.

Nubian / Africans don't get burnt, so we never called ourself "Aigiptos" That's why when I use the letter i instead of the letter y to spell Egipt, to mean us, instead of Egypt which is them.

Do you follow?

Ok, now see Exodus 4: 6 see what God does to Moses hand. If Moses was fair-skinned, Asia or Cauc[b]asian[/b]) or an  Oritenal (with fair-skin), then you would not have noticed the hand turned to white.

Exodus 4 : 6 "And[b] the LORD said furthermore unto him[/b], Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow."

The bible said his hand was as SNOW. So what colour is SNOW? White.

So Moses could not have been White as you would not have noticed the hand change to white if he was white.

However, it he was black the it would of been obvious that his hand had turned white? Think about it.

Also, according to biblical information, when God is really Angry he will first turn you white as SNOW.

This is when he wants to remove you from his family, the family of God.

What am I saying here? I said when God the God of the Bible wants to remove you from his family, he will turn you white as snow. Let' s see when God did to Maryam Moses Sister. Number 12: 1 - 10

Number 12: 1 - 10 and I quote "1: And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.
2: And they said, Hath the LORD indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the LORD heard it.
3: (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)
4: And the LORD spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.
5: And the LORD came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.
6: And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.
7: My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.
8: With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?
9: And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed.
10: And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon "

So Moses married an Ethiopia woman, Ethiopians are Negroid, blacks, Nuwaubians or Africans.

The fair-skinned, straight hair 'Ethiopians' have mixed in with the Hitties, Canaanites, Amorites etc and other people[b] against the word of God[/b]. Who forbidded marriage with the Canaanites (Caucasians or Asians). It's the greatest sin and it's in the bible, hidden within it's pages, but you are never shown this.

What you have to realize is that the People the media are protraying to us in the movies (to move your emotions), religious materials (Bibles, Magazines, Films) are Hindus (Arabic Asians), people who invaded Africa (Egypt) in the 7th Century AD.

The first invasion was by the Hyksos (Heka Khasut) in the 46th dynastry period, check it out. many other invasions followed all by European so called[b] falr skined, which is really Pale-skinned[/b].

The Hyksos lived under the Canaanites in the land of Canaan, the Cursed seed of the Torah, Old Testament Genesis 9: 25, Leviticus Chapters 13 - 15. The seed was cursed with Leprosy or albinism, who were the Hyksos? You may wonder?

Don't believe me, check it out for yourself.

If Egipt was so bad? Why did God call his son out of Egipt?
Matthew 2: 15 and I quote in parts "Out of Egypt have I called my son."

See what God said about the Egiptians in Isaiah 19 : 24, 25. Long after the Exodus story in the book of Isaiah of the OLD TESTAMENT in the Bible.

And I quote in parts

"24: In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria (Sumeria), even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25: Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance. "

Israel shall be third will Egipt not first.

Blessed be Egypt my people said the Lord of host.

Now I ask all you Christians which is greater my people or my inheritance.

What is an inheritance?

Get your Oxford and Cambridge dictionaries and glossaries and look up the meaning of "Inheritance".

Now you tell me which one you think is dearer to the Lord of host when he said "Blessed be Egypt my people" or Israel my Inheritane.

Even[b] Sumeria comes second Second after Egipt[/b], and Is-Ra-El (Isis-Ra-Eloheem) comes three.

The real Israel are You Nuwaubians or Nuwbuns, Nigeriana, Malians, Ghanaians, Zimbaweans, Igbos (Hebbos or Ibo or Ebner, Eri, Arodi-Chukwu, UmuEVe, UwuEri these names are in the Bible). You are all children of the Most High, Re Or RA as in Is-Ra-el.

You are also those Egiptian today, their desendance. YOU.

Don't believe me, you do your own research.

Check it out for your self.

Inheritance is the practice of passing on property, titles, debts, and obligations upon the death of an individual. It has long played an extremely important role in human societies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inheritance
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by janedoe(f): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2008
I really appreciate your response Kuns,I'll also check out the bible verses you quoted,thanks a bunch! smiley
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Kuns: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2008
You're welcome, my good lady.
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Jairzinho(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2008
Egyptians were essentially dark skinned especially when on observes the carvings ,excavations of the various dynasties. Tutakhamon was definitely black !
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by janedoe(f): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2008
Thanks Jairzinho.
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by tpia: 3:01am On Dec 27, 2008
some were dark skinned while others were fair. By virtue of its location, I dont think its reasonable to conclude Egypt was inhabited only by dark skinned people.

Tutankhamen may have been dark skinned, but he was one of a long line of pharoahs. Some were light while others were dark.
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by lucabrasi(m): 5:58am On Dec 27, 2008
@kuns
dude you r awesome,r you a pastor or some research or history professor lol nice one though learnt a whole lot from your detailed and concise explanations
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Kuns: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2008
@tpia

some were dark skinned while others were fair. By virtue of its location, I don't think its reasonable to conclude Egypt was inhabited only by dark skinned people.

Tutankhamen may have been dark skinned, but he was one of a long line of pharoahs. Some were light while others were dark.

What you need to overstand is that we Tama-rean come in many hues from Black, Black-blue (Sudan and Hausa), to Brownish Black, Brown, Lighter brown to yellowish tone, one thing we all have in common is the 9 ether woolly hair, all the invaders have straight fur like hair.

Those so- called fair-skin is actually pale-skin, this is what they show to us today in the media, Hindu (Arab invaders), those people they show us in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Tunsia, Morocco those are all invaders, who mixed in with the original people of this land in North Africa, as we can see it today.

During the many invasions many of our people fleed and left everything.

Those people in occupying Egypt today are Hindus (Arab invaders), they pretend this is they civilisation.

The white man doesn't fully overstand our history. They never go to the pre-dynastic Tama-re (Africa/Egipt).
Before the 46th dynastic era, because there was no mixing then. The Hindu (so-called Arab) worshipped our us Nuwbun.
We were their Gods, who they worshipped. This is before 6000 years ago.

Can you see the Nubian (falsely called African) features in these face. The round faces (beautiful faces), broad nose, thick lips in these picture. We are a beautiful people and we can all see it in these picture.
Picture of Ta-harqa- re (re is prononuced Ray).

@lucabrasi

I am a scientist I just follow the fact, anywhere the facts lead is where I go, because I want the truth.
So I study (re-search meaning to search again) all things that affect our people. I am more than a professor.

Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Jairzinho(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2008
Kuns:

@tpia

What you need to overstand is that we Tama-rean come in many hues from Black, Black-blue (Sudan and Hausa), to Brownish Black, Brown, Lighter brown to yellowish tone, one thing we all have in common is the 9 ether woolly hair, all the invaders have straight fur like hair.

Those so- called fair-skin is actually pale-skin, this is what they show to us today in the media, Hindu (Arab invaders), those people they show us in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Tunsia, Morocco those are all invaders, who mixed in with the original people of this land in North Africa, as we can see it today.

During the many invasions many of our people fleed and left everything.

Those people in occupying Egypt today are Hindus (Arab invaders), they pretend this is they civilisation.

The white man doesn't fully overstand our history. They never go to the pre-dynastic Tama-re (Africa/Egipt).
Before the 46th dynastic era, because there was no mixing then. The Hindu (so-called Arab) worshipped our us Nuwbun.
We were their Gods, who they worshipped. This is before 6000 years ago.

Can you see the Nubian (falsely called African) features in these face. The round faces (beautiful faces), broad nose, thick lips in these picture. We are a beautiful people and we can all see it in these picture.
Picture of Ta-harqa- re (re is prononuced Ray).

@lucabrasi

I am a scientist I just follow the fact, anywhere the facts lead is where I go, because I want the truth.
So I study (re-search meaning to search again) all things that affect our people. I am more than a professor.

Kuns,
While you seem to have some opinion on Egyptology,you seem to make alot of generalisations.

For one you need to realise that a lot of history esp with respect to Egypt has transpired in the recent past(<1000 years ago). So not only Arab invaders (Mohammedans),but also a number of French,English,Albanian,Copts(Greeks) Persians(modern Iran),Assyrians,Turks(Ottoman Empire), make up the current Egypt,because they all speak Arabic language is another matter.
Lastly the people of Upper Egypt close to Sudan are very dark skinned,including the previous President - Anwar Sadat. I'm not saying you're wrong but you seem to be stuck in the Pharonic era !
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Kuns: 1:34am On Dec 28, 2008
@Jairzinho

Kuns,
While you seem to have some opinion on Egyptology,you seem to make alot of generalisations.

For one you need to realise that a lot of history esp with respect to Egypt has transpired in the recent past(<1000 years ago). So not only Arab invaders (Mohammedans),but also a number of French,English,Albanian,Copts(Greeks) Persians(modern Iran),Assyrians,Turks(Ottoman Empire), make up the current Egypt,because they all speak Arabic language is another matter.
Lastly the people of Upper Egypt close to Sudan are very dark skinned,including the previous President - Anwar Sadat. I'm not saying you're wrong but you seem to be stuck in the Pharonic era !

Jairzinho we are now the same page. That's right, yes.

I was did make reference in my first post "The first invasion was by the Hyksos (Heka Khasut) in the 46th dynastry period, check it out. many other invasions followed all by European so called[b] falr skined, which is really Pale-skinned[/b]. This is I said mentioning the Heka-Khasut (Hylksos) and other euopean invasion.

All the same, thanks for the emphasis and input.

It is highly appreciated, my good sir.

"
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Kuns: 1:37am On Dec 28, 2008
@Jairzinho

Kuns,

Jairzinho we are on the same page. That's right, yes.

I was did make reference in my first post "The first invasion was by the Hyksos (Heka Khasut) in the 46th dynastry period, check it out. many other invasions followed all by European so called[b] falr skined, which is really Pale-skinned[/b]. This is I said mentioning the Heka-Khasut (Hylksos) and other euopean invasion.

All the same, thanks for the emphasis and upholding the facts.

Your assistance is highly appreciated, my good sir."
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by tpia: 4:16am On Dec 28, 2008
@ kuns:

first of all, are you fayahsoul or one of his converts? I see you're intentionally using many of his terms.

secondly- no one denies the blackness of ancient Egyptians. The fact is, just like modern Egypt, a part of the population was also light. Anwar sadat had a Sudanese mother.

Egypt is located at the junction of Africa and the middle east. So its rather immature to insist there'd be no movement across borders. Or that the pharaohs were all black.
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Kuns: 4:28am On Dec 28, 2008
@tpia

The fact is, just like modern Egypt, a part of the population was also light. Anwar sadat had a Sudanese mother.

Who? Fayul who? Never heard of him.

Sadat was mixed race. The last of the black A'ferti-aat (Pharoah-s).

I have said that the Arabs you see today in so-called modern egypt are the Hindu invaders of the 7th Century AD.
All the invaders from the 46th dynastic period onwards were pale-skined so-called light skined (I hope you don't bleach you skin?)

Do you follow?

Egypt is located at the junction of Africa and the middle east. So its rather immature to insist there'd be no movement across borders. Or that the pharaohs were all black.

Are you saying the were Hyksos Pharoahs. What are you really saying and what is your question?
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Jairzinho(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2008
tpia:

@ kuns:

first of all, are you fayahsoul or one of his converts? I see you're intentionally using many of his terms.

secondly- no one denies the blackness of ancient Egyptians. The fact is, just like modern Egypt, a part of the population was also light. Anwar sadat had a Sudanese mother.
Check your history Sudan & Egypt were one country at that time. The division still leaves a significant populatio of dark skinned people in Upper Egypt.
The popular Egyptian actor -Ahmed zaki,is from that area too.

On the issue of the Pharoah's been black,we all know kindship has always been hereditary,so whats the confusion? A black king trasfers the throne to his son,who for intents & purposes will be like him.

It wasn't democracy where a black minority (in the mould of Obama) will surface. I'm not saying there were all black,but we can make calculated but credible deductions, a sig number were.
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Jairzinho(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2008
Kuns:

@Jairzinho
Jairzinho we are on the same page. That's right, yes.

E remain small,accept Jesus grin
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Kuns: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2008
@Jairzinho
E remain small,accept Jesus

I accept that the story of Jesus is a fabrication of the truth. And that Jesus Christ is a fantasy based on myth (tales, chinese whispers).  cheesy cheesy
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Jairzinho(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2008
Kuns:

@Jairzinho
I accept that the story of Jesus is a fabrication of the truth. And that Jesus Christ is a fantasy based on myth (tales, chinese whispers).  cheesy cheesy

Yeeeeepa,
Kunle, Rev (Dr) Malachi Z York ti brainwash e patapata . cry cry cry

I'll pray for you !
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Kuns: 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2008
@Jairzinho

Tell that you your christian and muslim folk waiting for a pale albino to come save them?

Brain washed is what you should to be, because most folk are brain dirtied. You folk need to get your brains washed, clean, from all the filth and lies of christianity, Judaism and Islam.

Don't pray for me o, Jo o, please o. Pray (Prey on) for those who religion has brain dirtied.
sad sad sad
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by tpia: 2:40am On Dec 29, 2008
Jairzinho:

Check your history Sudan & Egypt were one country at that time. The division still leaves a significant populatio of dark skinned people in Upper Egypt.
The popular Egyptian actor -Ahmed zaki,is from that area too.

On the issue of the Pharoah's been black,we all know kindship has always been hereditary,so whats the confusion? A black king trasfers the throne to his son,who for intents & purposes will be like him.

It wasn't democracy where a black minority (in the mould of Obama) will surface. I'm not saying there were all black,but we can make calculated but credible deductions, a sig number were.

There were thousands of Pharaohs and myriads of pharaonic dynasties. Some Pharaohs were light skinned while others were dark.

I can't repeat this enough. Now, if people are debating which color dominated or first inhabited ancient Egypt, then thats a different thing entirely from the topic.

the anwar sadat example was to explain where he got his "blackness" from.
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Kuns: 1:44am On Dec 30, 2008
The word Kham means burnt black, this word Khem also means black.

What does Khemet mean?

Need I say more.
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by morpheus24: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2008
Kuns:

@Jairzinho

Tell that you your christian and muslim folk waiting for a pale albino to come save them?

Brain washed is what you should to be, because most folk are brain dirtied. You folk need to get your brains washed, clean, from all the filth and lies of christianity, Judaism and Islam.

Don't pray for me o, Jo o, please o. Pray (Prey on) for those who religion has brain dirtied.
sad sad sad

I smell a black hebrew israelite again in this forum. Hmmmmm!
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Kuns: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2008
Khemet meaning 'land of the black' say a lot about the complexion of the inhabitants of this land.
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Grouppoint(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2009
@Kuns,
Very insightful comments.
However, you could easily be accused of preaching hate and divisiveness.
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Image123(m): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2009
They were fairly dark.haha. Who cares.does their color add or remove anything to you?
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Horus(m): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2009
[img]http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files./2008/11/tiye1.jpg[/img]
Queen Tiye was a queen of the 18th Dynasty, married to Amenhotep III.
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by janedoe(f): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2009
Thanks for the input Horus.
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Marlbron: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2009
Kuns:

@Jairzinho

sad sad sad

Kuns,

appreciate your analysis here but you missed the point on Jesus Christ. He existed not only from bible accounts but from the history of ancient Roman empire. It should be pointed out that while Christ was Caucasian it seems he ressurected a darker or blackman hence it was difficult for Mary and the disciples to recognize himexcept when he spoke. Mary thought he was the gardner, which in those days were done by ethiopians. The earliest depiction of Jesus Christ in the Roman history was that of a black person. Later, it got changed!
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Banderas(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2009
Kehm? Naah. it was just a name. Think Arnold Schwarznegger.

I believe the egyptians were darker than they are today. I believe the same of the israelites. I also believe Jesus Christ wasn't caucasian.

But what do I know?

And Marlbon - surely you jest. Ethiopean gardeners? hahaha.
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Marlbron: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2009
Banderas:

Kehm? Naah. it was just a name. Think Arnold Schwarznegger.

I believe the egyptians were darker than they are today. I believe the same of the israelites. I also believe Jesus Christ wasn't caucasian.

But what do I know?

And Marlbon - surely you jest. Ethiopean gardeners? hahaha.

Why would I jest?

Ask yourself a simple question. Why would the disciples and Mary not recognize the Lord on ressurection? Why did he need to show marks on his hands? There is no other explanation other than he changed form or skin tone (looked like the gardner).
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by Banderas(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2009
Ask yourself a simple question. Why would the disciples and Mary not recognize the Lord on ressurection? Why did he need to show marks on his hands?

A question I always ask myself. But saying they were gardeners is quite unwise. At the time of Jesus, ethiopea was by far a wealthier region than judea was. And gardener? Really? Do you think people had domestic servants then? There were slaves. And Judea being an "occupied area" would mean jews were more likely to be slaves than slave owners.

Personally, I don't even think they actually saw Jesus in the way we think they did. It makes no sense. The whole idea of Jesus ascending to heaven is a bit strange - No human being is supposed to be able to see God.

There's an extra body in the whole tale, where there should only be a spirit.

But your ethiopean story, nah.
Re: Were Ancient Egyptians Fair Or Dark Skinned? by No2Atheism(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2009
Kuns:

@janedoe

The fair-skinned, straight hair 'Ethiopians' have mixed in with the Hitties, Canaanites, Amorites etc and other people[b] against the word of God[/b]. Who forbidded marriage with the Canaanites (Caucasians or Asians). It's the greatest sin and it's in the bible, hidden within it's pages, but you are never shown this.

Please correct the highlighted point above:

Mizraim i.e. Egypt was a descendant of Ham.
Ethiopia was a descendant of Ham.
Canaan was also a descendant of Ham

Hence that is enough to let you know that its wrong to say that Canaanites are Caucasians or Asians.

Yes i also oppose Western Lies, but i would be glad if we get our statements historically and biblically accurate . . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@poster i.e. @janedoe (i hope u are actually new, and not just someone using multiple ids)

If u are new, then i am glad that your eyes have finally opened. Welcome, just take your time to read and study historical books (there are plenty of them), wen you study, you would realise that a lot of things that you were indoctrinated with, were not actually true.

One word of advise:

- THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO DECEIVE PEOPLE AND CONTROL THEM AND THEIR MINDS, SOME OF THESE PEOPLE ARE EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY WORKING FOR THE EUROPEANS OR  SIMPLY CONTROLLING PEOPLE FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH PURPOSES.

- HENCE PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ BECAUSE THERE ARE LOT OF DISINFORMATION BOOKS OUT THERE WHO'S PURPOSE IS SOLELY TO MISLEAD BLACKS ALL OVER AGAIN . . . (e.g. how some European Jews were part of the civil rights movement not because they wanted civil rights for blacks, but simply because they needed to be able to control the civil rights movement from inside and also as informants against the civil rights itself)

- TAKE TIME TO PROPERLY QUESTION AND STUDY WAT YOU READ.

- DO NOT LEAVE ONE DOGMA FOR ANOTHER DOGMA.

- DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SPEAK THE TRUTH EVEN IF THE TRUTH WOULD HURT YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS IN TERMS OF BELIEVE.

- NEVER EVER FOLLOW THE CROWD OR TRY TO SPEAK SOMETHING U CANNOT BACK UP WITH A REFERENCE.

- ABOVE ALL, REALISE THAT U OWE YOURSELF A DUTY TO LEARN AND KNOW THE TRUTH, HENCE DO NOT BE AFRAID TO QUESTION YOUR OWN BELIEFS INSTEAD QUESTION YOURSELF AND TRY TO USE HISTORY BOOKS AND THE BIBLE TO FIND ANSWER.

Faith cometh by Hearing and Hearing by the Word of the Creator

The Word of the Creator is not a matter of dogma, it is simply wat it says it is. Sometimes your mind would be troubled by what you read, simply because what you read is completely different from what you are being told to believe.
For example: THE CREATOR HIMSELF SAID IN BIBLE THAT THE ANCIENT ISREALITES WERE LIKE THE ETHIOPIANS i.e. they were black  shocked shocked shocked.  That realisation from the bible was a shock to my system wen i started to see and understand it. It was a shock to my system because: most people claiming to be jews nowadays are more or less white people. Hence we have the problem of either believing the bible wen the bible says the Ancient Isrealites were like the Ethiopians or we could choose to ignore the bible and believe current dogma that the present white people calling themselves jews are actually jews. Personally, i choose to believe the bible and have been ridiculed for it on nairaland, however i am not worried. This is simply because those who believe the isrealites were white are basing their belief on dogma, whereas i am basing my own on what is clearly written in the Bible that the Creator Himself said.

The question one should ask himself is that:

- Do you believe in a Creator ?
                              a. If the answer is Yes, then do you believe the Creator can Lie ?
                                                b. If the answer is No, then how come its so difficult to believe the Creator when He Himself said Isrealites were like the Ethiopians.

- If you do not believe in a Creator, then you have nothing to worry about in terms of whether or not the Ancient Isrealites were white or black (nevertheless to my suprise on nairaland, i have observed people who claim to be atheists on one hand, still continue to say, argue and defend that the Isrealites were white -  shocked something which i find rather ridiculous considering that who or what the isrealites are should be of no concern or bother to them)

I am a student of history myself, and was likewise suprised at my discoveries wen i also started questioning the dogma. I was completely alarmed by the things i discovered by my study of history. I was also someone who was sceptical about people doing African Studies, now my own discoveries of history has made me an advocate of compulsory African Studies for every black man on the planet. Considering that most black people in the world have been completely brainwashed and we do not even know it (i was likewise like that until i started questioning the dogma and started actually trying to understand the bible within a spiritual, historical and socio-political context).

Be rest assured, there is a silent mental war going on, between all the races (the most blatant one is the one between Caucasians and Black people), it is a war which the Caucasians are presently winning considering that they control the books and the media, hence most black people have no idea of history till its sometimes too late to make any difference.

ONCE AGAIN WELCOME  grin grin grin , ITS GOOD TO SEE THAT YOU ARE GRADUALLY WAKING UP FROM THE MENTAL MATRIX.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF / TB Joshua Spends £100,000 (N26m) To Send Nigerian Student To Oxford University / What Do Jehovah's Witnesses Have Against Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.