Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

I Am Giving Out Free Internet Browsing Manual This Christmas - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Am Giving Out Free Internet Browsing Manual This Christmas (512 Views)

Free Information On Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria / Free Internet Browsing Software “with No Monthly Charges” / Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Giving Out Free Internet Browsing Manual This Christmas by tallest007: 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2008
Hello Forumites,

Just like I said in the heading, I am giving out free internet browsing manual for this Christmas. It is neither Solibay or Profixier. It is something new and you don’t have to install any software into your phone to browse with your PC.
To get yours, send a mail to d.browse2@gmail.com.

Have a splendid today
Desmond
Re: I Am Giving Out Free Internet Browsing Manual This Christmas by tallest007: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2008
Hello forumites,

I hope you are all enjoy your membership in this forum. As a member, we all have one goal in mind and that is: to be successful internet marketers.

No doubt, we need information that can all help us to achieve this purpose, both newbie s and advanced marketers. But to get this needed information, we have to pay mega boxes (spend much money) on it.

To that effect, I have decided to launch a compilation of these info products into one of this new year we are going into. I call it New Year Firesale: NaijaBlueprint.

In this package, I have included the most sought after information that can help both newbies and advanced marketers.
• How to open your clickbank account here in Nigeria without changing your IP Address
• 2 ways you can open and verify your PayPal account here in Nigeria
• How to open your US Bank Account here in Nigeria
• How to make money flipping domains names bought for $10 and sold for mega profits
• How to design a website using Microsoft FrontPage
• How to install forum like this one into your web hosting space
• Step by step on how to market your info products online and offline and make up to N75,000 in just 30 days
• How to earn $50 and above daily on a regular basis with online surveys
• How to get your US Address without any person’s help
• Step by step on how to become on affiliate guru earning up to $500 or more every month
• How to create your money making blog
• How you can use your Zain and MTN sim card and GPRS phone to browse the internet with your pc or laptop for free. These and so much more you are to gain from these package. These and many more are going to be included in this massive package.

No doubt, you would all love to have this. But sorry, I have not launched it yet. It is going to be launched on the 5th of January 2009. Not only that, the first 75 persons would get this package for only N1,950 and the next 75 person would get it for N2,450. Then finally, it would expire on the 13st of Febuary 2009.

I don’t want any one to left out in this forum but as you are reading this post, more than 500 persons are all ready showing interest in this insane offer. So you have to hurry up.

If you are in interested in having this package, all you have to do to send me a mail to desmond@tallestmanonline.com to reserve your order and to get more info on this offer.

Attitude is everything. We must succeed
Desmond Okosi

(1) (Reply)

Wahoo! This Is Wonderful / Hurray, New Year Firesale: Naijablueprint Is Live! / Continental(center) Rugs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.