Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,361 members, 7,839,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom (26853 Views)

Police In Ibadan Arrests Groom, Family Members For Robbery At Wedding Engagement / Drama, As Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja / Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by KGBEAST(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Nice one. But nobody should be victimised if they dont have enough evidence ro prosecute them.

But what is happening to the north? They used to be very conservative. This kind of occurrence would have been unheard of years ago.

Now stories of homosexuals, illegal substance use and tying bombs to young people are becoming a norm. May God save our people in the north
Homosexuality has always been a part of the north In those days they were called Dandaudu (male prostitutes)
P.S : I am straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by tyconcepts(f): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
initialize:

Alright... Make I go kiss Evathyst then.

tongue

Evathyst wei no gree your own since tongue
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by initialize(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Evathyst:
You say wah

You want to kiss me, is the tablet ready? cheesy

Come first

After kissing then tablet handing over.

Tablets and phones are forever available
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by Ilekeh(f): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
What is sharia about the police?

Is it not a law GEJ passed?

Trying to separate Nigeriand in this sensitive time abi?
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:
jail them gays for 50 good years with hard labour! angry

Wey Francistony sef
Wetin you smoke
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by initialize(m): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
tyconcepts:

Evathyst wei no gree your own since tongue

You left me out of first team and reserve and now that I've returned to my childhood club you're still scouting me. Ehn!
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by prontoniero(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
kay1one:
Islam sucks!

You're the one who sucks! Not Islam.
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by kay1one(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
prontoniero:

You're the one who sucks! Not Islam.

Self righteous hypocrites!
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by Rilwayne001: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
FrancisTony:

Wetin you smoke

WEED
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by guardian09(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
UncleSnr:
The police peeps looks okay... grin Especially that _______ Age-Mate in Front.

#Change
lols you too funny joor
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

WEED
Lol. Why did you mention me on this thread?
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by Rilwayne001: 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
FrancisTony:

Lol. Why did you mention me on this thread?

Because I want to see your comment/judgment on this disgusting brhaviour.
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by kingslly(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nyc one by d sharia police,they even have intelligence officers too.So why cant they help d Govt with intelligence on BH or is dat not part of their schedule or are they not against terrorism?
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by Forwetinnah: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
If they were this active in catching BH the North would have been calmer by now but wosai!! Dem dey quick to disrupt gay wedding but when it comes to curbing voilence and BH dem go wait for Federal Government. Silly bunch!!

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Because I want to see your comment/judgment on this disgusting brhaviour.
I dealt with you on the other thread and probably bludgeoned some civilisation into you.

You don't expect me to be growling all over Nairaland gay threads like it's any of my business.

Have a nice day, little boy. grin
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by Rilwayne001: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
FrancisTony:

I dealt with you on the other thread and probably bludgeoned some civilisation into you.

You don't expect me to be growling all over Nairaland gay threads like it's any of my business.

Have a nice day, little boy. grin

lol
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
initialize:

No kill me o cheesy

I won't imagine

I can only imagine initialize kissing tyconcepts... That's cool

Init with TY kiss

Mayorall definitely kisses missmayorall wink

wink
initialize:

No kill me o cheesy

I won't imagine

I can only imagine initialize kissing tyconcepts... That's cool

Init with TY kiss

Mayorall definitely kisses missmayorall wink

LOL
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by free2ryhme: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Nice one. But nobody should be victimised if they dont have enough evidence ro prosecute them.

But what is happening to the north? They used to be very conservative. This kind of occurrence would have been unheard of years ago.

Now stories of homosexuals, illegal substance use and tying bombs to young people are becoming a norm. May God save our people in the north

Don't be fooled by the conservative nature of these abokis u will be shocked at what they can do under guise. Do you know that the north has a very large nbr of gay as to what is obtainable in the south? Don't be deceived
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by BlueMagic2(m): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
I'd shoot a gay nigga
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by tlops(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
tyconcepts:
I still can't wrap my head round been "gay"....

Can't imagine "mayorall" kissing "initialize" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

#pukes

yeah it sucks, Instead of you
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by darkjorse: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
Na wa for sharia if you meet your guy friends you are a homosexual, if you meet girlfriends you are a fornicator and all the punishment is death by stoning

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
kay1one:
Islam sucks!

You shall knw them by there response.

Thanks for letting us know u r a gay..
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by kay1one(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
danjumakolo:

You shall knw them by there response.

Thanks for letting us know u r a gay..

Islam is too filled with crap to judge anybody! Gays can be banned but for better reasons!
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by yerimastyle(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
KGBEAST:

Homosexuality has always been a part of the north In those days they were called Dandaudu (male prostitutes)
P.S : I am straight
but u can still be bent grin
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by onyeguy: 12:03am On Jan 28, 2015
tyconcepts:
I still can't wrap my head round been "gay"....

Can't imagine "mayorall" kissing "initialize" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

#pukes

Just like shocked

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 28, 2015
Exactly - there no need to mention sharia.
Federal law is against gay marriage.
OP may be trying to whip up religious discord.
dre11:
Its against the law of the land
We practice no gayism in this nation

So, they face the law
This is 14yrs behind bar.
Sharia or no sharia
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Big time! Religion of hypocrites. Gay has been in existence in that city for ages. I don't get deceived by their ladies dressed up as penguins all in the name of looking holy and pure where as there is no pant underneath and ready for sharp sharp job any minute mtchewwwwwwwww.
kay1one:
Islam sucks!

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by KGBEAST(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2015
yerimastyle:
but u can still be bent grin
God forbid can't be homo, love girls too much for that.
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2015
Catch and jail them.

MTN SME DATA SHARE.

Don't allow ur smartphones nd laptops to be smarter than u are.
BUY VERY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA .
we sell cheap MTN internet data bundles cus we buy in bulk thereby gaining certain privileges etc.
When you buy data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription. We deliver ur data to u in less than 2 minutes. I would also volunteer to assist u on issues relating to ur mtn line(s)

Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,200.

if interested, kindly contact me via my facebook inbox or chat me on Whatsapp - 07062027524.
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by HopeAlive14(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Is sharia police a state police? Are they empowered by state laws?

Do we now have state police in Nigeria?

What happened to the Nigeria Police in that state?
Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by MrTY(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2015
initialize:

Yes na... You know say we sabi ourselves.

Na because of me that egbon no wan make TY show for Lagos....

MrTY sef know Initialize grin

****Mayorall Powerbank will charge your phone from 0% - 100% more than 4x in a stretch while Initialize and TYconcepts got some quality phones you can checkout.

Click on our signatures

#WorkAndPlay

I know initialize and he knows me too.....BUT my match is privatized, no ball. tongue

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupts Gay Wedding, In Kano, Arrests Groom by danhysun: 11:42am On Feb 02, 2015
do u have elephone g5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Staff Of Plateau Radio Television Corporation Attacked By Hoodlums (Pictures) / Man Snatches N1m From GTBank Customer In Lagos / Police Officer Who Shot A Passenger In Port Harcourt , Finally Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.