Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) (44350 Views)

2face Seriously Kissing & Smooching His Wife Annie In A Romantic Way (pics,vid) / Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite / 2face And Annie In The Same Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by eazydon(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tu baba, the real African man
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Movesz(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
He was with his wife last night so what's dis news all over the place? Annie is so smart! She just cleared the air in a mature way by telling us the hubby was with her last night. #ILoveAnnie#
who snap th photo
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by youngwarlocks: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
hmn...
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by donephi(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
sexyseun:
No matter the Millions spent on Annie, she will still look like a Chimpanzee, 2Face dey try,shiooor angry
your skin colour is deceiving u abi?

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by alberto2k(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Yes yes...And so?

Better topic no dey to push go lalasticlala(frontpage) again undecided
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by silverprince413(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
its an old pix

1 Like

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by 2tek: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
President Jonathan is the 14th Head of Govt/President
of Nigeria. How fitting that the 14th will be re-elected
on the 14th of FAILbuhari!
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by SirHouloo(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
How that one affect feb. 14 now?
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by eazydon(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
peteruuu:
Hello my fellow nairalanders,please help me win!My brother n I made a bet just now.He said if i can meet up with him on the number of LIKES he's having on this forum,he would dash me his BB Z10 phone!!! Lol..as i no wan miss it..he's giving me a maximum of just a month!!! HE'S HAVING ABOUT 832 total likes,while i'm just having about 85 total likes. Please help me LIKE this comment.Thanks

lol! na so you wan take win? Nobody go like this comment. Make reasonable comments and see the likes flowing in. Got it?

1 Like

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Scarpon(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Annie still got time to cook for 2 face she is a keeper.
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Shevychen2: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
That guy is not Tuface. Surprised no one has noticed.
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by peteruuu(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
eazydon:

lol! na so you wan take win? Nobody go like this comment. Make reasonable comments and see the likes flowing in. Got it?
Thanks bro,i'll try.
This is the best i can do about this issue..but i'll try what you told me.Thanks for your contribution anyways...

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by holusormi(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
peteruuu:
Hello my fellow nairalanders,please help me win!My brother n I made a bet just now.He said if i can meet up with him on the number of LIKES he's having on this forum,he would dash me his BB Z10 phone!!! Lol..as i no wan miss it..he's giving me a maximum of just a month!!! HE'S HAVING ABOUT 832 total likes,while i'm just having about 85 total likes. Please help me LIKE this comment.Thanks

You and your brother ,, your heads are not correct angry

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Op, na so u go dey lure person person dey view rubish every time? Damboronba!
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by donklef(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Na you be that now wendycindy lipsrsealed
wendycindy:
Nice... But who's d girl on long mary amaka gown?
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Eyepencil: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
peteruuu:
Lol... Just locate any thread for politics section just write "sai buhari" b4 dis time 2moro u will be a proud owner of BB Z10. Thank me later!

6 Likes

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by wendycindy(f): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
donklef:
Na you be that now wendycindy lipsrsealed
lols, I'm nt dark tongue
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
I never see you but I have these feeling that you are one ugly punk of a girl....mumu... shocked
sexyseun:
No matter the Millions spent on Annie, she will still look like a Chimpanzee, 2Face dey try,shiooor angry

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by peteruuu(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
holusormi:

You and your brother ,, your heads are not correct angry

Over statement sir. It's not funny o! Though it sound like joke.

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Badosqi(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nairaland, nairaland, nairaland ooooo...

Please what is happening to you.. What is news about this to nigerians. Husband and wife inside kitchen so what?..
the other time, it was a yoruba gal eating amala like there is a big deal in that. Yoruba girl ooo not obama.

We want educative news ooo
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
Annie looks pregnant here undecided

How did Tania get the pictures If it was last night? Actually saw the loved up pictures and they look real.

Like I said off NL today, I do not see the reason Annie should bother If TuFace is loving up someone else or not.

Annie saying I do is to all his vices and strrenghts grin

If a man could have 5 kids with two women while he dated you, What is him Just loving up someone to you? wink

Don't worry Annie, he will 'come back' to you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by mako007(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
peteruuu:
aim 50likes per day grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by ataller1: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
sexyseun:
I call u hater

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
sexyseun:

Na wah oh... See you when resemble letter "I" dey insult person. Abeg pack your ugly face... Owl insulting a peacock...... Yeye fowl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
bukatyne:
Annie looks pregnant here undecided

How did Tania get the pictures If it was last night? Actually saw the loved up pictures and they look real.

Like I said off NL today, I do not see the reason Annie should bother If TuFace is loving up someone else or not.

Annie saying I do is to all his vices and strrenghts grin

If a man could have 5 kids with two women while he dated you, What is him Just loving up someone to you? wink

Don't worry Annie, he will 'come back' to you grin

My thought exactly. This picture up here is so not recent. Annie and her accomplice should try something else.
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Frankiss44(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
donephi:
your skin colour is deceiving u abi?
LOL... I tire for the duck fowl oh

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by peteruuu(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
mako007:
aim 50likes per day grin
grin Thanks bro...i'll be waiting

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by hollypoplar: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hey you guys I have found the perfect job as a full time student, it has changed my life around! If you are self motivated and social media savvy then this is ideal for you. The sky is the limit, you get exactly how much work you put into to it. Click on this link to get started and see for yourself......... WWW.MONEYKIN.COM

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by digitsolution: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Aunty Annie Macaulay Idibia, always wear something on your head whenever you are in the kitchen cooking na! Abi na the hair wey dey fall for the food dey make tu baba love up ni?....lol
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
cytochromeC:

My thought exactly. This picture up here is so not recent. Annie and her accomplice should try something else.

Maybe she is pregnant again cheesy
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
They can as well use the "pepper" between his legs that doesn't stay at a place. Yeye!! undecided
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
I missed seeing the helps lovely blue dress. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming / Court Grants Helen Prest-Ajayi 50% Of Late Husband’s Assets / BBNaija's Tolani Baj Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.