Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) (44353 Views)

2face Seriously Kissing & Smooching His Wife Annie In A Romantic Way (pics,vid) / Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite / 2face And Annie In The Same Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by bblacky(f): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
And d time by that wall clock says some minutes to 6pm.....who even know if its a last evening pix sef....anyway, d dude de try to even enter kitchen...99%NL men no go fit do ahm grin
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by 1960chic(f): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
She try!

But dats not 2face undecided
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
wendycindy:
Nice... But who's d girl on long mary amaka gown?

The maid ofcourse wink
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
wendycindy:
lols, I'm nt dark tongue

Damn!! Mami you're fine as a mutherfuc*ker.. grin grin
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Unless Tuface has a bad wall clock, the picture of him and his wife in the kitchen hardly disproves the allegation that he kissed another woman after wedlock.

The wall clock shows that the kitchen episode happened at about 25 mins to 6pm. Night clubs open later than that. He still had ample time to go wherever he wanted that same day.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by donklef(m): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by ib4real95(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
whitequeen:
exactly wat i was thinking
Na d tin my sister!
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ojoariyo:
Dtz the kind of relationship I wanna share but my gf always get angry when I try to help in the kitchen.

Tell her that you are no threat or get a girlfriend who believes same with you
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Time will tell...
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by tonardo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
In my next world i must be a celebrity...
If am in the toilet i shall share through social media.
Which toilet tissue to use...
Happy for them..
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by DuchessLily(f): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Butuu how are we to knw dat d pic was actually taken d said nyt??

Anyways "its none of my bizness"
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by longerthroat(m): 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
no date on the pics........probably it might be last year pics.....team Tuface did it!!! grin
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by danielmichael(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
The kitchen looks exactly like ours here
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
sexyseun:
No matter the Millions spent on Annie, she will still look like a Chimpanzee, 2Face dey try,shiooor angry

So to you, facial beauty is a quality of a good wife?

Keep parading your beauty, I'll go for an ugly good wife and bypass a big-boobed and fat-assed lady, anytime, any day.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Jennifer89(f): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lol u sabi observe o grin

Yes na grin
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
All I see is a housegirl wearing 1960's cloth at the other end. She too is someone's child and entitled to the kinda fine clothes Zinny abi kini ko(Tuface's kids) wear.

We have become slave masters to our own kin.
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by olisa4(m): 12:28am On Jan 28, 2015
sexyseun:
No matter the Millions spent on Annie, she will still look like a Chimpanzee, 2Face dey try,shiooor angry
for your mind now u fine undecided

1 Like

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Is the maid dressed like that because of tuface(you know what I mean) or she's just too stingy and wicked to buy her maid nice dresses. Annie, how much will it cost? or give her your fairly used clothes.
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by jadelyn007(f): 3:21am On Jan 28, 2015
ammyluv2002:
He was with his wife last night so what's dis news all over the place? Annie is so smart! She just cleared the air in a mature way by telling us the hubby was with her last night. #ILoveAnnie#
no he wasn't, if you look at the pic that went viral very closely u'd see his wedding ring on his finger.

Pero's friend's actually shared those pics to spite her, which is very wicked of her.
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Ilekeh:
You gotta be fucking kidding me
to*in flgators? Long time o, wassup smiley

1 Like

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by otipoju(m): 4:29am On Jan 28, 2015
sexyseun:

Why the hating now? ...Annie is every man's dream. go figure. Omo to bamike ,ko gbodo ko jade se.

Na fine girl we wan chop?

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 28, 2015
sexyseun:
and you wey be like priyanka Chopra undecided I'm sure u only dream of experiencing d Affluence, love and fame that Annie is enjoying effortlessly!

Get a life biatch!
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 28, 2015
donephi:
your skin colour is deceiving u abi?
She don super edit d picture on her Profile biko.

#Dnt be deceived!!!
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2015
creepsyme:
like seriouly I have always tried hard to keep dis, but annie truely looks like a village girl trying to clean up no matter d millions spent on her.
after reading dis comment, I was expecting to see a super fly sexy goddess on ur profile but........ cry my eyes were sore wen I met with an igbotic Uwaezuoke Akajiaku feeling like an over fed (with abacha and ugba)Rihanna lost in the jungle of Africa!!! embarassed

#OkBye tongue angry grin
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2015
Adufetohposh:
after reading dis comment, I was expecting to see a super fly sexy goddess on ur profile but........ cry my eyes were sore wen I met with an igbotic Uwaezuoke Akajiaku feeling like an over fed (with abacha and ugba)Rihanna lost in the jungle of Africa!!! embarassed

#OkBye tongue angry grin
tnks u r wondaful.
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Adufetohposh:

#OkBye tongue angry grin

Harsh! undecided
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by jaybee3(m): 8:46am On Jan 28, 2015
creepsyme:
tnks u r wondaful.

No mind her jare, she is probably just jealous of your wig. grin

She also looks like an ogbanje grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Anikkytohposh(f): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=jaybee3 post=30203124]

She also looks like an ogbanje grin[/quote...A beautiful ogbanje u mean?
grin grin grin

Shaki n shey bi ora!!! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by jaybee3(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Anikkytohposh:

A beautiful ogbanje u mean?
grin grin grin

Shaki n shey bi ora!!! tongue tongue

What kind of yoruba is this ehn madamuuuuu?

Here you go => Śhaki è hn śhè bi òra
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2015
jaybee3:

She also looks like an ogbanje grin
cool
Re: Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 28, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Harsh! undecided
lipsrsealed embarassed *Emabinu sir*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife / Beautiful Photos From Tboss Baby Shower / Court Grants Helen Prest-Ajayi 50% Of Late Husband’s Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.