Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor (1514 Views)

Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? / Why Exactly Was GEJ Voted Out? / Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by aderahaman: 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Just out of curiosity, If Jonathan is a fervent Christian as he now portrays and always frolicking with men of God. Why has nobody mentioned anything about his pastor or his church before he become politically active. Is it that he was not attending any church before, or all this church activity and gallivanting around with men of God is a new found love, or is it still politicking. Please my great people what is the name of the church GEJ's was attending before he move to the state house and the name of his pastor.
Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by Splashme: 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
[size=14pt]He is an Anglican

What's your point?
[/size]
Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by Movesz(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ccc..celestial church of christ
Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
He is an authentic member of the secret cult called Olumba Olumba, his recent affiliation with Anglican church is political.

8 Likes

Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by KMB: 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
Winners Chapel with recent events
Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by iresearcher(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
firstEVA:
He is an authentic member of the secret cult called Olumba Olumba, his recent affiliation with Anglican church is political.

Correct

Actually, everybody knows this
Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by feelamong(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
iresearcher:

Correct

Actually, everybody knows this

He is a well known member of Olumba....his mum is an Anglican and he only attended Anglican as a kid..

I know the exact Olumba hall where he used to worship as a lecturer at Rivers college of Education

3 Likes

Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by aderahaman: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
if it's a known fact that GEJ is a member of Olumba Olumba Obu, why can't he come out and tell all Nigerian what he believe and what he actually represent. Is Olumba Olumba part of the Christian Association of Nigeria. Has he publicly denounce his membership of the brotherhood of cross and stars. All the men of God that is winning and dinning with GEJ are they aware of his faith. Why is he fooling all Nigerian Christians. My serious concern is that for the past 6 years he has been in power, GEJ has successfully keep this as a secret and he has never attended any Olumba Olumba service publicly. He has neither attended their annual conference nor convention publicly. He is always struggling to either attend RCCG conventions or Winners Shiloh. He was never seen in company of any of the Brotherhood's leaders or elders, but always in company of Oritsejafor, Adeboye or Oyedepo. He has had two important family wedding during his tenure (Daughter and Niece) and both of them was officiated by the known pastors and no prominence was given to the leaders or pastors from his brotherhood or was the daughter attending a different church. If the Brotherhood has assisted GEJ's goodluck and he become the president, why is he not associating with his Brotherhood publicly and be proud of them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by Kakpos: 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
CHURCH OF SATAN, REMEMBER WITCHES AND WIZARD HAS BEEN DECLEAR WINNER.

1 Like

Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by clevvermind(m): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
firstEVA:
Mrs liar. i hail you o.

1 Like

Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by clevvermind(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
Kakpos:
CHURCH OF SATAN, REMEMBER WITCHES AND WIZARD HAS BEEN DECLEAR WINNER.
where do you heard that?
Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by glory2glory: 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
He is a member of Olumba Obu.

2 Likes

Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by awodman: 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Are you guys this jobless?

1 Like

Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by aderahaman: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
awodman:
Are you guys this jobless?
I

I don't think this is called for, this is a genuine discussion from serious minded people in search of facts, I've checked your profile and discovered you are a GEJ campaigner. Well, no offence and i have no problem with that as i recognise that you are only doing your work. What we are discussing here is about the moral obligation of Mr. president to his country. We need a proper knowledge of who mr GEJ is and if he is worthy of this office and most importantly now, before we make the decision on February 14.
Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
firstEVA:

Are you sure about this? Do you have proof or just an hear say?
Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by ypzilanti: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
Many do not know this. If Apc would fight dirty like pdp, more ppl would know the truth. Until the president denounces his past faith he cannot in all honesty profess his new faith. I do not believe we should vote based on religion though, but the president is not inspiring regardless of religion.
Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Generals02:

Are you sure about this? Do you have proof or just an hear say?
its fact, go to otuoke and do your investigations, like someone has already said, he was a known member when a lecturer.
Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by dollarlander: 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
clevvermind:
where do you heard that?

Please, try and type correct English when you are posting to the public.
Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by sherrylo: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
OLUM GINI? MO GBE. YOU GUYS SHOULD SAY SOMETHING ELSE PLEASE
Re: What Church Was GEJ Attending Before He Was Elected As Deputy Governor by clevvermind(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
dollarlander:

Please, try and type correct English when you are posting to the public.
i didn't look at it very well. ok thanks.

(1) (Reply)

"I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka / Campaign Managers Of A Major Political Party Passed My Article As Theirs - HELP! / #nigeriadecides Accreditation Unit In Ali Marami Of Damaturu, Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.