Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Urgent: Help My Friend Regarding This Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent: Help My Friend Regarding This Interview Invitation (1172 Views)

See The Mail That Was Sent To My Friend After Her Interview At Awe Poly / Interview Invitation / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Help My Friend Regarding This Interview Invitation by keleto(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Please nairalanders,my friend just had a call for an interview invitation,but he is presently using clutches because of an injury he had recently and he is receiving treatment. He cannot prosphone the interview at all. Do you advice him to go with the clutch because he can't stand well on the groung for now.
Pls comment.is urgent.
Re: Urgent: Help My Friend Regarding This Interview Invitation by adanduka: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
He should dress like a gentleman and walk in on his clutches with Obama-like confidence. Towards the end of his interview he can wrap it with a story of his present situation and how it will soon be history. cool

5 Likes

Re: Urgent: Help My Friend Regarding This Interview Invitation by sholay2011(m): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
adanduka:
He should dress like a gentleman and walk in on his clutches with Obama-like confidence. Towards the end of his interview he can wrap it with a story of his present situation and how it will soon be history. cool
OP, listen to this advice.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent: Help My Friend Regarding This Interview Invitation by adanduka: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
sholay2011:

OP, listen to this advice.
smiley Sholay, you need to see me feeling cool with myself right now wink
Re: Urgent: Help My Friend Regarding This Interview Invitation by keleto(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thanks for your comments.more comments will still be appreciated
Re: Urgent: Help My Friend Regarding This Interview Invitation by sholay2011(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
adanduka:

smiley Sholay, you need to see me feeling cool with myself right now wink
Looool. cheesy
Re: Urgent: Help My Friend Regarding This Interview Invitation by keleto(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
More comments welcome
Re: Urgent: Help My Friend Regarding This Interview Invitation by Kimmo(f): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
adanduka:

This advice is the way forward ooh.
He should not postpone the interview as long as he is able to walk with the crutches
Re: Urgent: Help My Friend Regarding This Interview Invitation by adanduka: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2015
Kimmo:

This advice is the way forward ooh.
He should not postpone the interview as long as he is able to walk with the crutches

Abi? HE CAN WALK!

(1) (Reply)

Winco Foam Ltd Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 / Help Oooo / Graduate Vacancies At Maersk 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.