Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

I Eat Rice Grown In Nigeria—Jonathan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Eat Rice Grown In Nigeria—Jonathan (773 Views)

What Can Be Grown In The North That Can Not Be Grown In The South? / My Grown/ready To Harvest Fish Pond / Sorghum Grown In Anambra State To Be Used By Many Industries(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Eat Rice Grown In Nigeria—Jonathan by iwaeda: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has reiterated the giant strides of his administration in the agricultural sector by declaring that he eats rice grown in Nigeria.“With pride, I am able to again affirm, I eat rice grown in Nigeria. It is a matter of honour that more and more of the rice eaten in Nigeria now originate from Nigeria,” he posted on his Facebook page.The president boasted that major restaurants and hotel chains  in the country now report to the Federal Ministry of Agriculture that they cannot meet the demand for locally grown rice. He vowed that if the Agricultural Transformation Agenda is maintained that Nigeria will soon become self-sufficient in rice production.“Nigeria will become self-sufficient in rice production in no distant time, should we maintain the on-going momentum of our Agricultural Transformation Agenda. I am proud of what the Nigerian farmer has achieved and the sky is the limit if we stay the course. My dear friends, by God’s grace, we will stay the course,” he assured.The president is updating his followers on Facebook on his achievements since he took over as the president of Nigeria. On Monday, he stated that his goal as president of the country is to put an end to poverty and hunger.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/eat-rice-grown-nigeria-jonathan/
Re: I Eat Rice Grown In Nigeria—Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Yes, Jonathan is humble, and he's a patriot.
In fact, He also eats Cassava bread.
I have video evidence. grin
Re: I Eat Rice Grown In Nigeria—Jonathan by thiefnubu(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Story for the gods embarassed

Does this dude think we are all from Otueke?

He should please stop using the IQ of himself and his village peeps as a yardstick to measure that of all Nigerians undecided

He should call a village meeting in his village, and feed them all the bullshiit his 'doctorate' mind can come up with angry

1 Like

Re: I Eat Rice Grown In Nigeria—Jonathan by midolian(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
"Where were they when I had no shoes"
"I eat rice grown in nigeria"

ALERT ALERT ALERT
LIES DETECTED!!

quarantine or Delete?
Re: I Eat Rice Grown In Nigeria—Jonathan by hepsiba(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
JonahGoat fear God oooooooooo!
Re: I Eat Rice Grown In Nigeria—Jonathan by lacasa: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mtsxcheeu!!

We Just need a Change

*GMB till 2019*
Re: I Eat Rice Grown In Nigeria—Jonathan by iwaeda: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
lacasa:
Mtsxcheeu!!

We Just neees a Change

*GMB till 2019*

GEJ is the change and the change is here.
Re: I Eat Rice Grown In Nigeria—Jonathan by enoqueen: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
I beg this man should go and pack his load to avoid rush.

The earlier he understands its over the better for him.

THUNDER AWAITS ANYONE THAT QUOTES ME. cool

1 Like

Re: I Eat Rice Grown In Nigeria—Jonathan by genieplus86(f): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
If indeed JEG eats made in Nigeria rice, why is his food bill at Aso Rock so high?
Re: I Eat Rice Grown In Nigeria—Jonathan by iwaeda: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
enoqueen:
I beg this man should go and pack his load to avoid rush.

The earlier he understands its over the better for him.

THUNDER AWAITS ANYONE THAT QUOTES ME. cool
Why are we not courteous in this place.
Re: I Eat Rice Grown In Nigeria—Jonathan by FAJFARM(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
iwaeda:

leave English! Let face reality
iwaeda:

iwaeda:

Re: I Eat Rice Grown In Nigeria—Jonathan by AreaFada2: 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
iwaeda:

Truth is we're not really courteous people nature, never mind all those culture-imposed prostrating, in modern times all na wash.

What routinely goes on behind people's back (vilifying them after prostrating to them 10 seconds ago) is what people now spew using anonymous forums like here. sad

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander At 2015 SSSN Conference Host At Landmark Uni.[see Photo] / Snails Needed / I Need Ur Help On These Equipments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.