Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

A Nairalander At 2015 SSSN Conference Host At Landmark Uni.[see Photo] - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander At 2015 SSSN Conference Host At Landmark Uni.[see Photo] (772 Views)

Landmark University Partners With NASRDA On Agricultural Development. / A Nairalander At His Boss Fish Pound (picture) / Live Report From The 19th International Agricultural Conference Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander At 2015 SSSN Conference Host At Landmark Uni.[see Photo] by mdgreen(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
The soil society of Nigeria annual conference took place on the 9th to 13th of march 2015 at landmatk university omo-aran kwara state. It was a success again for the body of agriculture to express their important in the country and to show their lastest breakthrough in research to bring a sustainable food production in Nigeria and the world as a whole. Below where the picture taken at the conference.
See more picture here

[url]ideaboxss..com[/url]

Re: A Nairalander At 2015 SSSN Conference Host At Landmark Uni.[see Photo] by mdgreen(m): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Omo-aran s a nice place to be I really enjoy my stay. Who s from this part of the country. Abeg shout present make I salute you

(1) (Reply)

Red Palm Oil Is Available For Pickup In Edo State / Cassava Stem For Sale In Abuja / Palm Karnel Buisness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.