Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Business Meeting Invitation That Would Change Your Life!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Meeting Invitation That Would Change Your Life!!! (813 Views)

Preventing People From Accessing Their Money Via ATM Is An Invitation To Anarchy / Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / Interesting Story That Would Change The Way You Think About Your Income. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Meeting Invitation That Would Change Your Life!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
I would be personally showing and training only a limited number of people on how to start a genuine online business right from the comfort of their home or a cyber cafe if you don,t have a personal system or good smart phone.

- This business will be sure to make you serious money online.
- The first 10 people to make reservation to attend this business meeting will get to attend for free while others will pay a token of N1,000
at the venue( in my experience people don't appreciate things they get for free).
- The first 15 people to get plugged into this business system will be in my inner circle for mentor-ship,training and support.
- The business am going to short you can start generating over $5,000 for you every month if you follow my success blue-print in less than 3months.
- This business will pay you instant 100% commissions for every sale.
- Its impossible to make any loss in this business.
- This is not Forex or binary trading.
- You don't have to sell any physical product.
- Its a global business.
- You get paid in dollars(which means its a good thing that dollar is rising).
- you can making money from day1.
- You don't have to be a guru because even complete novice are making money in this business.
- The business can be done either part-time or full time.
- You would also have access to a complete loaded team training resource site to ensure your massive success.

Anyone can be part of this,be it a student looking to make some money for him/her self, a worker who is looking for an extra source of income or an income source to replace the current job, a business person looking to make an extra/additional income source, online entrepreneur looking to add to his online income source, a blogger looking to make money from his/her blog.

To be part of this opportunities business meeting,just send your name,location,sex,email id to 08097658431
The meeting will be held on saturday 31/01/2015 by 1pm prompt( no African time). Fee is N1,000 to be paid at the venue and venue will be sent after registration by text but would by in Ojodu-berger, Lagos
[i][/i]

Re: Business Meeting Invitation That Would Change Your Life!!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
Sorry about the inconvenience, the correct number for registration is 08097659431. Register now,its going to be an awesome and life changing experience.

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Exchange My Paypal For Naira / Blooming Business Of Outsourcing CAD Drafting Services / The Truth About Internet Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.