Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

A Thread On Car Tracking - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Thread On Car Tracking (22545 Views)

5 Ways Nigerians Can Save Money On Car Repairs / 6 Ways To Save Money On Car Expenses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hello, nairalanders Vehicles tracking system is the best solution to vehicles stealing and hacking. That why Excel tracking security and surveillance is introducing GPS/SMS/GPRS enabled functions vehicles tracker for truck,car,van,bus,boat,bike is one of the best vehicles theft prevention available today.with convenient SMS,GPS,GPRS function including gas to engine cut off, full range alarm.
How does it work
The unit is powered by automotive battery, and should be installed in a vehicles Right? ( preferably in a place where it can't be seen ) example under a seats, it run on latest GPS SiRF III chip-set, a sophisticated GPS microchips embedded into the hearth of the tracker which continually reads it own location from low orbiting globally satellites and then utilize the GSM, GPRS infrastructure operated by your cellular networks provider to transmit its current location to you, All needed is to insert a valid sim card into the tracker device, it even has quad band connectivity so its work globally, the vehicles tracker device doesn't make noise or give attract notice at all , so only you will be aware what going on in your car.
Below are what it do for vehicles and owners
1 ) Track car anywhere around the globe , by calling the SIM number inserted into the tracker device, then it will with latitude and longitude and time as well as internet current map location link ( to click on )
2) Stop stolen with just (1)SMS code to the SIM number in the device , the engine of the vehicle will remain in mobilize state until send SMS to resume to default unit.
3 ) View reports analysis on speed, tamper, battery low, fuel and movement history.
4 ) See live images of buildings.Pols and street surrounding vehicles
5 ) Listen to live conversation in vehicles,

www.vehicletracker.com.ng /08144758217
Enquiries and questions are also welcome
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2018
Vehicle crime is an ever present problem in Nigeria. So it is important to protect your vehicle against theft & the inconviencies that come with vehicle theft.
In the event of vehicle theft, recover the vehicle yourself in three (3) easy steps.
1. Send a coded SMS to your vehicle's tracking device GSM number to automatically shut down the vehicle.
2. Then, call your vehicle's tracking device GSM number and you receive an instant SMS alert of the longitudinal and latitudinal location of your device.
3. Use google map search on the internet to view the real time location of the vehicle, up to the street level.
. Also ideal for fleet vehicle tracking and management.
. NO ANNUAL RENEWAL FEES.
www.vehiclesecurity.com.ng 08144758217

1 Like

Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by nickxtra(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lovalt15:
Vehicle crime is an ever present problem in Nigeria. So it is important to protect your vehicle against theft & the inconviencies that come with vehicle theft.
In the event of vehicle theft, recover the vehicle yourself in three (3) easy steps.
1. Send a coded SMS to your vehicle's tracking device GSM number to automatically shut down the vehicle.
2. Then, call your vehicle's tracking device GSM number and you receive an instant SMS alert of the longitudinal and latitudinal location of your device.
3. Use google map search on the internet to view the real time location of the vehicle, up to the street level.
. Also ideal for fleet vehicle tracking and management.
. NO ANNUAL RENEWAL FEES.
www.vehiclesecurity.com.ng 08144758217
Do you have an office in Abuja? I need a tracker for my car
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sure, kindly call or message us on 08144758217. You can as well book installation on our website www.vehiclesecurity.com.ng
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by munazaman: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
The benefits of the Vehicle tracker:
1. It will deliver you the real-time data via a mobile device or software platform.
2. You will receive the instant SMS or message on a software platform or mobile device.
3. You can easily use google map search on the internet to know the exact location of your transport or private car. And you also see the street level.
4. It delivers you the mileage speed of your vehicle.
5. It reduces maintenance cost.
If you are ready to track your vehicle location, you need a good GPS tracker for your transport that will offer you exact data of your car.
I think that you should need the best GPS tracker for the car. So, at first, you read the reviews & buyer's guide before buying a GPS tracker for your vehicle. Then you can buy your Car GPS tracker from anywhere or any places where you feel comfortable. https://fasthightech.com/best-car-gps-tracker/
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Abdomox: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hi,
You know you could insure your car and still not worry about tracking? You can also get free tracker if your car is over N3Million and insured with Mansard.
Think about it.

Please how reliable is the tracker Axa Mansard installs for cars above 3m?
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:19am On Feb 16, 2019
Abdomox:

Please how reliable is the tracker Axa Mansard installs for cars above 3m?
I work with Axa Mansard and I recently installed a car tracker for a client. We install car trackers for cars above #3 million... It's done within hours after all documentations and processes have been done. You can send me a private message and we would talk more.

1 Like

Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Abdomox: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2019
MrsAnyanwu:
I work with Axa Mansard and I recently installed a car tracker for a client. We install car trackers for cars above #3 million... It's done within hours after all documentations and processes have been done. You can send me a private message and we would talk more.

Message sent. Kindly follow up with your official email.

Thanks.
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by GiftObido: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
We are GO-Track Nigeria Limited. A Licensed Car Tracking and Fleet Management Company. We install and teach you how to manage your vehicle(s) seamlessly. We also have a vehicle recovery team.

Our Quality Solution features include;
1. Shutdown your vehicle with SMS
2. Resume Vehicle with SMS
3. Get Vehicle Location with any phone.
4. Monitor Conversations around and within your vehicle
5. Real-time monitoring of fleets
6. Geo-fencing
7. Vehicle Route History(Documentable - Many private individuals and logistics companies needs this)
8. Self Sustainable Battery
9. Free Vehicle Recovery within 48 hours of theft notice.
10. No subscription
11. Mobile app and web platform
12. 24/7 support team

Call 07062583950 or visit our office at 138, Okota Road, Lagos -Nigeria. instagram handle@gotrack_ng

Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by GiftObido: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
SIMPLE STEPS TO RECOVER A STOLEN VEHICLE

1. Send a coded SMS to your vehicle tracker number to shut it down.
2. Call your vehicle tracker number, In return you get an SMS giving you a coordinate (longitude and latitude)
3. Tap on the SMS, it takes you to google maps showing you the exact location of your vehicle
4. For Security purpose, Go along with Security personnel to recover your vehicle.
5. Most effective when done within 48hours of theft - Not giving the thieves enough time to dismantle the vehicle.
6. To do this you need a vehicle tracking device installed in your vehicle - AT GO-TRACK NIGERIA LIMITED WE DO ALL THIS FOR YOU.

CONTACT US TODAY 07062583950

Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by GiftObido: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
OWN YOUR VEHICLE, GET A REALIABLE TRACKING DEVICE INSTALLED BY GO-TRACK NIGERIA LIMITED.

With our Fleet management system you Get real-time and prompt alerts on your vehicles movement.
- Get the route history of your vehicle (up to 2 months aback)
- Get the exact vehicle stops time
- Get the total time your vehicle spent parked idle in a position.
- All documentable
- Only from GO-Track Nigeria Limited.

Call 07062583950 for Reliable Car Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions.

Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by GiftObido: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
RECOVER YOUR STOLEN VEHICLE EASILY

GO-Track Nigeria Limited is the only company that, in addition to real-time monitoring, commits herself to dedicated recovery service for stolen vehicles. With a team of highly-trained professionals on-hand 24/7, collaboration with security authorities and Real-time access to the location of your vehicle allows the authorities to quickly intervene and recover stolen vehicles.

Our safety and recovery solutions can be installed on any type of vehicle, objects or cargo. The main features include

- Receiving automatic alerts
- The management of procedures with the relevant authorities
- Solutions are available for any type of vehicle or cargo
- A 98% recorded success rate
- Anti-theft security
- Access to a 24-hour monitoring room, available 365 days a year

Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:53am On Feb 21, 2019
Abdomox:

Message sent. Kindly follow up with your official email.

Thanks.
Good morning.. I just saw this... I would send an official mail first thing in the morning.. Best regards.
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by Abdomox: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
MrsAnyanwu:
Good morning.. I just saw this... I would send an official mail first thing in the morning.. Best regards.

Okay. Not yet seen tho.
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Abdomox:

Okay. Not yet seen tho.
Awaiting your feedback on the mail sent on 22/2/2019. Best Regards.
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by josephubah111(m): 9:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Pls i am using gtrack and my car is giving me issues everymorning.i find it difficult. i called the istalled who clains to be my friend and he is telling me to pay 10k for renuall..barly 5mnths after installation..i need the car to stoo sending me errom messages (power alarm)..pls help me amy trouble shooting code at all..
Re: A Thread On Car Tracking by omogin(f): 2:34am On Aug 12, 2020
Please my tracker is no longer replying my commands. It has enough credit. What can do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where's Your Car From? Automobile, And Their Origins / How Vulcanizers In Nigeria Are Killing People / MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.