Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! (24594 Views)

INEC Was Not Ready For Feb 14 And Feb 28 Elections / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / Presidential Debate Timetable As Released By NEDG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by BabaO2: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If you believe
DR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Ph.D, M.Sc, B.Sc, Waec+GCE.
Would win the debate Like this post
Fixed.
Jonathan never had PHD and He combined WAE+GCE results. Never a clever person.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Pweetyradiance(f): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

I can't wait to hear the Dauran old-soldier talk,while my President,Oga Jona speaks...they're two different things u know.
Hope u know Jonathan doesn't know u? sorry I quoted you, but don't u think u guys are going too far? Buhari is someone's father for Christ sake, is contesting for presidency a crime? my dear you can't predict the future. you may be like Buhari and the host of others contesting one day and I am quite sure you won't be happy being mocked and called names by people. It's unfair please,meanwhile whoever God chooses to rule Nigeria will rule...

God bless Nigeria
God bless the president to be, whoever he is...
God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
i wonder what Pa. Buhari got to say grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ till papa finds his better cert
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by zizytd(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Pdp keep saying the devil u know is better than the angel u don't know
Logic: if a gal has a boyfriend that always beat her and she later finds a cool guy, so she should stay with the devil until d devil kills her abi.
Pdp keep saying leaders b4 Jonathan were corrupt,it is not his fault that Nigeria is like this.
Logic: if u r appointed a branch manager of a branch of bank that is not performing, b4 appointing you the bank knew d previous branch manager didn't do well, that is why u r there, if u fail u can't blame it on the past branch manager.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by lumyehiteryur(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
I like to watch Sambo/Osinbanjo.

GMB/GEJ wont be much diffference. D Schools Cert even seems better dan PhD. Besides, d one with PhD cant even impress us with good command of English.

SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
micolaj:
you know the woman?
Google her alongside Jonathan, you will know what I mean.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Sabotage4700(m): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
[size=15pt]#teambuhari
#saibuhari
#ihavedecided

no be eglish we wan chop we need change. By the way English no b our mama tongue.
did I mention,
#teambuhari[/size]
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Kororugged: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If you believe
GENERAL MUHAMMED BUHARI waec, gce, common entrance.
Would win the debate, like this post

Nairalanders should watch this poster, he will change the post that has the most votes to GEJ

He is a devious person

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Christaine Amanpour of CNN should moderate.
Lol.. It won't do the image of the country any good if a foreigner from a foreign station moderates a Nigerian presidential debate.
I agree with the person who suggested that someone from Channels should moderate the debates.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Matildahenshaw(f): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jesus Christ And Muhammad(S.A.W) never have certificate yet they lead,and the effects of their leadership can never be over emphasized,even Micheal H Hart place them as No3 and No1 respectively in his 100 most Influential people in the World.
There is a chance that GMB is worse than GEJ,there is a chance that GMB is better,But there is no chance that GEJ is better Than GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I have to watch this.
I want to see Sambo talk, I have never seen a more redundant VP like him.

As for Buhari, God knows I don't hear what that man says, though I am more inclined to him than GEJ. The thought of spending the next 8 years (If he Wins smiley) - dealing with his incoherent way of talking...scares me. cry
As they say, no be English we go chop grin
For the record, I've not endorsed any candidate.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by hansad: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If you believe

[b]Shior, but GMB has no WASC yet.

How will Buhari answer questions like these:

1, General Sir, the only way to convince any body that one passed through secondary school is by showing one's secondary school leaving certificate or true certified copy, so do you believe that you convinced INEC by sworn affidavit, showing your examination number or showing who your class mates were?

2, Sir, did you present your secondary school leaving certificate the time you were enrolled in Nigerian army, because if you did, Nigeria army must still still be having a copy of it, despite your claims that IBB boys seized the originals of your secondary school certificate?

3, Sir, Cambridge University that supervised the WASC exams you claim you took still exist. So why couldn't you all these years and days approach Cambridge University to tell them that you lost the original certificate which Cambridge issued you, and thus request Cambridge University to issue you with a certified true copy for record purposes?

4, Sir, don't you think that Nigerian army must obliterate all the professional certificates, civil and military service works of yours and make them irrelevant for record purposes if you ever joined Nigerian army without relevant academic qualification/certificates? [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by chi4ik(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
hahahaha, lough won kill me, Buhari's heart will b biting like primary school band now, that day u will hear English tire, like kworuption, AFC, dumocrazi, feofle, hehehehe I swear lough won kill me here. GEJ carry go because we are solidly behind you presido.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by mcsnup: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
The debate should be anchored by a reputable and non-affiliated organization. We don't want who will give Jonadumb Jonathan expo and dumbo Sambo . grin grin

As obiagelli said, channels should anchor the debate.
dem fit give jona question, even give am answer join e no change the fact say the guy day dumb and his phd na fraud...the guy is bound to to say opposite, no mata how much tutor he gets...but alas Febuhari is a natural

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by adeA1(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
Sai Buhari in advance...
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Uncletony(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari should tell us what he meant by ''kwoorupsun''

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
Hope u know Jonathan doesn't know u? sorry I quoted you, but don't u think u guys are going too far? Buhari is someone's father for Christ sake, is contesting for presidency a crime? my dear you can't predict the future. you may be like Buhari and the host of others contesting one day and I am quite sure you won't be happy being mocked and called names by people. It's unfair please,meanwhile whoever God chooses to rule Nigeria will rule...

God bless Nigeria
God bless the president to be, whoever he is...
God bless you all.

Thank you...but no doubt u must have seen these words;
Clueless
Jona.daft
Shipopotamus
Utuoke fisherman
saTANist
TANiod
TaNish, etc
...Now tell me,does the office of the incumbent president or his person deserve all these. Even if he isn't the president,is GEJ their mate?,don't African culture teach respect anymore?...we're learning fast from the opposition-haters,giving them their own dose...now over-dose.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Immarshall: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
pacifique:
Laughing in Chinese grin grin grin! English go mud(die) that day o. 'The frovrem wif our feefle is that they don't know how to fronounce the alphabet fee(p)'. Hahahha! Now laughing in Indian grin grin grin!
This is exactly the problem with some nigerians,so what if he doesn't have the perfect accent.indians dont,chinese dont,malaysians dont and even yourobas can't say H.so can you kindly reconsider your life and understand that good accent doesn't mean good English,thank you

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by derecho(m): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Why would a warning letter meant for APC be sent to SaharaReporters? Is SaharaReporters a part of APC?
i no kno sey you see am too.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If you believe
DR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN Ph.D, M.Sc, B.Sc, Waec.
Would win the debate Like this post
gej with his smelling body or havent u noticed ppl sneezin n coverin noses en masse,dats wot gonna win him d debate
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Eighteen days to go..get your PVC

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by micolaj: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Google her alongside Jonathan, you will know what I mean.
laff wan kill o. So Christiane Amanpour is GEJ's nightmare?
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Mogidi: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Watch Muguhari chew gworo throughout the interview, time for GEJ to retire the mumu.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by YurFatHer: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jonathan's administration is the most stewpid administration i've ever experienced in my life.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by ruffDiamond: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Da clueless ONE WILL INSIST STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION AND SECURITY IS NO BIG !DEAL_JONa daft
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Akshow: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If you believe

omg! this comment had only 91 likes when I liked it fifteen mins ago, now it has skyrocketed to 215 while President Ebola Jonathan is still wallowing with 120 likes. the change is imminent. Nigeria Sai Buhari
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
micolaj:
laff wan kill o. So Christiane Amanpour is GEJ's nightmare?
Jonathan now avoids her.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by micolaj: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Jonathan now avoids her.
A PhD holder avoiding Amanpour of CNN? Ah wahala dey.GEJ is a big disgrace to Uniport.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by odehaj: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
The debate should be anchored by a reputable and non-affiliated organization. We don't want who will give Jonadumb Jonathan expo and dumbo Sambo . grin grin

As obiagelli said, channels should anchor the debate.
yes o ! Channels all the way. And if possible Amanpour of CNN to scare someone.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Jonathan now avoids her.
grin grin
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by tola9ja: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
GMB ALL THE WAY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Kerry Arrives Sokoto State / 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ / Nnamdi Kanu To Appear In Court On Monday Despite Judges’ Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.