Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! (24210 Views)

INEC Was Not Ready For Feb 14 And Feb 28 Elections / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / Presidential Debate Timetable As Released By NEDG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by mtprofessor5(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
ControlX:
fgh

Caught u
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by dstnd: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
buhari and good luck.....naked in front of we Nigerians
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Obinoscopy(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
Yimu!
Go back and read the Op,this time word for word.
Yimu cheesy

I have.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by gonon: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wait a minute, didn't Gen. Buhari attend the last debate that was organized by this same group in 2011? Am confused.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by englishmart(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

don't worry, you will be the next first lady of Nigeria after jonathan finishes his tenure by 2019 cheesy

She's married. Stay off
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Pappyto: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lolzzz....
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by jingh(f): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
I will love to see pej and bihari wife
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Kinkale(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
Christaine Amanpour of CNN should moderate.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by orinocopulse: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I have to watch this.
I want to see Sambo talk, I have never seen a more redundant VP like him.

As for Buhari, God knows I don't hear what that man says, though I am more inclined to him than GEJ. The thought of spending the next 8 years (If he Wins smiley) - dealing with his incoherent way of talking...scares me. cry

Haha. Speaking of COHERENT presidents, sometimes it hurts to know that DONALD DUKE could have been the PRESIDENT of this country, if the powers that be were not all out to install a "submissive" VP (after the "Atiku experience"wink

President Donald Duke!! His swag alone . . And his delectable Onari. cry

Well, God knows best!!

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Bifwoli: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lol,the audience won't understand half of what GMB will be saying.

That man can't speak proper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by johnstar(m): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
noted
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
gonon:
Wait a minute, didn't Gen. Buhari attend the last debate that was organized by this same group in 2011? Am confused.
Buhari, Shekarau and Ribadu attended the one organized by New24. They didn't attend that of NEDG.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Gboliwe: 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
APC already crying like there is no tomorrow. Can't anything ever be done right where you guys are involved? I have never seen a group of insecure lot like this. Too cowardly and always always always crying wolf. Tufia! Abasi Akan!!!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by ignis: 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Fingers crossed

This is a bad news for GMB and his followers.
Buhari is in trouble. Would like to listen to him, but I don't understand what that old man is saying.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by efilefun(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Meanwhile the people's general is already showing us how the outcome of feBUHARI 14 will look like, AIT is running an online poll for the presidential election and he's definitely whitewashing the otuoke fisherman, hope they won't hack the site overnight thou

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Firefire(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hey feee ceee

Buhari go pight kwaroption that day.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Sincerely I can't wait to watch Osinbajo and samboribo grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Gboliwe: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Why would a warning letter meant for APC be sent to SaharaReporters? Is SaharaReporters a part of APC?

Why are you asking an obvious question abi you don't know?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

don't worry, you will be the next first lady of Nigeria after jonathan finishes his tenure by 2019 cheesy

lols.
I don't like politics. smiley
I can't marry a politician either, even if na Local Government Chairman.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Firefire(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Gboliwe:
APC already crying like there is no tomorrow. Can't anything ever be done right where you guys are involved? I have never seen a group of insecure lot like this. Too cowardly and always always always crying wolf. Tufia! Abasi Akan!!!!!

Hay Feee Ceee crying since 1999

cheesy grin

GEJ till Hey Feee ceee stop crying cry

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by kay1one(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
K

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Chris95(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
This is wat av bin watin 4
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Arysexy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
[s]
ControlX:
I will so laff during the debate ehnn... by the time i begin to hear kwarafshan, frincifal, ze fefle op nijeriya, ze pedral gwoment... laff water go cover my eyes. grin
[/s]

Zis is a beri beri stufid kwament prom sopisticated folitician like u.

Why do u want to emvarase our fiful general?

Kai, buhari should enrol for oral english session and rehearsal before that date.

I am sure to laugh my head off.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Firefire(m): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

See logic of absconding cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by jdleo32(m): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Its time we confirm how buhari intend to stabilize fuel price. You guyz should advice a score card for the debate.
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Wuuworld(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
Minimum qualifications of participant please!!!!!!! I wanna know the faces to expect before then...
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by doctokwus: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
There is nothing to be gained by buhari attending a debate to be organised by a highly pro pdp NEDG
APC has also rightfully shown it won't attend anything organized by the NEDG when it boycotted an earlier event by the group
Unless a debate is organised by an independent body comprised of non partisan Nigerians with experienced moderators from outside,I say buhari should rather use those days to continue spreading his message of change,hope and redemption .
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by micolaj: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
you know the woman?
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by femikay149(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Obiagelli:
Can channels television please organize the Presidential debate please, we don't want fake/partial debate.

my dear watch channels closely u ll see that they are now partisan

Sadly the press has been bought by politicians

none ..i repeat none of the media houses are neutral
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
One of the sessions has to have both GEJ and GMB
Re: Presidential Debate Timetable Confirmed, Debate Dates Are Feb 1 and Feb 8! by Chris95(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
This is wat av bin waiting 4..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country / Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget / Tinubu Won His 1999 Governorship Election By A Major Landslide (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.