Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Pay As We Pray Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pay As We Pray Pastors (1789 Views)

Should We Pray Abt Everything? Electricity? Weather? And So On? / How Do We Pray Over Meal: Bless This Food Oh Lord! / Can We Pray Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay As We Pray Pastors by earTHMama: 1:24am On Dec 26, 2008
Why are so many pastors in Naija transforming to a form of prayer warriors that request money from you before they can pray for you. Some tell you it's free but will eventually end up asking for something indirectly? Did Christ ask for money before he blessed the crowd or healed the sick? Did Paul or Peter or Andrew etc did the same?. Even Judas didn't do the same when he was a good apostle.
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by JJYOU: 1:29am On Dec 26, 2008
is this in america or naija my dear?
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by earTHMama: 1:34am On Dec 26, 2008
They don't have such practices in American christianity. It's a Naija thing and they keep claiming they are the ones that have the purest form of christianity.
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by JJYOU: 1:39am On Dec 26, 2008
earTHMama:
They don't have such practices in American christianity. It's a Naija thing and they keep claiming they are the ones that have the purest form of christianity.
as in naija pastors in america dont do it or it only happens in naija? what do you mean?
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by earTHMama: 1:41am On Dec 26, 2008
as in naija pastors in america don't do it or it only happens in naija? what do you mean?

Won't Naija pastors in America qualify as Nigerian pastors too?
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by JJYOU: 1:46am On Dec 26, 2008
earTHMama:

Won't Naija pastors in America qualify as Nigerian pastors too?
earTHMama:

They don't have such practices in American christianity. It's a Naija thing [/i]and they keep claiming they are the ones that have the purest form of christianity.

aunty, you know say i no go school. see wetin you write. They don't have such practices in American christianity. It's a Naija thing[i]
[color=#990000][/color] i just want to get a clearance what you mean. because you are saying 2 different things
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by earTHMama: 1:48am On Dec 26, 2008
i just want to get a clearance what you mean. because you are saying 2 different things

Nigerians can be living in America but they have their own food, religion etc. You cannot call eba an American food because it was served someplace in America. You got it now?
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by JJYOU: 1:52am On Dec 26, 2008
earTHMama:

Nigerians can be living in America but they have their own food, religion etc. You cannot call eba an American food because it was served someplace in America. You got it now?
lets see if i am getting you clearly. pastor of nigerian origin charge money before they pray for people in the US. is this what my aunty is trying to convey?
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by mazaje(m): 1:59am On Dec 26, 2008
Its only in nigeria that liars like pastor adeboye, chris oyahkilome etc pray for the masses and are believed. by the way how has prayer helped in solving nigeria's problems? why do christains go to hospitals, when the bible tells them that prayers are enough? thats besides all the prayer warriors and miracle healers that are all over the country. why do people still go to the hospital and not to prayer houses? can christains tell me how their prayers has helped in developing nigeria even though they pray all the time for nigeria?
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by JJYOU: 2:10am On Dec 26, 2008
earTHMama:
as in naija pastors in america dont do it or it only happens in naija? what do you mean?
mazaje:

Its only in nigeria that liars like pastor adeboye, chris oyahkilome etc pray for the masses and are believed. by the way how has prayer helped in solving nigeria's problems? why do christains go to hospitals, when the bible tells them that prayers are enough? thats besides all the prayer warriors and miracle healers that are all over the country. why do people still go to the hospital and not to prayer houses? can christains tell me how their prayers has helped in developing nigeria even though they pray all the time for nigeria?
how has whatever you believe in help naija pls tell me
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by mazaje(m): 2:44am On Dec 26, 2008
JJYOU:

how has whatever you believe in help naija please tell me

you are able to communicate with me through this medium because of an aspect of what i believe in(science and technology), roads, aeroplane, cars, medicine etc has helped nigeria and added to the life span of a very few nigerians, tell me how pastor adeboyes prayers has helped nigeria beside lying that he drove for over 300km on and empty tank or falsely lying to olusegun osuba that god told him he will win re-election which he didn't. how has your prayer helped nigeria? tell me.
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by busybein: 2:48am On Dec 26, 2008
JJYOU:

what do you mean?how has whatever you believe in help naija please tell me

kiss kiss kiss kiss good qstion

merry xmas wink
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by busybein: 2:51am On Dec 26, 2008
mazaje:

you are able to communicate with me through this medium because of an aspect of what i believe in(science and technology), roads, aeroplane, cars, medicine etc has helped nigeria and added to the life span of a very few nigerians, tell me how pastor adeboyes prayers has helped nigeria beside lying that he drove for over 300km on and empty tank or falsely lying to olusegun osuba that god told him he will win re-election which he didn't. how has your prayer helped nigeria? tell me.
how has it helped?d amount of people dying in luth and other hospitals is thg else,technology?d same planes that crashes almost everyday and kills souls?cars that are not immuned to accidents too?medicine that has so much drugs in it that ends up killing me and even making d sickness worst?
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by mazaje(m): 2:51am On Dec 26, 2008
busybein:

kiss kiss kiss kiss good qstion

merry xmas wink

busybein my wife how you dey? warm christmas kisses kiss kiss kiss kiss all over your body. . . . . .
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by busybein: 2:53am On Dec 26, 2008
mazaje:

busybein my wife how you dey? warm christmas kisses kiss kiss kiss kiss all over your body. . . . . .

hmmm wat a temptation kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss im flattered already,see me blushing embarassed embarassed will u pls stop d kisses plsss embarassed embarassed embarassed wink

i dey oo,how body naaa?
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by mazaje(m): 3:05am On Dec 26, 2008
busybein:

how has it helped?d amount of people dying in luth and other hospitals is thg else,technology?d same planes that crashes almost everyday and kills souls?cars that are not immuned to accidents too?medicine that has so much drugs in it that ends up killing me and even making d sickness worst?

mazaje u know nothing

what is this? grin grin grin people dying in luth has nothing to do with the science behind medicine but the fact there is inadequate medical facilities in the hospital or the way people live their lives(exposure to diseases and what not), planes do not crash everyday as you claim even if they do their contribution to humanity is priceless, when next you fall sick please don't ever take man made drugs your hear? pray over it because as you said medicine kills people. the fact that the drugs in nigeria kills people has nothing to do with the science behind it but the fact that most of the drugs in nigeria are fake. people in Finland have a higher live expectancy than people living in nigeria because of how they live their lives and the contribution of science and technology which they apply to their daily lives, remember most of them do not believe in any god or gods. they live longer and happier lives than the bible and koran thumping nigerians all as a result of their belief. how has your belief or your prayers helped in developing nigeria? how has your prayer improved the very poor level of education in nigeria? warm christmas kisses kiss kiss kiss all over your body most especially down south grin grin grin
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by mazaje(m): 3:06am On Dec 26, 2008
busybein:

hmmm what a temptation kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss I'm flattered already,see me blushing embarassed embarassed will u please stop d kisses plsss embarassed embarassed embarassed wink

i dey oo,how body naaa?

i dey fine ohhh, body dey inside cloth.
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by busybein: 3:09am On Dec 26, 2008
even wt all d science and technology i wonder why d cure of AIDS is still left hanging,or has it been found?

abegiiiii

by d way stop d kisses,im stil blushing embarassed embarassed embarassed wink
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by mazaje(m): 3:14am On Dec 26, 2008
busybein:

even wt all d science and technology i wonder why d cure of AIDS is still left hanging,or has it been found?

abegiiiii

by d way stop d kisses,I'm stil blushing embarassed embarassed embarassed wink

has prayer ever cured any body with AIDS that you know?

more christmas kisses all over you body especially down south kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by busybein: 3:18am On Dec 26, 2008
mazaje:

has prayer ever cured any body with AIDS that you know?

more christmas kisses all over you body especially down south kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

and has d technology every cured anybody with AIDS too,oyes i know of someone,happend in my dads church,and it was just a simple prayer in d altar dat cured him,a business man,believe it or not,it happend

and emmm embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed ejooooo,biko,abegii,(germans will say "bitte"wink grin grin going down south is going to be too risky for me embarassed grin grin
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by mazaje(m): 3:26am On Dec 26, 2008
busybein:

and has d technology every cured anybody with AIDS too,oyes i know of someone,happend in my dads church,and it was just a simple prayer in d altar that cured him,a business man,believe it or not,it happend

and emmm embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed ejooooo,biko,abegii,(germans will say "bitte"wink  grin grin going down south is going to be too risky for me embarassed grin grin

busybein grin grin your papa na pastor? you used the phrase in "your dads church". i don't believe that. besides if prayer actually cures AIDS there wouldn't be AIDS in nigeria because nigerians are the most prayerful people i know. science has produced anti retro-viral drugs which elongates the life of people living with HIV/AIDS and the fact that there is no drug for AIDS today doesn't mean there wouldn't be tomorrow. you are yet to tell me how prayer has helped curbed corruption in nigeria or how is has helped in improving the rights of women in nigeria. i will continue to kiss you down south until you give me answers  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by busybein: 3:30am On Dec 26, 2008
my dad is not a pastor,i meant the church he attends,and yes prayers cures AIDS,its all about faith,it has happend b4 to smone i know and it will happen again,and it has happend again

d last time i checked we were talking about aids and co,as usual u have turned it upside down to corruption,mazajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,stop derailing grin grin

dats d answer i have for u so stop d kisses embarassed embarassed grin
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by mazaje(m): 3:41am On Dec 26, 2008
busybein:

my dad is not a pastor,i meant the church he attends,and yes prayers cures AIDS,its all about faith,it has happend before to smone i know and it will happen again,and it has happend again

d last time i checked we were talking about aids and co,as usual u have turned it upside down to corruption,mazajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,stop derailing grin grin

that is d answer i have for u so stop d kisses embarassed embarassed grin

ok, e be like say you go recommend that pastor to me ohhh, i know people that are presently infected with HIV back in naija, he will need to pray for them too. grin grin grin grin busybein. no be you talk say you believe in the power of prayer? all i asked is how prayer has helped in reducing the very high rate of road accidents in nigeria, remember nigerians are the only people that in pray in earnest before they travel of all the countries i have visited( i have travelled with so many people outside nigeria and they never pray, in fact they don't believe in prayers). i will continue with the kisses if you don't give me the pastors name ohhh. i will apply better tricks when kissing this time around if you don't tell me the pastors name.
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by busybein: 3:46am On Dec 26, 2008
i did not say its d pastors prayers dat worked maaje,i said a simple prayer on d altar healed d man,the man prayed on his own and God healed him

and yes it will reduce if only it d prayer is being prayed wt faith,faith wtout works is dead,if u dont have faith in wat u just asked God for,there is no way,ur prayers will be answered,even if d fait be as little as a mustard seed,u can put it to work and get answers

so i have answered u,no more kisses,pls dont apply better tricks,biko,i will just die embarassed grin grin
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by mazaje(m): 3:52am On Dec 26, 2008
busybein:

i did not say its d pastors prayers that worked maaje,i said a simple prayer on d altar healed d man,the man prayed on his own and God healed him

and yes it will reduce if only it d prayer is being prayed wt faith,faith wtout works is dead,if u don't have faith in what u just asked God for,there is no way,ur prayers will be answered,even if d fait be as little as a mustard seed,u can put it to work and get answers

so i have answered u,no more kisses,please don't apply better tricks,biko,i will just die embarassed grin grin

ok i don hear you, tell me the name of the church so that i will give to to my friends because e be like say them get special altar for that church wey no dey for other churches. tell me the name ohh else i will apply my special tricks now. my lips are already waiting for action.
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by busybein: 3:58am On Dec 26, 2008
tel ur friends to go to their church or look for any chuch and go pray at the altar by themselves,its an individual thing,but done wt faith

i don answer all ur qstions,oya leave me alone,get thee behind me u spirit of temptation grin grin grin
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by mazaje(m): 4:03am On Dec 26, 2008
busybein:

tel ur friends to go to their church or look for any chuch and go pray at the altar by themselves,its an individual thing,but done wt faith

i don answer all ur qstions,oya leave me alone,get thee behind me u spirit of temptation grin grin grin

which one be spirit again? i no know wetin that one mean ohh. why you no wan tell me the name of the church na? no wahala sha they go continue with the anti retro-viral drugs. you no want my kisses again? why now ?ok no wahala i don stop. now na hugs. so hugs all over your body grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by busybein: 4:06am On Dec 26, 2008
nooo i no go tell u d name of d church,everything is in d mind,make them pray from their hearts God go answer them grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked hugs na d worst ooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked dat one na direct contact wt d man[b]chest[/b]er and if possible [b]arse[/b]nal, grin grin grin grin no i no want cool grin
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by mazaje(m): 4:11am On Dec 26, 2008
busybein:

nooo i no go tell u d name of d church,everything is in d mind,make them pray from their hearts God go answer them grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked hugs na d worst ooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked that one na direct contact wt d man[b]chest[/b]er and if possible [b]arse[/b]nal, grin grin grin grin no i no want cool grin

ok since you no want make i vamus dey go. i have some exciting tricks you would have really liked but since you no want no wahala. nice chit chatting with you make i go sleep. byeeeee.
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by busybein: 4:16am On Dec 26, 2008
bye bye wink
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 26, 2008
Those are false prophets.
We need to pay attention to the churches and our pastors and try to weed out the fake ones for the glory of God.
Be blessed!
Re: Pay As We Pray Pastors by earTHMama: 7:07am On Dec 26, 2008
Anyway, my favorite pastor, DADDY G.O, E.A ADEBOYE THE FIRST, said he drove 300km on an empty tank?

That guy is a RETARD.
Retards don't make Newsweeks top 50 list.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Testing The Efficacy Or Scam Of Prayers. / Open Letter To Pastor Chris By 'tosin Ayo (the Word Bank) / Shiloh 2014 [HEAVEN ON EARTH] Live Broadcast, Telecast And Streaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.