Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Spotting Instead Of Normal And Hcg Result Negative - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Spotting Instead Of Normal And Hcg Result Negative (1151 Views)

Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix / Characteristics Of Normal And Abnormal Sperm / Loss Weight And Belly Fat With Natural Herbal HCG Syrup Drop And Iaso Tea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spotting Instead Of Normal And Hcg Result Negative by damichworld(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Am 28 years old,3 month old in marriage world smiley

Expected date of my previous period is 18/1/2015..but instead of d normal period all what i discovered is that my period refuse to come but just a pain at d lower part of my stomach.19/1,no pain and no period.
20/1,a drop of blood (spotting) very light not like my normal period blood discharge
21/1 little pain ,no drop of blood neither my normal period.

22/1...i explained this to my doctor...what he told me is to have a blood test dated 26/1.....After d HCG. (Pregnancy test) blood test d result came out negative

What are d main causes of this situation .Have never experience such a thing in a life before.No stress alot......kindly get back to me asap....am really crazy at d moment..
Re: Spotting Instead Of Normal And Hcg Result Negative by delishpot: 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
damichworld:
Am 28 years old,3 month old in marriage world smiley

Expected date of my previous period is 18/1/2015..but instead of d normal period all what i discovered is that my period refuse to come but just a pain at d lower part of my stomach.19/1,no pain and no period.
20/1,a drop of blood (spotting) very light not like my normal period blood discharge
21/1 little pain ,no drop of blood neither my normal period.

22/1...i explained this to my doctor...what he told me is to have a blood test dated 26/1.....After d HCG. (Pregnancy test) blood test d result came out negative

What are d main causes of this situation .Have never experience such a thing in a life before.No stress alot......kindly get back to me asap....am really crazy at d moment..

You may be pregnant. Go do another blood test.
Were you sick before now? If so, it coukd also be tge cause. buy prgnancy test strip from a pharmacy and pee on it.

. Good luck sister.
Re: Spotting Instead Of Normal And Hcg Result Negative by klodike(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
You saw a doctor, and you didn't ask him those questions? Na wa for you ooh. So u prefer dem say dem say. Toh may God help you
Re: Spotting Instead Of Normal And Hcg Result Negative by Rocktation(f): 1:02am On Jan 28, 2015
The doc gave you the best advice which is to do a pregnancy test. Since you got a negative, wait and see if you'll miss your next period, then go again for another test. There are many many reasons why a woman could spot anyway, but just go with this and hope it ends there.

1 Like

Re: Spotting Instead Of Normal And Hcg Result Negative by nobilis: 6:52am On Jan 28, 2015
I thought you said you saw a doctor?
What prevents you from going back to that same doctor to ask him all these things?

Honestly, people should stop bringing their health problems to Nairaland, of all places.
Any doctor here who knows his salt, will just give you brief advice and in the end, will still advise you to go and meet a doctor in person.

Secondly, when someone has had an apparently similar case to yours in the past and gives you tips on how he managed his/her case and you follow such tips, you might be doing yourself a total disservice. This is because no two human beings are exactly alike. And no two conditions in different individuals have the exact same antecedents, especially in very serious illnesses.

Why not directly go to a doctor with these issues?

(1) (Reply)

The Oldest Man On Earth!! / 6 Causes Of Kidney Disease / My Neighbor's Wife Feeds Her Day Old Baby With Feeding Bottle, Right Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.