Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Just Asking: Will God Miss Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Asking: Will God Miss Me? (475 Views)

Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? / What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? / A Person May Go To Church And Not Fear God,but You Cannot Fear God & Miss Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Asking: Will God Miss Me? by geolabious(m): 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
What makes the difference between wishing and realizing our wishes? Lots of things, and it may take months or years for wish to come true, but it's far more likely to happen when you care so much about a wish that you'll do all you can to make it happen.
Re: Just Asking: Will God Miss Me? by klodike(m): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Oboi no dey blame God for your C.O oh. Who said you have to cheat before you pass??
Re: Just Asking: Will God Miss Me? by elantraceey(f): 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
First get one thing straight , God doesn't hate you and he never will , you're loved with an everlasting love and nothing can seperate you from God's love , he's ready to pick you up when ever you're ready to walk with him but don't let it be too late .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Asking: Will God Miss Me? by davien(m): 12:48am On Jan 28, 2015
Whether you believe in sango or the christian god,that doesn't stop you from having a C.O....
The truth hurts,so go hit the books and start correcting your past wrongs and flaws...
Re: Just Asking: Will God Miss Me? by Joshthefirst(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:
First get one thing straight , God doesn't hate you and he never will , you're loved with an everlasting love and nothing can seperate you from God's love , he's ready to pick you up when ever you're ready to walk with him but don't let it be too late .
That's right op. God won't condemn you for any faults or failures as long as youre in Jesus. Move on with him and your future is secure. He loves you, and not even the past can sperate you from his love.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Read This / Jesus Christ Bids Us, "Abide In My Love" / Does God Really Answer Our Prayer On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.